Transformers.com Update: September's Wal*Mart Exclusive Movie Deluxes

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by Tim Formas, Apr 28, 2008.

1. hotspot_2001

hotspot_2001 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    That's what I'm thinking as well. So many other great figures coming out around then will push the other two pretty low on the list for me.

2. Skywave

Skywave Transformers Noob

Go-Bots homage? How cool is that! I'll sure take that :D 

3. Thundershot

Thundershot Ratchet Fanatic

News Credits:
    Ebay:

.... THE HELL?? How did I NOT notice this over the weekend? I just naturally assumed they'd be part of the Universe line... you know, being older characters and all. That, and I figured that by September, the movie figures would be done with Animated and Unvierse taking over...

Chris

4. Deceptichage

Deceptichage Decepticon Land Pirate

News Credits:
    So it looks like the Movie line will continue a little longer. These repaints are nice! Definitely going to pick up all three if I can find them.

5. saberconvoy

saberconvoy Drifting around

Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    I have go to get fracture but to bad the my walmart dont got slag when i go. :( 

6. Noisemaze2006

Noisemaze2006 Banned

It's totally awesome & I wish they would make more. And I wish they could use the actual Go-Bot names without any legal problems.

7. nkelsch

nkelsch Do you know this Icon? TFW2005 Supporter

Well think of it. You can make almost the whole go-bots crew without changing a thing:

Leader 1 = Movie Dreadwing
    Scooter = Cybertron Ransack
    Turbo = Movie Swindle
    Cy-Kill = Cybertron Lugnutz
    Coptur = FAB Blackout

Mod some heads, Maybe Dye Blackout blue and you have the main 6 characters with almost no repainting.

8. wheeljack01

wheeljack01 Happiness is a warm gun

Fracture=mine!

9. Grimwing

Grimwing Scientist Supreme

News Credits:
    Yeah I like it. I did'nt notice the haz-mat stickers on crankcase. That's twisted.

Yeah I like the decos. Breakaway has the best bio though "more clever than a turbofox."

hasbro's staff are really good at what they do. And their on fire with some of the best repaints ever this season. I'd shake their hands if they weren't covered in wet paint. :lol 

10. Gears

Gears buh-buh-body ya Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    OK my WM never got the Big Daddy wave so I'm gonna ask now. I need someone to get me a FRACTURE when it comes out!

11. docbenspock

docbenspock Dudemeiser

Ebay:
    fracture looks hot, the others just more of the same.

12. butz

butz slippery when wet

Ah, Getaway! I new Breakaway looked like somebody I had seen before. Him and Crankcase are must-buys (loves me some later-G1 characters!). I want Fracture, but not sure where to put her, what with essentially being a Go-bot and all.

13. Grimwing

Grimwing Scientist Supreme

News Credits:
    Heh. Mine did, guess what though? only one set. 4 figures. I don't think their ordering any more. They only stocked exactly as many as I needed. Had to be there in the morning right when they were shelved to!

Hopefully the next set will be less shortpacked. Then again I'm having trouble believing the movie line is going to last through september on just these 3 wal mart exclusives and the premium/allspark remnants.

14. ZeroMayhem

ZeroMayhem Henshin a Go-Go Baby!

Fracture looks sweet. I too love the classics Mirage mold and these new colors look great on it.

Breakaway, man, I like that HotShot mold ok. Bought the first version, never had any interest in the repaints, but I LOVE G1 Getaway and his colors just look so damn awesome here that they can even elevate an ok mold into my must buy category. Sold!

15. Baltan

Baltan Space Ninja

Yes, yes you can.

Fracture is as good as bought, no question there. Hopefully with a Big Daddy to go up against once I have the opportunity to re-buy one. At the very least, she is guaranteed a place of honor in my Classic Decepticons alongside Classic Ramjet, and Henkei Astrotrain, plus Acid Rain and the others as they're released.

Not sure about Crankcase (lots of people seem iffy with him). Breakaway is very, very tempting, and one of the best uses of the Cybertron Hot Shot molds in some time.

16. Quickswitch

Quickswitch Assault Warrior

O_O! I really do like all the design team notes we've been getting with the repaints; its cool to see exactly what they were thinking.

Fracture: LOL, this one is just frickin' awesome. I watched Go-Bots/had the toys as a kid, so seeing one of them remade as a transformer is very cool. The colors are jut about the same as the old toy, just I think Crasher had more black. Totally getting this one.

Breakaway: Nice repaint/Getaway homage. I need to see if Getaway's old gun can fit in Breakaway's hands- if it can, then I'll buy this one too.

Crankcase: Had this mold as Red Alert, & re-using it as a triggercon was a real cool idea. I may buy this one too, if only to bolster my Classics Decepticon troops. I find it funny that not many people want this Crankcase & the same can probably be said for the Gen 1 version.

Reprolabels TOTALLY needs to make upgrade sticker sheets for these toys. If that happens, I'll REALLY have to buy 'em all.

-Quickswitch

17. GENOZAUR

GENOZAUR Banned

18. Eric

Eric VOTE.

News Credits:
    Fracture is HOT. :D  Definitely gettin' her.

19. RodimusZero

RodimusZero Steezin fo no Reason

News Credits:
    WHEEE!!!! I've been WAITING for some Masterforce homage! I already own two of that mold, but what the hell, I'm getting me a GETAWAY (LIGHTFOOT for me)!!!:D 

20. Razerwire

Razerwire 99 Problems... Veteran

News Credits:
    Fracture is simply awesome. Love the homage to Crasher.

I'm seriously considering picking up the other two as well.

Now if my Wal*Marts would actually STOCK these. I STILL have yet to see the first four. :mad 

Last edited: Apr 28, 2008