Transformers Con@Hong Kong

Discussion in 'Transformers Conventions and Get Togethers' started by charle5!, Jul 19, 2006.

1. charle5!

charle5! Crazy Gorilla

Hello guys, have been awhile since my last post :) 

Some of you may know that there is a Transformers Exhibition held at Hong Kong currently. This Exhibition is held by Hasbro HK with TRU, with cooperation of Hong Kong's Transformers fansite, HK-TF.com.
    The exhibition begin from 17 July till 26 at Hollywood Plaza, 7-10Aug at Tuen Mum, 16-19 Aug at New Century Plaza, last stop is Tsuen Wan Plaza form 24-27 Aug. There will be a Kitbash competition n TF photo-taking contest as well, their work will display at August.
    Photo of the exhibtion can be found form http://newsreader.visualmedia.com.hk/vm.php?search_txt=&group=talk.transformers (apolgize since this is a chinese newsgroup, english speaking fans may found it is hard to found the pictures. Heero, webmaster of hk-tf stated that he will upload the photo of exhibtion to their site later.)

Spotlight of the exhibition is the packaged 20 Ann. Optimus which we saw already. I dunno if they are availble stateside yet but Hasbro HKdo release BW 10th ann. wave 2 as this event's excluives.(New Mold Optimus Primal, New Mold Megatron, TM Rattrap with CD and original BW Dinobot with transute parts)With purchase over 50$HKD(about 6.5 USD) you will have a free pack of trading card(4 differnet cards inside; 20 types in total with 2 chase), and free Transformers Badge with purchase over 100$.(about13USD)
    Besides from these, the exhibition also featuring a collection of tf toys from G1 to current, thanks to Heero.
    This is a memorible moment since there is noy any TF-related exhibtion in Hong Kong since 80's. Will update if there is more news :) 

2. Razerwire

Razerwire 99 Problems... Super Mod

News Credits:
    Sorry buddy, wrong forum...

*Punts thread to the convention forum*

3. Xaxis

Xaxis Well-Known Member

What's up with the Alternator Meister in G1-esque paint scheme?

4. Tekkaman Blade

Tekkaman Blade Professor of Animation

News Credits:
    Looks like someone shoped at repro labels

5. darksage78

darksage78 Maximal

Aww man just got back from HK... I'll try and go next year if I can.