transformers cybertron a question about vector prime

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by GENOZAUR, Aug 12, 2008.

1. GENOZAUR

GENOZAUR Banned

when it comes to vector primes death near the end of transformers cybertron i got a question

just how exactly was optimus able to actually see his ghost in the black hole when he went to reach out to reclaim the omega lock in the black hole

was it because the black hole represented the end of time itself , was it because vector prime was the truly ageless guardian of space and time or was it simply because of the bond optimus prime has with the matrix?

i'm not all that sure on this one people but vector prime always struck me as essentually being the ben kenobi of the group when it comes to vector prime being a surviving member of the old gaurd who in life fought for and gave his life for the greater good only to continue the fight from beyond the grave

2. Roanstalker

Roanstalker Great Baan Gaan fan

News Credits:
    I always thought it was a kind of illusion in which he sees his old friend encouraging him to go on.

3. Chris McFeely

Chris McFeely Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Atypically nonsensical anime magic.

4. Roanstalker

Roanstalker Great Baan Gaan fan

News Credits:
    Or that.

5. Opticron Primal

Opticron Primal Comin' up OOOs!

News Credits:
    They can see the dead. It's like they have the sixth sense.

6. Optimus Sledge

Optimus Sledge Yar har fiddle di dee

All TFs can see dead people. AND THEY DON'T KNOW THEY'RE DEAD!!!:eek: 

7. Draco Prime

Draco Prime Autobot

Click your heals together and say " I think I see Vector Prime - I think I see Vector Prime"
    and will be home with Robo-TOTO.

8. Pravus Prime

Pravus Prime Sorcerer

News Credits:
    Depends on how "gritty" you want to get.

In the DVD notes in Galaxy Force, Vector Prime is the embodiment of Hope and Order, while Galvatron becomes that of Evil and Chaos, and both act accordingly, with their battle at the end of the series a visual representation of the endless struggle between the forces. This could be your quasi-anime mystical heart soul magic nonsense explaination.

The Tech Specs, comics, and even Ask Vector Prime, instead assert that it's a matter of timelines, that Vector Prime can traverse and move about between time and dimensions with such ease and so often that due to his time traveling dimension hopping nature, he can be dead and still show up, as his own personal timeline hasn't ended yet; IE, nonlinear existance allows him to show up post death.

The club comics and the Cybertron "Galaxy Force Vector Prime" bio assert instead that there are many Vector Primes, and that only one version of him was killed rather then Vector Prime himself, and that another VP can show up later. However, the bio says that since the other VP's job isn't to monitor the Cybertron/Galaxy Force Universe, he can't actively participate in that universe anymore.

So, in other words, whatever the hell floats your boat.