transformers cybertron what might season 2 have been like?

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by GENOZAUR, Oct 23, 2011.

1. GENOZAUR

GENOZAUR Banned

question

anybody got the slightest idea what transformers cybertron asa series might have been like if it had continued for a second season over time?

to be honest i think it would have been very interesting to have seen a genuine braves crossover into this series particuler animated universe over time

for one autobot and humans socieities had gone itno a long term partnership as allies by the end of the series

and with all the brave style homages and moments of burning justice that cybertron had i actually think it would have made for a bit of neat foreshadowing if the second season had actually seen the surviving members of 3GGG from gaogaigar final cross over into the transformers universe.

i actually think that 3GGG would have been a most welcome addition as a group of both human and brave mecha heroes to that universes earth at the time with 3GGG going on to be the new current generation of heros over time

2. Feralstorm

Feralstorm I ship Nick & Judy TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Continuing... Cybertron?

3. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    I've been working on an idea for a bit know for a continution of Cybertron. I mean the last episode was called Begining in the english dub and the ending had a lot of pics that showed the future. Note: Cybertron is a stand alone universe and Armada and Energon never happened but Unicron did invade their world in a weird cross of the 86 movie after a WFC/Fall of Cybertron/Exodus Cybertron. (So it shows Megatron's uprising with his principal foudners (like Lugnut, Barricade, Shockwave) and why they never appeared in the series.

My idea is that after a few years of peace in the universe a new threat strikes. His name is Initial T later revealed to be Thunderwing. He basically comes from a dead world where he already conquered and invades and this invasion could shatter the multiverse.

Basically this is kinda what Simon Furman would have done with IDW Cybertron had it been made.

3 new charecter unite. Bumblebee, Jazz and Grimlock. Bumblebee the young and timid, Jazz the calm and collective and Grimlock the mighty and strong.

Thunderwing's crew consists of him, Bludgeon (who deserts them), Skullgrin and a few others.

It would also tie up loose ends like Planet X, What ahppened to Starscream and follows Wing Saber, Landmine and Mudflap. Seeing how the planets have changed such as Earth gaining Cybertronian technology under Crosswise's guardianship, Hot Shot and Velocitron, Scourge's democartic Animatron (Jungle Planet), The building of the space bridge under Optimus Prime's and the other "Convoys" watch. The New Decepticon Army and their new master Shockwave as well as Lugnut and Barricade joining in. The different Autobots on the different ships and squadrons, We also see Galvatron and Vector Primne in the afterlife demension and the guardian of darkness Logos Prime a.k.a Death's Head. Alpha Trion returns as does King Atlas and help out Jetfire the newly appointed leader of Cybertron.

We also visit new worlds like Combatron (lead by Ultra Magnus and his Wreckers aganist Onslaught's Combaticons), Junkion (led by Wreck-Gar), Nebulos (The minicon planet where Jetfire gained his accent), Lucifer (lead by the tyrannical Straxus), Gormlam Prime (a techonlogical world taken over by pirate captain Canonball) and a Artic planet i named Tundron (led by a isolated Incinerator).

I stillhave a lot of work but it's something i'd love to do at some point folks. It would be cool to try a project like this.

4. grunge

grunge The TANK

News Credits:
    i wanna see this steampunk planet that i heard was a scrapped idea for the series.

5. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    Oh dude that would have been cool.

6. grunge

grunge The TANK

News Credits:
    im guessing maybe Lugnutz was meant to be from a junkion planet maybe? if not lets make that happen! a junk planet Key!

the key could look like a trash can with a hazmat symbol on it.