Transformers Club custom contest

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by thedreaded1, Oct 4, 2010.

1. thedreaded1

thedreaded1 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    The Official Transformers Collectors' Club

Restrictions:
    You must be a Transformers Collectors’ Club member to enter this contest. There are no content restrictions on any contest, but your entry must be in good taste. The custom figure contest will be judged by polling on the TCC forums. Limit of one entry per member. Please do not enter customs that have been published online prior to Oct 4th, 2010.

Please email quality pictures of finished item to pete@botcon.com.

Winner to receive a multi-pack consisting of the following BotCon toys: Double Punch (2010), Sharkticon (2010), LeoZack (2009) and Deathsaurus (2005).

A “TCC Staff pick” will be announced after voting ends. Winner to receive a BotCon Dawn of Future’s Past Dinobot (2006).

Deadline for submission is Nov 22, 2010.

2. Toxicon

Toxicon Banned

News Credits:
    Man, if I could customize I'd be ALL over that.

3. Repugnus

Repugnus ActionMaster

News Credits:
    The prize pack includes a Sharkticon? Wow, considering how quickly those guys sold out at Botcon, this could be a great opportunity for someone who wasn't able to make it to the convention (or pay ridiculous secondary market prices) to snag one.

That said, I'm just glad I've already got my Sharkticon three pack, 'cause I suck at customizing. Though that Dinobot figure for the "TCC Staff Pick" would be awfully tempting...

4. Thundershot

Thundershot The guy with 28 Sweeps

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Too bad I can't customize my way out of a paper bag...