Transformers Crossovers Hulk pointers

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by NeoGutsman, Jul 12, 2008.

1. NeoGutsman

NeoGutsman Well-Known Member

Sorry if this is already widely known, but I didn't see it in the instructions for Transormers Crossovers Hulk (which is way rad, by the way). There are three things which I noticed after playing with him that made him even better:

1) Pull his legs out so that his knee extends out a little more in robot mode. I also slide the kneecaps down and flat so that the grey of the abdomen and thighs are more exposed. Makes him look taller that way in my opinion.

2) Push his hands to the center of his wrists in robot mode. I found this by accident, and it made his forearm and hands look much, much better together.

3) I like to push his biceps and forearms together so that he doesn't have that thin elbow "Popeye" thing going on. I think this step is actually shown in the instructions, but figured I'd point it out just because :) 

I'm sure all of you have also extended the cannon all the way out in tank mode :)  I do think that it's the weakest part of the figure since the cannon end is really wobbly. I tried screwing them in tighter, but the way it's designed, not even the washer in there really helps. Small price to pay I suppose :) 

2. unicronsupreme

unicronsupreme supremest of unicrons

News Credits:
    :useless 

3. NeoGutsman

NeoGutsman Well-Known Member

Passive-aggressive-bot strikes! ;D

I wouldn't say useless, but I'll try to take pics tonight nonetheless.

4. MegaHavok

MegaHavok Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    i dont get it aren't these all part of his transformation

5. mx-01 archon

mx-01 archon Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    They are, but they're either not documented well, or they're easy to miss. Those, and his shoulders (y'know, not like how they're pictured on his card back, but actually pulled out from the treads, giving him extremely broad shoulders and proper articulation).

6. unicronsupreme

unicronsupreme supremest of unicrons

News Credits:
    You're right, I'm sorry. I've never had the opportunity to use that emote before and I actually didn't have the figure when I posted that. Now that I do, most of this makes sense. Pics would be greatly helpful though!

7. mx-01 archon

mx-01 archon Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Well, if you actually have the figure on hand, then pictures aren't really necessary, as nothing here is particularly tricky.

From tank mode, by default, the joint above the elbow is extended. Compress it for robot mode. Extend the legs. Slide the hands towards the middle of his forearms. If you need pics of his proper shoulders, check the Feedback forum. There's plenty there.