transformers cybertron i got a question

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by GENOZAUR, Apr 22, 2008.

1. GENOZAUR

GENOZAUR Banned

people i got a question

how would it have gone over at the time if when megatron came back from being a ghost he had instead scanned optimus prime's body with megatrons new body being modeld after optimus's but with it being a take on the whole optimal megatron idea
    now picture megatron doing the same thing to leobreaker to create a set of nemisis breaker clones and cloning wing saber to create a skywarp colored phantom saber clone

now picture megatron combining with all 3 a the same time

2. masterjetfire

masterjetfire Well-Known Member

wow, this is really confusing but really interesting, Megatron with Nemesis breaker and wings with thunder cracker with two swords = nice

That is what your asking right?

3. unicronhq

unicronhq Banned

News Credits:
    huh????

4. Mxprime

Mxprime Banned

I think he's talking about a what if situation if ghost megatron in cybertron/galaxy force went trigger happy with his cloning powers which created nemesis breaker, we could have got repaints of prime as nemesis prime and star saber as skywarp and so on of other transformers.

5. SPLIT LIP

SPLIT LIP Dry built

News Credits:
    I'm not sure I follow. Could you rephrase that a little?

6. GENOZAUR

GENOZAUR Banned

from wikipedia

Leobreaker's combination sequence with Optimus Prime into Savage Claw Mode is a reference to the stock Goldion Hammer sequence from the 1997 anime The King of Braves GaoGaiGar. In particular, the use of Leo Breaker to replace Optimus's entire right arm, and the method by which the old arm is stored are nearly identical to the latter, and the animation used for the energy hand is identical in both angle, size and the motion that the hand makes (where GaoGaiGar would have grasped the Goldion Hammer, however, Optimus instead forms a fist and raises the arm over his head). Finally, the actual pose at the end of the sequence is perfectly identical to the pose made by GaoGaiGar when the Hammer is fully formed.

also from wikipedia

Wing Saber's Cybertron link sequence contains some visual references to the Final Fusion sequence from the 1997 anime The King of Braves GaoGaiGar. In particular, Wing Saber himself takes the place of the stealth bomber StealthGao, and the transformation of Optimus Prime's head is very similar in nature.

now picture optimal megatron in dark claw phantom wing super mode sporting the nemesis prime colors in a gaogaigar style colorscheme to complete the homage

i can't even begin to describe that kind of badassness

7. GENOZAUR

GENOZAUR Banned

this is a what if scenario basicly megatron as a ghost
    creates dark clones of cybertron wing saber , and 2 clones of leobreaker as well as creating a clone of cybertron optimus prime using the optimus clone body for his new body

with this part being a take on the whole BM optimal megatron idea from transformers beast machines

now picture optimal megatron in supermode merging also with winggsabers dark clone phantom saber

and also merging with the 2 nemesis breakers as well on top of that

with the fully combined form sporting a gaogaigar style colorscheme but with it using universe nemesis primes colors for the colorscheme.

thats pretty much it in a nutshell

8. SPLIT LIP

SPLIT LIP Dry built

News Credits:
    Oh I get it! So you mean:

Evil Megatron Prime + Evil Wing Saber + Double Nemisis Breaker all in the style of GaoGaiGar = Badass?

Yes, I agree.

9. Team Jetfire

Team Jetfire Pop-POP!

News Credits:
    That would be kinda neat, but if he could do really do that he would have had no trouble taking on the Autobots.

a toy of that would be somthing else though... :D 

10. jorod74

jorod74 Psycholagnist (Ret.)

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    my mind just became like peanut butter and some choosy mom picked me....
    may i suggest that punctuation or iambic pentameter or something be used on a question like that?

but i finally got the mental image and it seems doable in animation, ludicrous as a BotCon exclusive, lol.