Transformers Club/Universe Timelines Seacons

Discussion in 'Transformers Feedback & Reviews' started by Sonscreen, Oct 4, 2008.

1. Gadep

Gadep Banned

News Credits:
    it just pisses me off...this set got C-BLOCKED AND DELAYED OVER AND OVER....then we get this bum fucked pig set :thumb s:

bitter disappointment....seriously...

last of the exclusives that i will be buying....

2. megamus

megamus Overworked and Underpaid Veteran

News Credits:
    I've had no problems with mine. Although I did notice stress marks on some of the yellow plastic especially where pins were inserted. Not the best choice of colored plastic. Kinda thin IMO. Other than that a great toy.

3. Gadep

Gadep Banned

News Credits:
    yup. mine are all jacked like that...along with the hands and feet connectors being loose....

4. Bigbot3030

Bigbot3030 Well-Known Member

MODS, whoever moved this thread , thanks!

Well i'm glad i'm not the only one then, i seem to have been getting some bad transformer karma lately, so I wasn't sure if it was just me again or if it's more widespread.

5. Batman

Batman The Dark Knight TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Well I picked them up today and guess what? I LOVE THEM. All the joints on mine are tight, paint apps are solid and everything fits together like it should. The only problem with my set is that Snaptrap's gun handle is too big for his hands. That's it. I guess I'm one of the lucky folks.

The box is amazing and I really like the colours. I'm glad I picked them up even though they cost me an arm and a leg.