Transformers: Colonies [The Rebooted RP]

Discussion in 'RPG and Games Forum' started by GingaMagnus, Jun 12, 2018.

1. Devaron9

Devaron9 Token Falchion Wielding Welshy

"We shall discuss your gratitude when we survive this" stated Soundwave, as the shots went through his shoulder.

Soundwave did not flinch, however, and continued to fire with his concussion blaster, slowly backing up. As he backed up, and got on his comm.

"Starscream, we required further cover to fall back under" Soundwave stated over the comms. "Can you send any air support to reduce intensity of enemy fire with a bombing run?"

Scattershot looked towards Grimlock.

"Grimlock, firing on them now is only going to waist ammunition that would be much more useful should the Decepticons regather themselves and come back for another attack" he said. "You get triggerhappy now and we're going to waist a lot of heat fast."

2. Olymprix

Olymprix Moonwalkin' on the Ceiling

News Credits:
    Roadbuster roared his approval and continued his advance.
    "The way I see it, kid," Roadbuster interjected, "is we're putting a lot of hurt on them and making room for our retreat. I don't think anyone is sticking around for round two. Now it'd be real helpful if you threw some lead and fire downrange too!"

3. Dropkick

Dropkick Return To Slime

Google+:
    YouTube:
    Chicane cheered.
    "I agree! Let's drive them back, full force!"
    She holstered the rifle, and pulled out a Suppressor and her SMG, attaching the suppressor and firing full on towards the decepticon lines, taking down a few genericons along her way.
    ---
    Spitfire growled as he started to reach Megatron's position, and heard the gunfire increase.
    He fired a couple more rounds towards the Autobot lines, before twirling his sword a bit.
    "They come."
    He sliced down some more Autobot generic soldiers, helping to cover Megatron's escape.
    "A few more kliks and we'll all be there, than we can all leave!"

4. TF rocks

TF rocks Try and stop me!

Star Saber looked back, wondering where the other Autobots were. He knew they were in full pursuit of the Decepticons, but Prime was badly hurt and needed covering fire. “All Autobots, Optimus is down! He’s currently being evacuated, but has severe injuries! We need the backup!” He called over the com-lines.

Jetfire flew around, shooting down what Decepticon fliers he could. His blaster shot the lower legs of another generic Seeker, making the Decepticon spiral down into the enemy ranks and crash land there.

5. vatarian

vatarian Wyrmspawn

"Air support?"

Starscream's voice rose an octive.

"I'll be your damn air-support."

Spitting private curses of irritation to himself that were completely lost to the slipstream of air around him, Starscream about-faced on the doorstep of the Nemesis itself and rocketed back out towards the battlefront.

"Soundwave, anyone else, transform and haul aft the moment you see my bombs touch down. You won't get another chance."

Starscream brought his engines to bear more fully, and accelerated exponentially with a throaty roar that quickly rose in frequency till it sounded almost like... A scream. Something's death-scream, terrible and final and burrowing across the battlefield into all and every audio processor.

And his speed forged a halo of burning air around him; atmosphere run up against his chassis so violently that it could not part in time, could not move aside, could only burn red-hot so that it looked like Starscream was a comet or... A star.

This was how he had gotten his name.

A lone star in a bitter sky, engines wailing like bansheesong.

Missiles fell away from his chassis by the dozen, and ripped open the battlefield with terrific, chassis-crushing force and blooms of oppressive white flame hot enough to melt Cybertronians' metal flesh and flash-boil their energon.

Starscream carved a ruinous line of explosions across the theatre of war, and the screams of Autobots who had pushed too far forward from their lines joined the song of explosives and the song of the Seeker overhead.

It was blinding. And pieces of the dead and dying were raining. Along with a great deal of terrain that had been outright ripped out of the battlefield and sent skyhigh by the blasts.

By the time the white fire faded, Starscream was already gone again, his munitions exhausted, visible only as a fading read streak headed back towards the far-off Nemesis.

6. Dropkick

Dropkick Return To Slime

Google+:
    YouTube:
    Chicane looked forwards and started to see bombs going off 10 kliks in front of her, before she winced as she saw the wounded in front of her start going down. She turned tail, and screamed at the others.
    "Incoming enemy Airstrike!!! Fall back!!!"
    She almost made it to a safer position when a bomb dropped right next to her, exploding and sending her flying forwards.
    She landed, and rolled too a halt.
    She was about to get up, when she felt a blinding pain near her feet.
    She looked down, and saw that most of her left calf was gone, and the wheel of her right leg had gone also.
    She tried to get up, but failed as the battle raged around her.

7. Devaron9

Devaron9 Token Falchion Wielding Welshy

"Understood" stated Soundwave. "All Decepticons, double-time. Air strike incoming."

Soundwave transformed into his alt-mode and drove as fast he could from the incoming explosives.

"Kid?" said Scattershot, annoyed. "And second of all, I didn't want to be out here. I do computers. I just happens to have a lot of ordinance on me. Mode doesn't define the- INCOMING!!!!"

Scattershot attempted to push Roadbuster out of the path of the bombs, before diving for cover in a reinforced trench. Several unlucky Decepticon grunts who were to slow were caught in the resulting blast.

Blurr would finally join his compatriots in time to see the bombs come down.

"I'm he- oh crap..." he said, narrowly avoiding one of the bombs.

Spotting the downed Chichane, he weaved through the craters to reach his injured teammate. Reaching her, he attempted to pick her.

"It's alright, I've got you" he said, trying to remain positive.

8. Olymprix

News Credits:
    Roadbuster turned his back into the path of the falling bombs, sheltering a few smaller Autobots, including Hot Shot, in his shadow. The explosives gouged deep into his thick armor, burning holes down to his endoskeleton and detonating some of his in-built ammunition reserves. Debris flew around him, and something striking his head caused his optics and gyro-sensors to de-sync. His systems restarted an instant later as the smoke cleared. Administering a circuit blocker to quiet the screaming pain and damage reports, he watched Hot Shot and one of the two Autotroopers he had shielded—the one who wasn't missing half his torso—crawl away with only external injuries. He rolled over, shedding bits of his armor as he did so, and scanned the battlefield for Grimlock and any incoming Decepticons.

9. GingaMagnus

GingaMagnus Designated Toku Nerd

His audial sensors were still ringing from both the onslaught of earth-shattering booms from the fight both on the ground and in the air, as well as from the sudden shock to his systems overall that had inflicted the clear, perfect circular laser carving in his torso. The limp, pale blue servo over his chest just barely masking the fact that his spark was completely absent due to the nature of the blast. It was not simply removed or shot, it was completely...gone. And in such a short time, the absence of his spark had incurred grave consequences.

Prime could barely register where the voice addressing him had come from, weakly turning his head ever slightly to catch the blurring image of Star Saber looking down upon him. The best the once strong and powerful leader could manage was a series of meager, ragged breaths as he strained to come up with a response. Optimus barely had the strength left to remain conscious, it seemed that speech would be near impossible in these conditions.

10. TF rocks

Star Saber looked back to see how Prome was faring, but from what he could see, it wasn’t very well. “Sir, just hold on.” He said, but from the ragged breaths he was hearing, it wasn’t good news. Deciding to take a look at his leader’s injuries, namely the one to his chest, Star Saber grasped at Prime’s servo and began to remove it, hoping to see how badly his leader was injured.

Meanwhile, Jetfire flew down to Blurr and Chichane to help out. “I can get her back to Autobot lines faster.” The aerial Autobot said as he looked to Blurr. “That is, if you don’t mind.”

11. Dropkick

Dropkick Return To Slime

Google+:
    YouTube:
    Chicane allowed herself to get picked up by Blurr, until Jetfire came down and she looked up a bit.
    "Yeah, sure... Ugh, This doesn't feel right, not being able to walk..."
    ---
    Spitfire looked out, before looking back to the Nemesis. He than looked to his leader worryingly.
    "Come on, home stretch Megatron."

12. megatronski

megatronski Mr. Low attention span

News Credits:
    Megatron was fading in and out of coherency, leaning on the side of incoherent. He couldn't remember what had transpired in the past few minutes, all he could feel and think about was this white hot pain growing in his chest... A pain so intense that it numbed everything else around him. His HUD was absolutely full of notifications and warnings, all grim.

-LEFT LEG FRACTURED IN MULTIPLE PLACES, STATUS: INOPERABLE - FUSION CANNON UNSTABLE, DETACH IMMEDIATELY TO PREVENT BODILY HARM- HELMET SHATTERED, SHRAPNEL LODGED IN MULTIPLE (ERROR- DATA CORRUPTED)- ChEST CAvITY ShATTERED, FoREiGN OBBBBBBB-HJSECT DANGEROUSLY CLOSE TO SP-P-P_AAARK REMOV-EIMMEDIAAAAAA-TTLEY----

His optics and audio sensors lost power, and he was blinded completely to the world around him. He tried to call out to Starscream, but he only managed to utter a series of broken, distorted digital noise. Now, all he had left was that burning, searing pain that tore through his chest, seemingly eating away at his very spark...

What is-is-this? WHaaat did P-Prime do to MeeEEEE?

That's Righ- , it was O-T-mus PrIIMe, now I remEEEEmbeeer.

Then this... this must b--b-be the... the...

The Matrix of Leadership.

At that moment, Megatron collapsed to the ground entirely. He wasn't greying like Optimus was, but the Matrix, lodged in his chest, was on the verge of completely consuming his spark and burning out all of his vital systems.

13. Dropkick

Dropkick Return To Slime

Google+:
    YouTube:
    "Lord Megatron!"
    Spitfire immediately went to try and grab one of Megatron arms, and tried to help him up and support him. The Vehicon next to him was about to help, but fell either out of exhaustion, or from a stray shot.
    "Come on, can you hear me? Lord Megatron, We have to go. Now."
    He looked left, and saw Wheeljack standing on the hill.
    "Hey! You're a con still, right?! Help me out here! We need to get him inside the Nemesis ASAP!"

14. Olymprix

News Credits:
    Swindle jogged up to the small group forming around Megatron and moved to its head, backpedaling so that he could inspect his leader. "Oh, frag me in the exhaust port..." he mumbled as he spotted a very unusual addition to the Decepticon commander's armor. "Is that the... what I think it is?"

15. TF rocks

Jetfire nodded and took her into his arms. He looked down at her injury as he took flight back to Autobot lines. “Looks bad, but I’m sure you will get fixed up soon.” He said to her, trying to hide his concern in his voice under a cocky attitude and a bit of a joke.

He flew as fast as he could with Chichane in his arms, not wanting to aggravate her injury anymore than he had to. Jetfire kept his audios and optics, as well as all his sensors, open for any incoming Decepticons.

16. Grimlock22

Grimlock22 This is noise

"Me Grimlock am back up!" The dinobot yelled over the comms as he continued his charge seemingly unphased by the air strike. "Maybe you have bearings join me Saber!"

He practically spit as he said that name as his blade tore through the brain module of a fleeing Decepticon. Pulling the blade back out Grimlock began another charge towards the Decepticons untill he was struck in the shoulder by an incoming missle, nearly blowing his arm off. The dinodot fell to his knee from the using his sword in his still good arm to help support himself.

"Need cover... to fallback..."

17. vatarian

vatarian Wyrmspawn

"It is,"

Starscream touched down primly next to the rest of the group.

"And I think it's doing something to him. Nothing good."

Starscream eyed the sacred artifact of succession. It looked almost... Fused... To Megatron's pitted, badly damaged chest. And it glowed with a caustic sort of light.

Starscream's gracile face twisted into a frown, and the Seeker pushed his fellow Decepticons aside, reached out, and took hold of the Matrix, pulling... It burned his servos where they touched it, with a cold, foreign sort of electric heat.

The Decepticon lieutenant grunted with effort, and tore the matrix away, hissing in pain as the metal of his hands blistered and bubbled, then quickly dropped it at his feet, shaking his hands and hissing expletives.

"It was going to kill him. Eating at him like that. It nearly burned my hands off."

That... Was a gross exaggeration. But the Seeker did have severe blisters and scarring on his fingers and palms where none had existed only moments before.

18. Olymprix

News Credits:
    “I got ya!” Roadbuster yelled in response. Before retreating, Hot Shot had helped the commando into a propped position against some rubble. Now, he fired off a few rockets from his arm launchers and a full salvo from his mostly intact leg cannons to cover the Dinobot from any Decepticon stragglers.

Hot Shot made his way back to the core of the Autobot formation as quickly as the gash in his thigh would allow. His air intakes wheezing, straining to stave off overheating, he breathlessly reported, “The ‘Cons are almost... in full retreat... too...” He glanced up and caught sight of his wounded leader. His optic shutters twisted into a mournful expression as he murmured, “Oh, that’s not good.”

19. TF rocks

Saber looked back with his gold optic at Grimlock. "I would, but Prime's down and needs help." He said as he grasped Prime's servo still. He wasn't sure if he should remove it, considering how ghastly the wound was looking. Star Saber frowned to himself behind his faceplate as he made his decision. He tightened his grip on his leader's servo and pulled Prime's hand away from the wound, only to feel his fuel tanks lurch at the sight. He could see Prime's spark chamber, but where was his spark?!

"Prime..." He murmured. "How...where's...Your spark...it's...gone.." Confused, Star Saber's processors began to race. How was it Prime was still alive for the time being? What had happened to the Matrix of Leadership? And where was Prime's spark?

20. megatronski

megatronski Mr. Low attention span

News Credits:
    Megatron's systems began to slowly reboot, regaining control of his arms, legs, and finally his optics came back online, re-activating his HUD. His vision was still a splash of warning notifications, telling him just how badly damaged his body was, but there wasn't nearly the amount of glitching that there had been when the Matrix was stuck in his chest. He tried to take Spitfire's support to stand, but with his left leg nearly completely obliterated, he crumpled back to his knees almost instantly. He wasn't going anywhere on his own two legs, and according to his HUD, his Transformation cog had been ripped out during the fight.

"Starscream... Con..." He paused for a moment, too weary to speak. "Contact Skywarp, emergency teleport. Get the Matrix out of here first, then me."