transformers cybertron

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Fiction' started by ironjazz, Nov 8, 2011.

1. ironjazz

ironjazz Tie Fighter pilot

News Credits:
    characters sideswipe,orion pax,megatronusprime,the seekers and dion."Got to deliver the cargo to orion" thought dion as he raced through cybertron with the seekers hot on his tail firing missles.He looked up and saw sideswipe crouched down up on an oil refinery.all of a sudden he popped up took down three rain makers
    "WooHoo" he exclaimed.We finally got to where orion worked I gave him the ammo and energon for the soldiers when megatronus leaped out of the rafters and shot orion in the chest and escaped with the cargo and said "see ya".Then I sent sideswipe for alpha trion.the end of chapter 1

2. ironjazz

News Credits:
    chapter 2 coming soon

3. Wars

Wars Regular At Swerve's™

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Flickr:
    Tumblr:
    Interesting . . .

4. ironjazz

News Credits:
    chapter 2 optimus

Orion lay there fading away barely able to move "dion tell elita 1 i love her"he said.
    Okay said dion you could tell how sad he was you could tell it from his voice.Just then alpha trion walked in and said "he will be okay he just needs some new armour".Later he walked out and sideswipe said"nice new body pax hardly recignise you".He said neither do I"

5. Wars

Wars Regular At Swerve's™

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Flickr:
    Tumblr:
    :popcorn 

6. ironjazz

News Credits:
    sneek peak of chapter 3
    A mysterious figure leaped down and said"you wont live zeta"."ah bludgeon an old apprentice what happened to you?"said zeta

7. ironjazz

News Credits:
    chapter 3 missing

orion was testing his new body in an abandoned warehouse.dion came running in "has been reported missing"he said.Orion said"that's the fifth prime this week only two are left Nexus and zeta."Meanwhile on the other side of cybertron.A mysterious figure leaped down and said"you wont live zeta"."ah bludgeon an old apprentice what happened to you?"said zeta.bludgeon took his sword and in the blink of an eye he struck down his old master "why bludgeon why kill your old master."He said "I have to"as he struck the final blow to the head.

8. ironjazz

News Credits:
    the story so far

"Got to deliver the cargo to orion" is all that went through dion's mind as he raced through cybertron with the seekers hot on his tail firing missles.He looked up and saw sideswipe crouched down up on an oil refinery.

"Surprise, Deceptiscum," shouted Sideswipe with a mirthless smile as he broke cover, his appearance coinciding perfectly with the Rainmakers coming within firing range. The Autobot warrior's servos were a blur of speed as he raised his laser rifle, lined the enemy up in its carefully-zeroed sights and squeezed off a salvo of quick shots."And stay down"he said triumphantly.
    Dion's lead pursuer never knew what hit him; Sideswipe's aim was true, stitching a white-hot seam across his fuselage and underbelly. He went down, billowing red flames and black smoke. The first of the fallen flight leader's two wingmen swerved wildly to avoid the following shots. His panic was his downfall; doing so sent him right into the path of his remaining comrade. There was a sickening crunch as they collided, then plummeted earthward to join their officer in oblivion.
    "Whoo-hoo!" crowed Sideswipe, triumphantly raising three fingers.He then jumped down to talk to dion."nice shot brother"said dion as dead end crept up behind dion"don't move"whispered sideswipe as he slowly un holstered his hand gun and shot dead end in the face"piss off creep i am talking here"he said angrily."c'mon cowboy said dion we got cargo to deliver".As they drove through the once peaceful ruins of cybertron.

We finally got to where orion worked"what took you so long"he said"oh some unwanted friends" I gave him the ammo and energon for the soldiers when all of a sudden megatronus leaped out of the rafters and shot orion in the chest and escaped with the cargo and said "see ya".Then I sent sideswipe for alpha trion.

Orion lay there fading away his red paint fading away he was almost grey barely able to move "dion tell elita 1 i love her"he said.
    "Okay" said dion you could tell how sad he was you could tell it from his voice.Just then alpha trion walked in and said "he will be okay he just needs some new armour".Later he walked out and sideswipe said"bitchin new body pax hardly recignise you".He said neither do I"
    orion was testing his new body in an old abandoned warehouse that has not been used in years with bullet holes in the walls dion came running in "solus has been reported missing"he said.Orion said"that's the fifth prime this week only two are left Nexus and zeta."Meanwhile on the other side of cybertron.A mysterious figure leaped down and said"you wont live zeta"."ah bludgeon an old apprentice what happened to you?"said zeta.bludgeon took his sword and in the blink of an eye he struck down his old master "why bludgeon why kill your old master."I have to" he said with a hit of sorrow as he struck the final blow to the head.He felt sorrowful as he walked away.You could see it in his optics.that moment orion felt something was wrong.Orion went to seek guidance from the primes when he got to the hall of the primes he gasped because the place he grew up in was now a desolate wasteland with bullet holes in the walls and lots of spilt energon everywhere "hello anybody here"he shouted.As he walked on he noticed nexus crouched down behind an overturned table clutching her arm."oh hello orion what are you doing here"she said.What happened here?"bludgeon happened he came in and destroyed everything he slaughtered us"she shouted.Orion gasped"that bastard where is seintinel he will be able to kill bludgeon with me"he said angrily.She just shook her head."fine i will hunt him down myself.

Far away a decepticon warship shadowed over cybertron a dark figure sat there in the dark dreary bridge and it said in a booming voice "has my quest been fulfilled?" "yes" said bludgeon."good operation trypticon can begin" said the fallen with a evil smile.
    that thing was the fallen.

9. OP84

OP84 Well-Known Member

???

10. ironjazz

News Credits:
    what do you mean it's a story about cybertron during the wars

11. ironjazz

News Credits:
    so what do you think so far

12. ironjazz

News Credits:
    anyone

13. LacksAFace

LacksAFace Devastator's Balls

Please, make more!

14. ironjazz

News Credits:
    up date:won't be any more for a while now I am back to school

15. SavageThunder

SavageThunder 11th Doctor's Huntress

when u have free time in school and u have an idea for your story write it down. i want more as well! please?

16. ironjazz

News Credits:
    good idea

17. ironjazz

News Credits:
    bios coming soon

18. SavageThunder

awesome!

19. ironjazz

News Credits:
    dion
    faction :autobot
    appearance an orange and blue version of wfc hot rod.
    skill:5
    speed:7
    strength:5
    courage:8

20. SavageThunder

im a liken it!