Transformers Collector's Club Landquake Transforming Video

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by newgen1, Jul 11, 2006.

1. newgen1

newgen1 Well-Known Member

Hello,

I Live In Israel And I Have A Big Transformers And Action Figures Collection.

Usually I Ask For You Assistance From You Expertise In The Transformers Toys World.

This Time I Videotaped And Edited The Transforming Of The New Transformers Collector's Club Landquake.

I'm Just The Photographer And Editor And This Is Not My Transformer, This Is A Friend (Oded AKA Dedicon) With It's Transformer And He's The One Doing The Transformation Of Landquake.

Here The Link To The Video On YouTube:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UB6G0PoVx3I

[​IMG]

Here's A Litte Info About The Figure Taken From The Transformers Collector's Club Site :

"02/23/06 - The 2006 Hasbro Transformers Collectors' Club membership figure has been announced!
    He is "Landquake" and he is the second of five combiner figures planned by the Club. Last year's membership figure "Skyfall" was a big hit and this year's figure is even more impressive with more painted detail than previously seen on a Club membership figure."

Hope You Love It And Appreciate This.

2. newgen1

newgen1 Well-Known Member

No One Liked It?

3. Hook

Hook Out of Options Veteran

Facebook:
    I still haven't received mine yet.

Did they forget me or have they not started shipping them yet?

4. Triformis

Triformis Insecticon Fanatic TFW2005 Supporter

You're kidding, right? It's just you doing what we all do all the time. I thought it would be stop motion or something. Glad I surfed while it loaded and only glanced in now and then. *sheesh* people will put anything on YouTube....