Transformers costume out of household items.

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by Baccala1976, Dec 13, 2011.

  1. Baccala1976

    Baccala1976 Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Jul 17, 2007
    Posts:
    1,436
    Trophy Points:
    137
    Likes:
    +1
  2. Transbot90210

    Transbot90210 Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2002
    Posts:
    14,849
    News Credits:
    7
    Trophy Points:
    236
    Likes:
    +7
    That is Ironhide isn't it? lol
     
  3. Baccala1976

    Baccala1976 Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Jul 17, 2007
    Posts:
    1,436
    Trophy Points:
    137
    Likes:
    +1
    Well the guy wearing it says it's Optimus Prime lol
     
  4. D-Unit

    D-Unit #1 Heel

    Joined:
    Sep 25, 2006
    Posts:
    3,845
    News Credits:
    1
    Trophy Points:
    207
    Likes:
    +15
    Ebay:
    sounds like the guy who wrote the article couldn't be bothered to check his sources...especially since the guy who made the costume called it "Brooklyn Ironhide". journalistic integrity at its finest, folks. Oh well, the costume came out pretty good I guess
     
  5. SPLIT LIP

    SPLIT LIP AKA Beve Stuscemi

    Joined:
    Oct 22, 2005
    Posts:
    70,973
    News Credits:
    3
    Trophy Points:
    412
    Location:
    agile house
    Likes:
    +7,993
    Article writer is an idiot. Costume is badass.
     
  6. hthrun

    hthrun Show accuracy's overrated

    Joined:
    Mar 11, 2011
    Posts:
    4,880
    Trophy Points:
    172
    Likes:
    +7
    Ebay:
    It says he made some more, including a Bumblebee. Wish they would have gotten pics of them...
     
  7. TigerBlade

    TigerBlade Prepare for extermination

    Joined:
    Apr 7, 2011
    Posts:
    22,013
    News Credits:
    3
    Trophy Points:
    327
    Likes:
    +5,206
    This.....

    It's laughable that there is even a pic of Prime as comparison! Looks like he has modded the Prime toy helmet tho.
     
  8. NorwFan

    NorwFan Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Jan 25, 2009
    Posts:
    67
    Trophy Points:
    46
    Likes:
    +1
  9. Transbot90210

    Transbot90210 Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2002
    Posts:
    14,849
    News Credits:
    7
    Trophy Points:
    236
    Likes:
    +7
    posted yesterday and it is Ironhide not Prime...stupid reporter lol
     
  10. Astronut

    Astronut Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Dec 14, 2009
    Posts:
    2,955
    News Credits:
    1
    Trophy Points:
    166
    Likes:
    +2
    this even made Norwegian news, and we never get transformers news unless it's about Megan Fox (or that other girl) :lol 

    oh wait, OP is from Norway :D 
     
  11. Valkysas

    Valkysas Attack Buffalo

    Joined:
    Sep 1, 2003
    Posts:
    20,808
    News Credits:
    19
    Trophy Points:
    317
    Likes:
    +26
    This article hurts my head.

    They acknowledge he calls it Ironhide.

    They call it Optimus Prime anyways.

    Squid?

    They say it's his own original creation.

    It's fucking Ironhide.
     
  12. IronicHide

    IronicHide MEME GO HERE

    Joined:
    Feb 26, 2008
    Posts:
    5,716
    Trophy Points:
    262
    Likes:
    +341
    Heads up, those not familiar with the UK.

    The Daily Mail (thems what wrote this article) is an inaccurate rag that is best avoided. 90% of its content is inflammatory dross aimed at fetishising the fears of its judgemental readership of rugby wives and people over 50. The other 10% is bitchy comment about famous women or spent not comprehending popular culture.

    This is an example of the last practice.

    That costume, though, is boss. I am pretty stunned at how accurate (if not 'good') it looks. Though the large head makes the guy who made it look dwarfish.
     

Share This Page