Transformers Club Comics

Discussion in 'Transformers Comics Discussion' started by Kaze100, Oct 1, 2009.

1. Kaze100

Kaze100 Well-Known Member

I am not a member of the Collectors club, but I was able to flip through an issue and saw they had some comics that strech across the issues of the magazine.

If I join the club do they keep an online archive so that I can read the previous issues to catch up? If not, where or how could I get copies of the old magazines or read the comics?

Thanks!

2. ORIO

ORIO Plant-Based Bot Super Mod News Staff

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    They have one TPB of the first year of stories I believe. They have some prose stories on the website that are in continuity with the other stories. I think, as of right now, you'd have to buy back issues on the clubs website to see the older stories.

I hope they do some more trades. The only story I haven't read is the one set in the classics-verse

3. Scaleface

Scaleface TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Yep, sadly the back issues sell for $10 each even to members. The stories from the first dozen or so magazines are collected in a trade, but not the recent ones. Many of us members have asked for back issues to be printed online, but nothing has happened yet. The club did post issue 23 as a PDF file months back as a free promotion. That's one you don't have to buy.

http://www.transformersclub.com/_images/TFmag15.pdf

Maybe you can join the club and join the many people on the board asking for back issues online.

4. Mechafire

Mechafire Veteran TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    I just got the latest issue yesterday. The story is currently a fucking mess, but then again, anything that deals with continuity/alternate universe crossovers usually are.

If you join the club, there is a store where you can purchase the latest issues, but as for older ones, unless they pop up on eBay, your best bet would be to brush up on them on the Wiki.