Transformers: Condemned (The "Forsaken" RP)

Discussion in 'RPG and Games Forum' started by GingaMagnus, Aug 21, 2017.

1. Wars

Wars Regular At Swerve's™

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Flickr:
    Tumblr:
    Fort Max made his way into the bridge of the Decepticon ship, examining the controls at the helm. They were pretty similar to those found on any Autobot craft, as one would expect, with a few extra buttons here and a missing lever there. He found the radio controls and immediately started dialing the frequency of their own ship.

"Autobots, come in. Do you read me? This is Fortress Maximus, I repeat, do you read me?"

Elsewhere on the ship, Rotorstorm hung around with the Magna, Landmine, and Triggerhappy. "Weird seeing a 'Con ship from the inside," he commented "Especially one that's not be blown to pieces." A little grin took over his face as he gave the Decepticons a quick glance

2. Devaron9

Devaron9 Man from another universe... IN THE FUTURE!

Minerva was quick to answer.

"Maximus? Thank god you're alright! We assumed the worst when we got chatter about Roadbuster bailing. Where are you?"

---

Magna shrugged while Snare stepped up to Rotorstorm and sized him up.

"So what, are you the flier? More like a wannabe flier!"

Snare flicked Rotorstorm's rotor blade.

"Choppers ain't got nothing on real jets."

3. Wars

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Flickr:
    Tumblr:
    "You won't believe it, Minerva," he began "But we're held up in a damaged Decepticon cruiser, along with its crew. There's something out there, something very dangerous. It even has the 'Cons spooked. Once the area's clear, we'll make our way back to the ship. Until then, stay inside, and keep things locked up. Understood?"

Rotorstorm spun around and glared menacingly at the Decepticon. "Touch my rotors again and we'll see who goes flying, Decepticon scum."

4. Devaron9

"Yes sir... but what exactly is out there?"

Snare flicked his rotors again and smirked beneath his faceplate.

"Bite me."

5. Sigmus Prime

Sigmus Prime Seein' Spots!

Ebay:
    "Oh, give it a rest," Lockdown grumbled with a roll of his optics. "Much as I'd enjoy watching you rip each other apart, there's a point where it just gets childish. I suggest you learn to get along before - "

"What is the meaning of this?!"

The deep, booming voice caught Lockdown off guard. He whirled around to face the doorway, only to see an enormous, flamboyantly-colored mech filling the entire entryway with his massive form. His hands were folded behind his back and he stood in militaristic rigidity, glaring down at the company with piercing blue optics. Large portions of armoring hung off his back like segments of a regal cape, and his flared pauldrons and gleaming chest ornamentation spoke to what a rich and important individual he was - or, at least, what an important individual he thought he was.

His presence commanded the attention of the entire room, if only because of how gaudy and pretentious he looked. He confusedly glanced from Bot to Con as if trying to solve a puzzle, then turned to Snare, a muddled grimace on his stern face.

"I suppose it's too hopeful to assume these are our prisoners?"

Last edited: Sep 13, 2017
  6. Devaron9

"N-n-no, unfortunately not!" Snare squawked out.

Magna placed his hand on the hilt of his Energon sword, should things turn ugly.

7. Sigmus Prime

Ebay:
    The titan known as Gigatron Z pinched the bridge of his olfactory sensor and sighed.

"I dread knowing what situation led to this incompetence..."

Seeing Magna ready himself for confrontation, Gigatron held his hand out in a gesture of peace.

"Rest easy, Autobots. This crew and I shall do you no harm while you are... 'guests' on this ship. Allow me to introduce myself (should you not already recognize me): I am Gigatron Z, decorated general of the Decepticon forces, winner of a thousand battles against your kind, and humble overseer of this noble expedition."

"'Humble'?" Lockdown snorted.

"While not technically the leader of this squad," Gigatron continued with a stern glance at Lockdown, "I have been appointed by my superiors to observe and record the events of this mission and ensure that everything is done according to the proper parameters. It is my duty to keep these soldiers in line and guarantee that our operation goes as quickly and smoothly as possible."

Funny, thought Lockdown, considering the current state of this team and this ship...

"Now, then, my friends, seeing as how I've been in such a sharing mood with you..."

A hint of malice flashed in Gigatron's optics. "It's your turn. What is you mission here? And who leads you?"

8. Wars

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Flickr:
    Tumblr:
    "Honestly, Minerva, we're not sure," Fort Max answered "But the Decepticons claim to have been attacked by it, and they're pretty spooked by it. For now, we're trusting them. But we're prepared should things go sou-"

Fort Max could just about hear the commotion going on back down in the cargo bay. He let out a sigh before returning to the radio

"I need to be going, Minerva," he continued "Just you, Flame, and Sky Garry stay put for the time being. I'll radio you again on this frequency or my own when things change." With that, Fort Max made his way back to the cargo bay

Rotorstorm snarled, ready to head-butt Snare when Gigatron walked into the room. As soon as he did, he took a few quick steps back from Snare, and prepared to draw out his weapons as soon as Magna did

"That would be me."

Fort Max made his way back into the cargo bay, glaring over at Gigatron as he did. "Gigatron-Z." He stated rather matter-of-factly "Were we not on opposite sides of this war, it'd be an honor. I've read about your battles. You've got an impressive track record." He paused for a moment "As I'm sure you'd agree, I'd hoped we'd one day meet under... different circumstances. However, for the time being, I'd like to say thank you for aiding me and my Autobots in this crisis."

He stretched out a hand to Gigatron, hoping to shake his

9. Sigmus Prime

Ebay:
    "Fortress Maximus!" Gigatron exclaimed, sounding quite pleased (to Lockdown's surprise). He took Max's hand without hesitation and shook it firmly, a snide grin crossing his face. "What an honor! I have heard quite a bit about you, as well. I must say, I truly admire your handiwork... ignoring the fact it involves the destruction of my fellow soldiers, of course."

He folded his arms and nodded, his smile falling into a frown.

"Make no mistake, I personally was unaware of you and your situation until... well, just now. Nevertheless, I am bound by code to honor what this team has seemingly already decided and allow your troops and you to seek refuge here. Though to be quite honest, I am dubious of our safety even within this mighty vessel." He motioned to his surroundings with a flourishing wave, as if it was something deserving of the deepest admiration.

10. fafireguy

fafireguy Leader

Triggerhappy has to stop himself from laughing too much

11. Devaron9

Snare just gave a scowl at Triggerhappy while Magna shrugged and looked at Landmine, before recomposing himself to stand straight.

12. Wars

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Flickr:
    Tumblr:
    "I see," Fortress Maximus replied, glancing around at the ship surrounding him. "Well, your soldiers seem more confident about the ships integrity than you. I don't suppose you can tell me about the creature stalking us outside?"

13. Stonecrusher

Stonecrusher jerk to storytelling

News Credits:
    "Uh, guys, not to be a bit of a worrywort, but can you keep it down? Those monsters outside could hear you..." Doomshot managed a hushed whisper.

14. fafireguy

fafireguy Leader

The sounds of wings flapping echoes through every opening in the ship

15. Devaron9

"Anyone hear something?" asked Snare.

16. Stonecrusher

News Credits:
    "SHHHHHHHHSH!" Doomshot hissed.

17. fafireguy

fafireguy Leader

The air around the ship heats up as the beast outside roars combined with the sound of fire crackling

18. Devaron9

"That does not sound good..." says Magna, a tone of concern in his voice. "Commander, might I recommend we ready our weapons?"

((@Wars ))

19. Sigmus Prime

Ebay:
    "I don't need to tell you about it," Gigatron replied, "seeing as how you're going to be seeing it soon. Snare, status report on the shields. Doomshot, Triggerhappy - ready the ship's weapons. And Lockdown... prepare for a possible round two."

Lockdown half grimaced, half grinned and nodded.

"I suggest you do as your man says and ready your weapons, commander," Gigatron told Fort Max. "Realistically, we should be safe in here, yes... but in my opinion, realism went out the window the moment we arrived on this planet."

20. Stonecrusher

News Credits:
    "Oh shit, it's happening..."