transformers collecting

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by optimus92x, Jan 14, 2007.

1. fschuler

fschuler Post Count Inflated With Hot Air TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    I was a big fan during G1 in 1984 - 1992, took a break during college in the mid to late 90s (picked up a couple BW guys and watched the show), then got back into it full swing with RID and haven't stopped since.

2. Gears

Gears buh-buh-body ya Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I had a small handful left over from G1 days, then I started my collection in full-force towards the tail-end of Armada.

3. PrimeConvoy

PrimeConvoy Well-Known Member

I started in 96 I got into BW and that got me to dig out all my old figures which I just save over my childhood. I had a load of G1 and G2, stuff some of it was beat up and missing parts but it was still cool none the less. For the most part I've pretty much collected all the line over the past 10 years beside mahine wars which to hard to find and universe I just never had the interest.

4. Ceerad

Ceerad Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    DITTO

5. Thundercracker

Thundercracker Contemptuous

Same for me.

6. MattMoylan

MattMoylan Well-Known Member

I had plenty when I was a kid in the 80s (got my first one, susntreaker, when I was four), but stopped once I got into Ninja Turtles I guess. As an adult I've been buying TF's about 5 years.

Though it might suprise any Lil Formers fans to know I'm not really that big of a TF collector. I have maybe 70 figures, but only about 20 are ones I actually bought. The rest were freebies from Armada/Energon which I don't even really care about all that much. Love my Binaltechs though!

7. galvatron23

galvatron23 Well-Known Member

i start collecting transformers since universe 2.0 and animated toy line is release,and my first transformers is legend class brawn and TFA deluxe Wave 6.