Transformers: Cyberverse Episode 13 Available on Hasbro’s YouTube

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by AzT, Dec 2, 2018.

1. AzT

AzT Azlaroc, Yeargroup 431 Moderator News Staff TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:

• Like Like x 1
  2. IgnikaMarcus

IgnikaMarcus Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    That's an odd looking Matrix.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Smitty.1981

Smitty.1981 Grumpy Old Veteran

News Credits:
    Letting POWs just walk away again:mad: 

• Like Like x 2
  4. Artork312

Artork312 The Robo-Chuvak

News Credits:
    Well, at least it\'s not a carbon copy of G1 Matrix..also, Trion\'s dead? What a bummer. Another character dies without being established in the beginning..

5. ToaDraco

ToaDraco Lightning Strike Coalition Force

Ebay:
    Not a bad episode, nice to see Alpha Trion and get some scenes of Prime in action. I\'m not a big fan of that Matrix design but it is what it is.

6. longhaulsub

longhaulsub PS3 Tag: Northporttroller

Another episode brings a tear to my eye. I think these shows are great for how short they are. New bots to see that we all know and love. Optimus Primes Energon shield is BEAUTIFUL. Go get Windblade Bee and kick some Con ass!

• Like Like x 1
  7. Ramberk Magnus

Ramberk Magnus Well-Known Member

Fun episode. Very nice to see classic A3!

8. Fallout

Fallout ꧁꧂

News Credits:
    Instagram:
    alpha trion really is the fastest

• Like Like x 3
  9. Shizuka

Shizuka Optimus Prime's scriptor

News Credits:
    That handle has a Matrix attached to it.

• Like Like x 2
  10. unknown456

unknown456 New Bot On The Block

"But look on the bright side: she was not a crew member."
    Friggin' hilarious. And I knew those ancient Egyptians were lizard people. Only complete aliens would speak in pictures o_O :throw ;) :D :p :deadhorse: 

Ratchet sounds bizarre though. And hey, it's Wheeljack and Bumblebee together! Like in that one thing! Dark of the Moon, yeah!

And Starscream having a literal scream power is the best thing.

All together, not that bad of an episode.

11. Lore Keeper

Lore Keeper Well-Known Member

I feel I owe the creators of this show an apology. I had very low expectations when it started. I thought I was going to hate it as much as, if not more than RID '15. Yeah, it's no TF Prime, but it is growing on me. The characters are mostly likeable, the plot lines up pretty well, and the voice acting is very good in most cases. I don't know if the creative team behind the show reads this forum, but if they do: Thank you for making a great Transformers show, and sorry I doubted you.:) 

Last edited: Dec 2, 2018
    • Like Like x 6
  12. Spontificus

Spontificus Well-Known Member

Another episode, another post by me saying how much I am enjoying this show. Honestly, I think this is my favorite TF show since Animated, and probably third overall, taking up Prime's place in my lineup. Despite having a consistent framing plot device, this show has managed to stay clear of Prime's biggest problem of often being too formulaic.

• Like Like x 5
  13. Xformermike

Xformermike Your Local Dickhead wheeee

It’s not the steaming crap pile that the first episode/clips made it seem to be. ...With Bublebee acting like he was a mentally challenged 8 year old... It was just irking to watch that and grating on my old nerves too.

Although, I’m not going to apologize to a studio for finding something shitty and boring when it initially WAS shitty and boring. They are still trying to make these things as cheaply as possible and you can tell.

But, it has gotten better. Definitely. It’s really not a bad TF show. In fact, I think it has a lot going for it. Not really in my top tf show list or anything... But, not bad... And we’ve had had MUCH worse tf shows... For me it’s just an “alright” TF show, I think. Not really terrible enough to make it worth getting bent out of shape over (are any of them worth that?) but at the same time, it’s still relatively enjoyable to watch.

Tldr; it’s an alright show but not really ground breaking or anything and my initial impression was really very bad.

Last edited: Dec 2, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  14. Lore Keeper

Lore Keeper Well-Known Member

I do wish Hasbro allowed a bigger budget for the show. I miss the detailed visuals of shows like Beast Wars (yes I know it's dated) and Prime. I wouldn't mind having watered down shows like this if there were an alternative. Imagine if someone like Adult Swim took on MTMTE or a more mature TF show. Unfortunately, I don't think the financial incentive is there, unless they use the show to advertise Generations or something.

• Like Like x 3
  15. CelticMutt

CelticMutt Herald of Thundercracker

I'm enjoying the show quite a bit. Just makes me wish the toys were better. Off hand, if I had one thing to complain about (and it's relatively minor), it's a perspective thing. I understand that Bee's memories (thankfully) are 3rd person, because trying to do them in 1st person would probably ruin the narrative flow a bit, not to mention be kinda disorienting and possibly vertigo inducing ... But I do wish the still pictures used to represent his memory files in his mind were 1st person. It's a minor complaint, and I'm sure if I thought about it longer I could think of more significant things to critique, but there you go.

16. s0undwav3fan64

s0undwav3fan64 Soundwave is best bot

Dang..Alpha Trion got shafted for a major cartoon role AGAIN. The only cartoon he's really had a place to shine was G1. He got some cameos and Animated and Prime, and now he just straight up dies in his debut episode. Also, is it just me, or does Alpha Trion sound like Prime Ratchet??

17. NOCV

NOCV Cretin of Kaon

News Credits:
    This show sucks. The short episodes kill the story every time it starts getting interesting, and the plot's so glossed over. It's pretty frustrating.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Xformermike

Xformermike Your Local Dickhead wheeee

It feels like a neutered version of what could have been a quality TF show. (The balls are missing.) And also, again, panders to the movie agenda. Bumblebee. Bumblebee. Bumbleboring. Like most modern TF shows, it takes a visit to the vets before airing and has each episodes testicles removed- few risks in its story telling/deviation from the norm and therefore- It just isn’t all that interesting anymore. (More than likely the Producers probably need to shut the hell up and let the creatives handle it. This show stinks of a producer who is very conservative and afraid to do anything interesting although not as bad as some previous TF shows ....)

We’re starting to get brand fatigue... It needs a massive shake up and some interesting changes. And it needed it, like, yesterday. We need a new view of the Transformers universe to explore. Off the beaten path. Why was that rag tag group of decepticons in MTME so popular? It was new characters, fresh personalities and a view of the decepticons we don’t get very often. It was different and it peaked our interests because it was fun and new.

I think I’m also just personally done with Transformers television shows... I’m 35. Why am I watching these things with any interest at all? It doesn’t make sense. I have a fucking mortgage. Why am I watching cartoons?! LOL.

Anyways, when you get to be my age you can smell bullshit straight out the gate. But, after all my blah blah blah, it’s definitely not the worst TF show we’ve gotten and it’s great that some ppl can still enjoy a new tf show.

Last edited: Dec 3, 2018 at 1:02 PM
  19. johndoe4880

johndoe4880 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
  20. Darkwing48

Darkwing48 Heroic Decepticon

I agree. We might need the Japanese side to give us some substance. I'm tired of the Bumblebee focus. I miss the Autobots as a whole and Beast Wars. I loved Prime but hated the kids. I wish they bring that back. But many cartoons these days underestimates the maturity of an audience. It's like how Teen Titans turned into Teen Titans Go, but I'm disappointed because this took it farther.