Transformers: Cyberverse Episode 15 Available on Hasbro’s YouTube

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by AzT, Dec 16, 2018.

1. Fallout

Fallout Banned

News Credits:
    man, the animation on the show isn't usually anything to write home about, but it was just plain bad with grimlock here. his dinosaur mode didn't feel like it had any weight at all, or like there even many animation frames to it. and the transformation... yikes. his robot mode model just pops in as his dinosaur mode blinks out.

i do like the talking gimmick, though. probably the closest we'll get to reconciling caveman sunbow grimlock and decently intelligent barbarian marvel grimlock.

that was the best part of the episode, fuck do you mean?

2. Weebot the Robot

Weebot the Robot Well-Known Member

Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    OH MY GOD! Grimlock is so adorable!!

• Like Like x 5
  3. DaveWire

DaveWire Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Is anyone else confused by the timeline for this show? Have the Autobots and Decepticons been at war for over 65 million years rather than the standard 4 million? If it’s been 65 million years since Windblade saw Bee, what’s she been up to all this time, I wonder. Why does she act like she only last saw him a month ago last Thursday?

4. MaximusPrime2002

MaximusPrime2002 Well-Known Member

You live for that long the last millennia starts to feel like last Thursday.

• Like Like x 4
  5. Deadend

Deadend Spark of Creation

News Credits:
    Space travel time dilation. "Time" works differently in space. Clocks desync in space compared to earth time. Space does weird things to time keeping. Gravity plays a factor in that and other science stuff.

Also this:
    Other question though, why does earth have a space bridge near it?

• Like Like x 1
  6. NathimusPrime

NathimusPrime Well-Known Member

I enjoyed this episode. Good story and I like how Grimlock\'s dino mode works, but come on hasbro. Couldn\'t you throw like a little more money at this show? I\'m really missing the 2d backdrops from the last 2 shows. If the backgrounds in this show arent empty or super basic, then they\'re just plain ugly. I know it\'s a nitpick but those trees looked like green rocks stacked on top of each other. The only environments that look good are cybertron but they dont have to look organic or natural.

• Like Like x 1
  7. MaximusPrime2002

MaximusPrime2002 Well-Known Member

Well this show is clearly taking a lot of inspiration from the IDW and Aligned continuities, so maybe it was put in place during some sort of golden or exploration age? Or its also possible that when the decepticons isolated the Ark's location to this planet, they put a spacebridge near it for easier access.

8. Deadend

Deadend Spark of Creation

News Credits:
    Last episode, the way shockwave talks about the space bridge and how it was repaired, suggests it's been there for a really long time. So does seem to suggest more towards IDW's usage of the golden age of exploration. And in the previous flashback memory episode of the allspark, it was thrown into a space bridge, so it seems safe to say the space bridge it came out of was that one before the network went down.

Which also explains the need for the ark. They didn't know where it came out at, and the space bridge network was broken/down so they couldn't use that to search for it and had to do it the old fashioned way.

But that does seem to suggest there may be other surprises that came through the network before the war or before the network was shutdown. Or that others were trapped on that side of it before the Ark arrived, like how Grimlock was around in dinosaur days(Granted he fell out of the ark).

Last edited: Dec 18, 2018
  9. Joeyz1231

Joeyz1231 Randomly shows up

I didn't think I'd like this Grimlock, but he's really grown on me. The clever quips, the endless confidence. Reminds me of G1 Sky Lynx, in a good way

• Like Like x 1
  10. Music

Music Primetimus Prime

News Credits:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    I didn't think I was going to like any of the Earth-centric episodes but this one has proved me wrong. This is one of my most favorite adaptation of Grimlock. I dig the Bruce Banner and Hulk shtick. I'm curious if we'll see any of the other Dinobots and if so, how they'll come to fruition.

11. Philip164

Philip164 Board Member

News Credits:
    What's confusing, G1 did it, Prime did it.

^ This

12. Smitty.1981

Smitty.1981 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    She's holding something back.