Minor/Repaint: Transformers custom superion

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by wicked_thing, Jan 14, 2010.

1. wicked_thing

wicked_thing New Member

Hi to everyone!!

My favorite G1 characters were the Aerialbots. I loved them very much and were my favorite toys too.

In honor of this, I decided to customize them, using the current Superion Maximus molds, the FP add-ons and some creative customization and paint.

Hope you enjoy the pictures of my creation and also enjoy their new, updated bios.
    (obs: pictures appear cropped, download them to fully view cropped pics)

AERIALBOTS AIR TEAM – JET MODES
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

SILVERBOLT
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Still afraid of heights, Silverbolt still leads the Aerialbots today. He enhanced his aerodynamic silhouette with a secret prototype jet design with new thrusters and gold-plated armor that enhances his physique and strength. With this new look, he is now a strong powerful fighter willing to tear any Decepticon head off.

SKYDIVE AND FIREFLIGHT– ALPHA TEAM
    [​IMG]

SKYDIVE
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    A real aerial warfare strategist, Skydive has accumulated so much knowledge regarding military tactics and strategies that he is still unmatched by any Autobot or Decepticon. His A-10 Thunderbolt design is a surprise factor against his enemies, hiding underneath these humble wings powerful maneuvers and skillful tactics that can annihilate any flying foe.

FIREFLIGHT
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Fireflight has matured into a more skillful fighter and great team mate, but his daydreaming still manages to put him into trouble with his fellow team mates. He still posses a childlike wonder toward nature, but has learned to control it when needed. His A-10 design was copied from Skydive thinking that if it was chosen by Skydive, it must be the best design.

AIR RAID AND SLINGSHOT – OMEGA TEAM
    [​IMG]

AIR RAID
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Once a reckless and immature, Air Raid has taken time to study the Cybertronian Martial Arts to become a Cyber-Ninja. Now this once crazy flier has become sleek, silent and powerful; a true stealth assassin under the cloak of the dark skies. He is now somehow secluded in himself, still being a team player, but taking long periods of time to meditate and practice his newfound religion.

SLINGSHOT
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Now matter how many times he tries to upgrade, he is still a bragging jerk. Now, with a sleeker and more agile look he is even worse. Being this his main defect, he still knows how to play on a team, being reliable and always willing to help even if these same actions end up giving him a undeserved merit.

SUPERION – AIR SUPER WARRIOR
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Once a brute fighter with limited intelligence, Combiner technology has upgraded Superion’s integration matrix very well, helping integrate the best qualities of each component into a unique fighting machine. The special skills of Air Raid, the knowledge of Skydive, the heart of Fireflight, the ego of Slingshot and the brute strength of Silverbolt make Superion a very unique force not to be reckoned with.

Attached Files:

2. tobuttica

tobuttica Well-Known Member

Definitely looks like he's been through some scraps.

3. BlastersVault

BlastersVault Well-Known Member

I love that kit that gives him real hands and feet and not those dumb bars. The painting def makes him look very abused and it looks bada**.

4. lotussouljah

lotussouljah Well-Known Member

DUDE. First off, welcome to the Radicons! First post, you joined on the first month of this decade....way to start off with a bang!!! I really like this! Great job man! For a sec, I didn't like Air Raid, too much of the same colour. But then I read your caption for him and it totally makes sense, nice work!

I like how the colour work real sweet in all three individual modes, their alt modes and combined modes. Mucho impressive. I sincerely hope to see some more from you!

5. bellpeppers

bellpeppers A Meat Popsicle

News Credits:
    I really like this. Looks good.

6. AniProwl

AniProwl Banned

News Credits:
    Nice looking Aerial Bots and Superion! :thumbs2: :thumbs2: 

7. Solrac333

Solrac333 G1 got it right!

Ebay:
    Looks great!

8. Superquad7

Superquad7 We're only human. Super Mod

News Credits:
    I'd really like to see you go in and pull out some of those robot details for the individual bots. They look just a tiny bit bland. Other than that, this is flat out awesome. I love the rest of the treatments you've given this one!

Welcome to Radicons! :thumb 

9. autobotx23

autobotx23 Banned

Well done, sir. :thumb