Transformers Classics- Generation 2- The Reaffirmation

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Fiction' started by blackconvoy_D01, Nov 24, 2008.

1. blackconvoy_D01

blackconvoy_D01 Destronger

Ebay:
    Transformers Generation 2 Classics- The Reaffirmation (WIP)

Prologue- Old Ghost and all…

A vast light reflects off of the snow and ice that make the landscape of the Earth’s southern region known as Antarctica. The land is a vast white void. A polar paradise of near unexplored territory. The Antarctic is a place that may be a new frontier for some. For others the Antarctic is a tomb. Where an old ghost sent from the future is laid to rest dormant. Hoped never to return.

But our world is changing. More than thirteen years of ruin and damage has altered the ecosystem of this world. Making the confines and binds of this tomb no longer secure.

Temperatures rise, snow melts faster than normal. Ice, in great mass falls. An enormous barge breaks free of its base. It doesn’t sink, but floats and moves upwards toward the direction of the Indian Ocean. This path will reemphasize an old code of ethics. There are none around to survey the true meaning of this. No one to take notice of what is starting here. But soon to come we will see it. We will live within it. And after, we will die.

2. blackconvoy_D01

Ebay:
    I-Into the black

‘Our world has endured; it still rotates on its axis. It still lives. Even though we have ceased to do the same. The first major incident was our civil war. A war that initiated our races’ consumption of itself. It forced us to commit to a life of nigh endless conflict and suffering that spanned beyond our cosmos. Yet we survived. While we fought we witnessed the coming of the Chaos Bringer. Unicron came to assist us in ending our struggle amongst ourselves by ending his feud with the one who created us. Our creator lay dormant, but not defenseless. Evil was thwarted, and so we again endured. Our war with a small stint of hesitation resumed. Next with the threat of evil increased by those who didn’t abandon the war, but left to fight it in a new battlefield armed with the same notions of conquest. Their expansion resulted in our retaliation to conform to their way. Resulting in a menace revived attempting to take us all.

This relic of the past wasn’t new to our race, but to our era. One that had mustered from contempt of what would eventually come to pass. And soon the Swarm would come to take us all. But we united, fought back, and even with our success in its destruction. It was us who too fell. So as those who fall on the battlefield, so our sparks roam here. Some of us float and sputter in wonder, most in disbelief. It is hard to deal with the realization that you are dead.

We form a beautiful wonder. One that graces the atmosphere of our world. It’s almost like the clouds of the Earth. We coat the ravaged planet and hide its deformities. We serve now as a reminder of what war will do, in hopes to deter other civilizations from repeating our mistakes. In our new state there is no color to be had or seen as all is grey. Despite these setbacks I must admit that this is the first time I have known peace in many years.’
    Prowl had surveyed around the plain. He runs into those who he fought alongside and those against in great number. There is no more bickering, as most besides their anguish have come to embrace this peace. But something grows in their new zone that has been unseen to them in the thirteen years that the Transformers have resided here.

Spots of darkness here and there form around them. None have acted against any of the floating spirits. Uneasy of their appearances Prowl investigates. He approaches a spot of darkness and studies it for a moment. It seemed to just linger there. There was no source of origin. It was just there. Prowl then proceeded to just let it be and move on from it. As he turned, he noticed something that hasn’t happened to him in years. He felt. He felt what seemed to be a tug at his arm. Prowl attempted to swat off the tug that was pulling him but to no effect.

In fact the more he attempted to wrestle, the harder it sucked him in. Prowl was somewhat confused. He didn’t want to be pulled in to the black but at the same time was enthralled to enjoy the sense of touch. Prowl made one last attempt to free himself. But the strength of the vacuum proved too much for the entity. Prowl found himself completely immersed into the blackness.

There was no sustaining the officer as he freefell into the dark. Falling, Prowl began to hear murmurs around him. The whispers began to amplify as he was drawn closer to a small flicker of light that grew in his advance. It was clearer now.

“Prowl. Prowl! PROWL!”

The light enlarged as the end of the fall transitioned Prowl from the dark fall to a bright room. Prowl opened his eyes. He looked up at the ceiling lights above him laying prostate on a medical table. A figure approached Prowl and leaned over him to check for anything abnormal.

“Well I’m no doctor but you seem to be fine Prowl. Welcome back to the real world.” exclaimed the figure.

Prowl who hadn’t heard this voice in years sat upright on the table. His optics now clear of the blinding light could see who this was. A noticeable change in appearances, as Prowl noticed a larger, leaner, and newer physical form stood in front of him. Prowl looked in awe and replied; “Optimus?”

The leader of the now free world smiled beneath his faceplate; “Well you don’t look so bad yourself old friend. Look here.”

Prowl looked into the mirror next to him. In its’ reflection stood Prime in his newer body. And he, dawned in an upgraded version of who he once was physically.

“I’m alive. I am here. Now, thank Primus!” said Prowl in glee.

Looking further into the mirror at his new physique Prowl smiled. Prime had placed his hand on Prowl’s shoulder, happy to see his military strategist in such a gleeful state. Footsteps approached the newly reunited band as a large grey blur came into focus in the reflection. Shivers were sent down Prowl’s body and he couldn’t believe what he was seeing. Was this what the humans referred to as hell? Prowl shrugged off the felling as he turned around rapidly. With his right arm he shoved an unprepared Prime back and with his left hand he produced a weapon that he found while locating it on his physical form a few seconds while enduring the feeling of nervousness.

This is hell he thought. As he unfolded the weapon from its dormant form and turned it on. The figure now in full spectrum took complete form as Prowl uttered words he would have never thought he’d say again:

“Get back Prime, It’s Megatron!”

3. Blunticus

Blunticus Combiner

Man, you definetly pulled me in with this. I'm a little confused, but are the two related? They seem to be the begginings of two seperate stories. I'm curious to see what's happening with prowl and Megatron as well, please continue.

4. blackconvoy_D01

Ebay:
    Hello, and thank you. Im glad you like it so far. Yes they intertwine. But it will come full circle throughout the story. I will have more out soon, the holiday has taken a priority over writting, editing, and posting but no later that the last week of this month more chapters will be here.

Appreciated,

Tom

5. blackconvoy_D01

Ebay:
    II. Dissipating Vessel
    "Hate, hate, hate. HATE! Arms and torso are free. God I hate myself, and when I get my hands on me I'll shoot myself in the head. But first the Primes. They've gotta go first. Canada, what happened in Canada?" thought the massive psychopath.

"Canada is where I confronted Fortress Maximus. He tricked me. Forced me into the lake. The humans found me. They didn’t want to keep me. Transported me south. A land of ice. Fifteen years. Thirteen years in a time that is not even my own. Ahh, hate, hate, hate. i will kill them. I will kill them all."

The massive was interrupted in this thought by an internal progress report.

-"Interstellar coordination, trajectory, weapons, transformation, all functional."

He continued: "All's well. But how can I go forth in a new campaign with my current alternate form? Am I not obvious?"

He used his sensors and mapped out his location. He was undetected in the sea near the country of Oman. the scanned the coast. There an Israeli military installation stood.

Standing ready behind barbed wire fences were Galvatron's newer alternate form to transport him further without detection, the Merava, number four. Galvatron had felt a shift in the planet Earth. Wars were taking place in greater number; the environment of the earth was vastly deteriorating. And over all the progress that should have taken them past their own galaxy has seemed to put in the back of their minds. He knew what needed to be done. Now was the time to strike, not only the Kin of Cybertron, but the fleshy scum of this planet as well. Why settle for one. 'I can have both.'

He scanned the vehicle of destruction. It would scale him down in size significantly. But he would still retain his physical prowess, firepower, and mental instability. As he approached the land he converted into his new form and treaded over the sands. He pointed his cannon out towards the sea and fired a shot with minimal force so as not to be detected by the newer satellite tracking instruments that his sensors had picked up from his initial wake. The test had proved effective. A stronger burst would have gained attention. There was no Transformer life on earth other than this own.

He did however detect the carcasses and remains of fallen Decepticons, and Autobots. The material from which they were made would take more than a millennia to decompose on this planet. Galvatron advaced cautiously north west. There he found an installation that would meet the tools necessary to envoke his goals. What his broken mind would run into on the way would prove just as useful, as he continued;

"Hmmm, Hate, hate, hate. All will fall, all will die. All will tremble before mine eyes."

6. blackconvoy_D01

Ebay:
    III. Sorely remissed

Prowl had unglazed his eyes and focused in on the behemoth. Megatron's body was altered a bit just as his was but Prowl sensed the dark evil boiling in his spark. With rifle drawn Prowl took aim at the head of Megatron, he fired and missed as the large mastive was anthing but unpenetrable nor slow. As Megatron dashed left, from Prowl's blast he arose and landed a thunderous left upper cut that connected, and sent the Autobot flying first, then falling to the ground. He forgotten what it was like to take a hit, as he layed dazed for a moment. When he came to he rose uptown find himself staring down the charged fusion cannon that was recently reattached to Megatron's forearm.

"You are amongst comrades valiant Autobot. Take ease." as Megatron turned his arm opening his fist and offering an open palm.

Prime had come behind Prowl and knelt over him. "There is much to explain. Many of your Cybertronian brothers are here. Let us help you up Prowl."

Cautiously Prowl allowed Prime to assist him. He kept his eyes on Megatron, as he attempted to retract his hand from Megatron's grasp. Megatron had him locked in his grip as the warrior came to an erect stance.

Megatron lead as Prime followed with Prowl at his side. The three veterans approached a balcony and stepped out. What Prowl saw astounded him. He gazed out in shock and awe as both Autobot and Decepticon worked side by side repairing and restoring the once devastated landscape, laid to ruin by the swarm.

"As you can see we've had to make some changes. The Liege Maximo, and his followers are still around. warned Optimus. We must work together to keep an invasion, or catastrophe from occuring again."

Megatron stepped to Prowl, he extended his hand to him;
    "It's time to put this war aside. There are threats in and out of our enviroment that seek to contribute to our demise. Stand with us Autobot."

Prowl turned his eyes to the ground. He never beared witness to honest humility coming from any Decepticon. Let alone their leader. He turned to Prime and nodded, then to Megatron.

"I apologize. How can I help?"

Megatron looked at Optimus with a cold cautions stare. He broke his gaze and left the two to speak. Prime turned to Prowl.

"Our contruction is nigh complete. With all of our race that had passed on after the swam, the matrix saw fit to return, and granted life to Megatron and I. We, realizing what had happened and with the knowledge that their were still threats to our world, in turn reached into the well of sparks. Most heeded our calls. Some have chosen not to return at all. Of those who have come, most either Autobot or Decepticon have chosen not to fight at all. We need defense units from both sides to defend Cybertron from danger."

Prowl stood upright; "Are we seeking out battle again Prime? Isn't that how we got into this mess the last time?"

"That would have have found us eventually. replied Prime. Right now I need a defense force to keep watch on our end of this planet. Are you with me Prowl?"

Prowl had thought back, he did did'nt want the last battle. He was'nt certain that this was exactly what he wanted either. He turned back to the Autobot commannder and shook his head in accordance.

"Thank you Prowl. Here is a list of who I want on the team. You may want to start with the Dinobot commander. He's a bit annoyed with me."

Prowl buzzed down the list and recognized all the names. He realized that Prime wanted certain bases covered first before attempting a full recruitment campaign in case the worse should happen.
    "Will that be all Optimus?"

"Yes, thank you." replied the commander.

Prowl then left to complete his task.

7. blackconvoy_D01

Ebay:
    IV. So much for subtlety

"NO. ME NO GO BACK. ME NEVER GO BACK. DINOBOTS ALL GONE. DINOBOTS ALL STAY DEAD. I HERE ALONE. STUPID AUTOBOTS, BAD DECEPTICONS. AND BESIDE THAT PRIME WANT ME ON CALL FOR JUST IN CASE... JUST IN CASE???"

Prowl held his head down and walked off without word as Grimlock raged on.

'Jazz, Cliffjumper, Bumblebee, Mirage, Sunstreaker, even Ironhide. All new and improved forms. But none with the desire to even aid if outside forces attack. There are those who have agreed. An eager Sideswipe, Hot Rod, and Inferno. The resourceful yet battle reluctant Jetfire and Hound. Grimlock is in too. The last one to see is another reluctant one. Without his team I don't see the reason behind his recruitment. But oh well.'

Prowl transformed and drove off. There were others to recruit, but they would be selected as a last resort only. Prime wanted those who had fought the alliance first. There were those who were just as eager to fight, but lacked recent battle experience.

'I'm almost there. I see him working on the communications tower. If I thought Grimlock was pissed, then Silverbolt should be on the same level if not worse. The Dinobots had chosen not to return. The Aerialbots returned only to enter faulty forms. Now there locked in a vault until their bodies can either be fixed, or newer ones made. He sees me. He knows. What am I the angel of chaos or something?'

Prowl transformed. He adjusted the direction of his head from down to up. He cracked a phony smile as he waved and approached the large Autobot captain. Silverbolt returned the wave in a lower flip of his wrist. A long grimace etched in his face.

"News travels fast Prowl. Even with word of Grimlock's rant, seeing either you or Jazz driving in my direction would tell me that Prime wants a rally of the old guard. So why should I Prowl? Why should any of us?"
    Prowl, turned his head back down. He turned and walked away.

"Thanks for nothing Silverbolt, as usual all big body with little effective result. You could have been like the rest of the Dinobots and stayed behind in death. Being a martyr is most useful. At least your body would not have been wasted. I'm sick of the complainers. Not happy, kill yourself."

As Prowl walked off a gush of wind went past him. When he opened his eyes all he saw was a black fist hurling towards him as Silverbolt swung a right cross down his direction. Prowl rolled with the punch, as he spun around. He revealed a shoulder missile and fired in frustration. The Aerialbot dodged the assault and took to the sky. Hundreds of feet were attained with a single leap, to the point that Prowl's naked optics couldn't see him. He unsheathed his other shoulder rocket, and took a bracing stance. His rockets were good at only certain distances from surface to air. He paced himself as the grey nose of a fighter came towards him. He knew Silverbolt had come up short on his own at times, but a coward he was not.

Silverbolt was gaining ground and momentum as he drew closer to Prowl.
    Prowl fired, as Silverbolt unleashed a barrage of cannon, and laser fire. The fire had caught the missile, but too closer to Silverbolt's hull as he dove toward Prowl wounded.

Prowl stretched his arms out in an attempt to catch Silverbolt. But Silverbolt transformed, and landed a drop kick in the center of Prowl's chest rendering him unconscious. When Prowl awoke he found himself within Prime's offices.

"That was some hit you took Prowl. Lay back, Prime is addressing the crew."

Ratchet pushed him down onto the bed. He blinked his eyes. He was satisfied with the result. A better unit couldn't be given.

'Prime, Grimlock, Hot Rod, Hound, Jetfire, Inferno, Sideswipe, Silverbolt, and I. Megatron had better not mess about. As far as we know Megatron has only four members of his unit; Acid Storm- an older seeker guard who is now one of Megatron's most trusted. Astrotrain- who acts as second in command, besides transportation. Ramjet- warrior, thug, killer. And Ravage. No need to elaborate further than the name.'

"SO, WIMP AUTOBOT AWAKE YET? SILVERBOLT, WIMPY UP. TAKE LOOK." exclaimed the Dinobot commander.

Prowl raised his upper body. He looked at Grimlock and thought to himself: 'Very subtle.'

"BETTER GET UP PRINCESS. WE GOT TWO MAJOR SITUATIONS. BACK TO LIFE, BACK TO AUTOBOTS AND PROBLEMS COME." said Grimlock.

Prowl leaped up and out of his bed. He rushed to the meeting room. The Autobot unit was watching footage of an attack.

Prowl investigated he visuals, it wasn't shot in the past. It was the present.
    2 days ago. Earth. And, Galvatron?

8. blackconvoy_D01

Ebay:
    V. The Concealed Path

Galvatron paced the flight deck of an joint American/ Russian Air Force base. The recent dissensions between the allies made it simple to take over. He listened in to the chaos transpired over broadcast frequencies. His circuits tingled as the radio transmissions were interupted with his cannon fire eliminating flesh and other elements. The human allies never saw it coming. Nor I could fathom such a smooth, undetected takeover without The help of my new subjects.

'I encountered The floating sparks of Onslaught, a warrior, captain who has served me well in the past. His allegiance is valued. I found a all terrain vehicle to install his spark into. He proved useful in both the offensive and defense stances. Oh and yes, the other.'

Galvatron stopped to look around. He paid attention to the detail of five Sherman Tanks escorting hostages into a hanger. The drones are under his command, but they are under control of one that Galvatron is leery of. Bludgeon was never favored by neither Megatron, or Galvatron.

'Without them as well, we'd be screwed. He had best not cross me for his own sake.'

Their all The same looking. The only distinguishing mark that seperates them is the Decepticon symbol on his badge color chest. Other than that, they don the same right hand cannon, and laser rifle. But that is the least of his worries as the four heat seeking missiles we permanently locked on Bludgeon in case of an act of treachery came forth. Onslaught approached Galvatron with a troop of ten drones behind his lead. The drones numbered fourty in all.

"Galvatron, shall we go to the lower levels?" asked Onslaught.

"Yes, there is much to do. all The tools, materials, and technology is here to construct a craft capable of not only interstellar transport, but inter dementional as well." said Galvatron.

A sense of discomfort came to Galvatron, as Bludgeon approached. He has followed by a fifteen of his drones, as the remaining ten constantly circled the base in guard.

"Are we to go below the surface?" asked Bludgeon.

Galvatron twitched as irritation flustered within. Had the slag been here earlier he would have heard him speak in the affirmative.

'Alas, poor Bludgeon...' thought Galvatron to himself as he raised his left hand and brought it crashing down, into Bludgeon's cranial causing not a fatal blow but a brief disorientation which upset Galvatron.

Once the agent of chaos brought himself back to center he leaned forward and grinned. His drones had stood unmoved, as Galvatron did not motion in any type of hesitation.

Galvatron had learned a lesson while teaching one. One, that despite the potential of amass odds he still fears no one. Two, the drones although without self awareness sense power. Galvatron has just gained control. And finally he must be even more careful around Bludgeon.

"Now we can go below." ordered Galvatron.

Onslaught nodded in approval he turned and sent a signal out to the mainframe of the installation. A giant noise erupted from under them as the ground moved. Minutes later the landscape had changed as drones leap down into the lower decks. power generators we activated, lights flickered on and automated machines began to work. Before Galvatron, Onslaught, and Bludgeon stood two of the largest most powerful interstellar rockets with shuttle attachments known to man. Capable of travel from Earth to Cybertron in 24 hours. Just a little over what it would take an Autobot shuttle to commute.

'In my time the Autobots had retook the Earth. Now, I'll take the universe.' thought Galvatron.

The three proceeded down. In their decent, Onslaught looked upward. He knew that they were being watched. A satellite above them was recording their activities, saving, viewing, and transmitting the information into deep space. It's destination wasn't exact, but Onslaught thought of only one place a G.I. Joe intelligence satellite would send information like this.

Onslaught grinned beneath his helmet; 'Too bad they're all dead up there.'