Transformers: Colonies Rebirth

Discussion in 'RPG and Games Forum' started by GingaMagnus, Aug 8, 2016.

1. Ranger Silver 6

Ranger Silver 6 Bang Bang

Nova pushed his sword into the floor, bracing against it and drawing his lance. Thrusting it towards Galvatron's face.

2. GingaMagnus

GingaMagnus Designated Toku Nerd

Smacking the blade aside with his axe, Galvatron gave another good swing to try for a strike on Nova's shoulder. Following that, he would swing around to try and butt him in the face with the end of the pommel.

3. Ranger Silver 6

Nova brought down is face guard before it connected, then grabbed the end of the axe and tried to wrench it away.

4. GingaMagnus

Bearing a toothy grin, Galvatron would rear his head back before suddenly slamming it forward, bashing his sturdy forehelm piece against Nova's head.

5. Ranger Silver 6

Nova staggered back, pulling his sword out of the floor and aiming it at Galvatron.

6. GingaMagnus

As Nova staggered backwards, the warlord would flash a grin as he took two steps back, holding his arms out for a moment before taking up a stance with his axe yet again.

"Impressive. You are giving me more of a fight than I expected, Nova." He taunted. "More than those meager fools who I slaughtered on my way here. Perhaps I might not have the energy to execute the rest of them myself after I have finished with you."

7. Ranger Silver 6

Nova regained his footing and held his shield back in front of him.
    "You won't be leaving this room, Galvatron. I personally guarantee it."

8. GingaMagnus

Clutching his war axe firmly in his left hand, Galvatron's stance relaxed as he tipped his head back to laugh. Returning his focus to Nova very shortly afterwards, the barbarian bared his fangs in a devious smirk.

"I believe fate has other plans, Nova." Suddenly, Galvatron would extend his arm to open fire at Nova's feet, hoping to send him off his feet.

9. Ranger Silver 6

Nova dropped his shield down low, and thrust his sword towards Galvatron's shoulder.

10. GingaMagnus

The blade was caught against the handle of Galvatron's axe, the warlord holding it just inches away from his shoulder before suddenly pushing back against the Prime. Giving off a quick spin, Galvatron would then swing his axe at Nova's legs.

11. Ranger Silver 6

The axe dug into one leg, leaking further energon. Nova grabbed onto the axe's handle to wrench his upper body, forcing the bottom edge of his shield into Galvatron's neck.

12. GingaMagnus

The force of the shield against his neck brought Galvatron into a brief coughing fit, staggering back to clutch at his throat. Letting off an angered growl as he recovered, Galvatron would extend his arm and fire a particle blast right at Nova's stomach.

13. Ranger Silver 6

Nova got thrown back a bit, but quickly stood.
    "Your cannon is out of energy. You might as well surrender."

14. GingaMagnus

Scowling at the little faint effect that his cannon had on Nova, Galvatron took hold of his axe with both hands once more.

"It is of no consequence." He growled to his opponent. "All this means is that your death will not come swiftly, Nova. I had planned on vaporizing you with this cannon, but now it seems that you will have to endure every single cut from my axe until your miserable spark gives out!"

Rushing towards his opponent, Galvatron raised his axe over head and leapt into the air. Upon his descent, the barbarian swung down with full force, aiming for his opponent's chest.

15. Ranger Silver 6

Nova grabbed his lance, holding it up so that the axe embedded itself in the side. At which point he threw the joined weapons to one side and simply punched Galvatron across the jaw.

16. GingaMagnus

The force of the punch to his jaw knocked out one of Galvatron's pointed teeth, prompting him to spit it off to the side along with a glob of energon. Wiping at his jaw, Galvatron would follow up with a strong right hook aimed for Nova's face.

17. Ranger Silver 6

Nova's faceplate begins to crack under the impact. He reels back, then lets loose another jab, this one aimed at Galvatron's optics.

18. GingaMagnus

The lens over his optic cracked under the force of the punch, sending shards down to the ground. Narrowing his optics at Nova, Galvatron would kick his opponent in the chest to send him across the room. While he was still airborne, Galvatron aimed his cannon to attempt to blast Nova into the wall.

19. Ranger Silver 6

Nova dove the ground to avoid the blast.

20. GingaMagnus

Throwing his arms up in frustration as the blast simply left a large dent in the nearby wall, the Barbarian roared out as he charged at Nova. Engaging the other in a grapple, Galvatron reached out with his claw tipped digits to try and attack the Prime's face.

"I will rip out your optics!"