transformers collection

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by stuntacon1, Dec 15, 2007.

1. stuntacon1

stuntacon1 Banned

i was trying to sell my collection but i have no idea how to sell i have 300+ figs they are all from newer shows but any ideas other than ebay please let me know

2. Soundblaster1

Soundblaster1 The Heisenberg of Toys

News Credits:
    Make a list. Post it here. Await offers. Use the completed listings on ebay to get a rough asking price.

If you need an example on how to get things done, look at some of the other sales. If you need any help at all, feel free to PM me. I'm more than happy to answer questions.

EDIT: Pictures are good, too. If making a list is too much trouble, you can post pictures (need to be hosted from sites such as www.imageshack.us or www.photobucket.com)

3. Liokaiser

Liokaiser Super Mod

News Credits:
    You can use the junkion exchange here. Please feel free to post what you have for sale here on your first post. Gott any feedback. Post that here too.

4. Motor_Master

Motor_Master Lets the balls touch TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    If it will make things less daunting, you could always just post figures from one line. When those sell (or a majority of them) add more from another line.

5. Omegatron

Omegatron Mandatory Fun. Buy it now TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Punctuation and capitalization might make it easier for those looking at your list to understand your sales terms and/or conditions. Be willing to make deals for those buying multiple figures.