transformers coupon?

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by ekocher, Sep 30, 2011.

1. ekocher

ekocher Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    hate to ask here but since this is the movie forum, is this site working for anyone to claim youre tf3 coupon at tf3coupon.com

2. Opprime-G1

Opprime-G1 Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Nope. I just tried and got a 403 Forbidden error.

3. Sileny Jizda

Sileny Jizda Kilted Krome

I've been trying all day. I first got the 403 error and now the frelling code won't go through at all. The page just sits there.

4. bririshan

bririshan Member

2011 movie coupon

You have to type www.TF3Coupon.com in the address box and hit enter. If you type TF3Coupon.com in a search engine box it will not direct you. I was able to get the coupon by typing in the full address and hitting enter. Then the page just has you enter your code and print your coupon.

5. margie52

margie52 New Member

no I been trying and can't find any coupon

6. Swoop Dogg

Swoop Dogg me King!

News Credits:
    I got mine to work. Probably going to get a Cyberverse figure for cheap.

7. Sileny Jizda

Sileny Jizda Kilted Krome

Still doesn't work for us. Stank.

8. HotRod Matrix

HotRod Matrix Member

Ebay:
    TF3 Coupon

Anyone still having difficulty getting their TF3 Coupon? This is what I got. After typing in your code and click "SUBMIT," you'll see a pop up 'options' bar at the top of your browser window below the URL box. Click 'options' button (from right corner), you'll see options menu. Select "Allow Pop Up TF3 Coupon Window" a new tab or window will pop open with your TF3 Coupon ready to print. But before you print, you may or may not have the coupon printer software. You might have to download that software first, then open it. When you click "Print" this page will automatically check if you already have the coupon software. If so, your coupon will print out. If not, then you download and open the software. After accepting agreement, your coupon will print out.

:bay 

9. Dark Autobot

Dark Autobot Child of G1

I got 13 left of the $5.00 off coupons that were at my Walmart and used 4 to get to 13 which was cool they had them on the side and I seen them took a nice bit and then bought a voyager Shockwave so I would have a double and the next day used a coupon for another Sideswipe, went to Target for Leadfoot Human Alliance, and Toys R Us for I think Jolt.....mine expire on the 16th and the coupon from the B-Ray I just have to print it...so I'm sure its good but check out Walmart it has Optimus on the coupon and save 5 bucks on DOTM toys that are 5.99 and up it has pics of Ultimate Optimus Prime and the Ark.....I got two Ultimate Primes in MISB gonna sell one...but that was before the coupons....off topic...

Till all are one....