Heavy/Scratch: Transformers Classics Downfall

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by Downfall, Jan 20, 2011.

1. Downfall

Downfall Member

Ebay:
    After i got the fansproject upgrade kit for TROTF Bruticus. I was Wondering What to do with the Swindle and Blast off Figue I had Left. I really liked swindles body but liked blastoff limbs. so so i decided to combine the two.
    Arms and Legs
    These are all from the TROTF Blast off figue.
    Main Torso and Head
    The torso was made from The Swindle Figure. But i used the legs of swindle to bulk the torso up.
    Feet
    The feet are from the 1/144 strike freedom model kit. i broke mine so i thought why not use the feet. these feet where inspired by another user who is making Classic Jumpstarters.
    Weapons
    His hand gun is the original energon weapon that came with him (well part of it). But repainted. his arm cannon is from the blast off figure
    Alt mode
    This is meant to be a helicopter but it is really just a mash of parts as i did not think of his alt mode when i made him
    Colours
    His Paint is alittle werid because i did him with gundam markers and blue and metalic green was all i had.

Downfall Bio

Downfall is one of the most brutal decpticons ever Known. he is willing to kill his own team mates if it means the job wil get done. he secretly wants to replace starscream and serve with megatron on the front line. he is completely loyal to megatron. Downfall was killed by Starscream after he discovered he wanted to kill megatron

Attached Files:

2. Autobot-X1

Autobot-X1 Mentaly Hilarious

Ebay:
    Looks good. :thumbs2:  Welcome to the boards. :cool: 

3. ACofCA

ACofCA Autobot

Ebay:
    idk... i really like that helicopter mode...

4. Downfall

Downfall Member

Ebay:
    thanks it the 3rd custom i ever made
    but the first i uploaded

5. autobotx23

autobotx23 Banned

You did a great job adding the feet to this guy, and I like his weapons. Keep it up, man! :thumb 

6. Ramrider

Ramrider TF Art Lad

How is it that you can take a helicopter and a tank, bash them together, and yet it still kinda works?
    Nice work; welcome aboard! :D