Transformers Cybertron Rating?

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by ErbFan28, Nov 12, 2011.

?

Out of 10, what do you rate Transformers Cybertron?

1. 10

10.1%
  2. 9

10.1%
  3. 8

11.6%
  4. 7

29.0%
  5. 6

8.7%
  6. 5

11.6%
  7. 4

4.3%
  8. 3

2.9%
  9. 2

5.8%
  10. 1

5.8%
  1. ErbFan28

ErbFan28 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    What would you rate TF Cybertron? I've seen about 5 episodes of it and I remember not getting into it. For those of you that did watch the entire series, what would you rate it??

2. Shockwave9227

Shockwave9227 I'm actually 16.

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I've never missed an episode when it aired on Cartoon Network and I give it a 7 since it was better than Energon but it still had it's flaws and the continuous transformation sequences got annoying but otherwise it was good.

3. Pravus Prime

Pravus Prime Wields Mjolnir!

News Credits:
  4. Autobot Burnout

Autobot Burnout Hammer of the Gunplas

It was decent, considerably better than Energon but as a cartoon itself it is about a 7. The fact they still used the crappy CGI from Energon was a real downer (especially when Beast Wars looked better, and that show was maybe about a decade old at the time), and I never understood how it was supposed to be part of the Unicron Trilogy (it actually never was supposed to be part of the UT, as the original Japanese release treated it as mostly a stand-alone series. Watching it and thinking it's NOT the followup to Energon actually has some bits of the show make more sense.)

I still despise having to make myself watch that damn Velocitron race, though.

5. jackgaughan

jackgaughan Interner Soldier

News Credits:
    I liked I gave it a 7 it was the first TF series I watched and bought the toys. Still half the story arcs in it... Good god!

6. Hellscream15

Hellscream15 Hi... Bl

If they got rid of the really cheesy dialog and the kids id give it a 7

7. SPLIT LIP

SPLIT LIP AKA Beve Stuscemi

News Credits:
    5. It wasn't awful, not amazing. It's dub brought up an otherwise boring show with it's humourous dailogue and explanations to the nonsense.

8. Ironhidebot

Ironhidebot Wrecker

I gave it an 8, since it was my first TF series, and I really liked it, I just watched the whole series again, and although i see the flaws, I still like it, and a lot of the toys were AWESOME

9. TFfanatic88

TFfanatic88 All hail Duke.

I give it a six. I hated some of the elements in that show (being shoe-horned into the Unicron Trilogy continuity, some of the accents were grating, and Velocitron story arc was boring). But it was an okay show, much better than Energon. Also the toyline kicked ass.

10. The621

The621 Fuck you, that's why!

News Credits:
    It had its ups and downs. They had their unique 3rd factions, like Beast Wars and Armada did. 7.

11. grunge

grunge The TANK

News Credits:
    if they spent an equal amount of time on each planet i would have given it a 10. remember it was written for a japanese audiance thusly will be more light hearted than for american audiance.

that said, not enough was put into beast and Giant planets. too much speed planet. BUT since drift racing is so big over there ...

i would have liked it more if each leader could have combined with prime in a scramble city fashion. or even if, dare i say ... each leader powered up prime differently, until the final key was in place in which prime evolved to have something pertaining to each world. that could have been interesting, or dare i say if the reconstruction matrix was used to make him match each owrl rather than giving power up mushrooms.

12. Seeker

Seeker Time Lord

Ebay:
    I agree. But since they did not I gave it a two. The gotta catch em all theme was a turn off too.

13. D-Unit

D-Unit #1 Heel

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I gave it a 7. It was entertaining and had a decent plot, which is really all you can ask for a glorified toy commerical. I agree, it would have been better as a stand-alone series, but it was OK.

14. Bass X0

Bass X0 King of Muay Thai

News Credits:
    I gave it an 8. I enjoyed the premise, the characters, the voices and the action. It was a breath of fresh air after Armada and Energon. However, I did find that there were unnecessary filler episodes which slowed down the pacing. The race on Speed Planet took far longer than it should have done and I remember thinking that it became disorganised towards the end.

By contrast, I'd give both Animated and Prime a 7 in comparison to Cybertron. I find that both of the newer series are enjoyable to watch the first time but can be boring with repeated viewing other than a small amount of choice episodes.

15. DecepticonSpike

DecepticonSpike Member of the Scrappy Doo Fan Club

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    I couldn't watch more than a few episodes.

16. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:

This series helped me become the fan i am today. The one point reduction is the fact it's not perfect with the long drawn out race and the Megatron/Galvatron repaint stuff (except that Galvatron looks friggin amazing) but still cheep to just call him Galvatron.

Positives: Help delve into the 13 Original Transformers, Planets such as Velocitron and Gigantion, Fun Toys and charecters, The fact it's reminds me of the robot equivilent of the Dragonball series and the kick ass fight sequences. Also the revleation of Primus on screen also I lovet he final battle between Optimus Prime and Galvatron and the last scene with the Autobot group shot, Friggin amazing.

17. Feralstorm

Feralstorm I ship Nick & Judy TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    7, which is probably a bit generous.
    I see Cybertron as the most 'consistent' of the series trilogy. Armada and Energon swung all over the place in terms of quality and story interest. Cybertron (IMO) had a much narrower range, somewhere around 'a bit above average', its best not reaching as high as the best of the other two series, but its worst is far from the others' lows.

18. Saberfrost01

Saberfrost01 元ロボ ダイユーシャ

8/10
    It a good series but eventully the 'Burning Justise' thing get repetitious and invades on the Story Plot too much.

19. deoxys

deoxys Pokémon fan

When I first watched it, I had no idea about the changes the dub had made so when I did find out, I was very impressed.
    Aside from the lacklustre CGI animation, its perfect. The kids were interesting too. Thats something no other series has managed, imho.

I give it a 9 out of 10.

20. ILoveDinobot

ILoveDinobot Not today Galvatron!

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    I loved this series! The kids were useful, except Lori, and I loved the accents too.