Transformers Classics Deluxe Class Wave 2 Released

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by Super_Megatron, Nov 10, 2006.

1. Omegatron

Omegatron Mandatory Fun. Buy it now TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Yeah, but Cybertron got it right. There's been a few figures near the end that were a bit difficult to find (Monkey Prime and Dinomegs), but generally, I thought they had pretty good distribution. Oh well.

-Tony!

2. Baltan

Baltan Space Ninja

Saying Jetfire will be another Magnus or Beachcomber is a long shot, but not impossible. However, we have a third wave of deluxes yet to see release and Grimlock's already confirmed to be in greater numbers by the time Ramjet and Cliffjumper hit. It'll be much less of a problem to get one by that time.

3. Renidragon

Renidragon Toys on my table!

Do we know what (and how many) figures will be in this assortment? 2x Mirage, 1x Grimlock, etc?

4. Baltan

Baltan Space Ninja

2x Bumblebee, 1x the remaining three, as I recall (and was, sorta, said already).

5. Nevermore

Nevermore It's self-perpetuating a parahumanoidarianised!

News Credits:
    2x Mirage
    1x Grimlock
    2x Bumblebee
    1x Rodimus
    1x Astrotrain
    1x Starscream

6. KA

KA Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    wtf is up with that assortment? bumble was already er....longpacked in the previous wave! wtfwtfwtf

7. Slappytron

Slappytron Peace through Slapping

If anything is clogging the classics pegs around here it's Bumblebee. Hasbro should have short packed him instead of Grimmy.

8. SHOGUN

SHOGUN Member

Picked up Grimlock and Mirage from a fresh case last night.:) 

9. SHOGUN

SHOGUN Member

That's funny cuz it's Astrotrain warming the pegs all around here. All the rest are gone in a day or two.

10. rattrap007

rattrap007 One meme mutha f’er TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Got both today.. Grimlock want to bash brains. Found them at Targets. One only had a Mirage on the peg. Asked the guy at the one if he could scan to see if more were in the back. Nope nothing in the back. I get Mirage and head to the other one (where I now work).. Get to toys and two Mirages, no Grimmy, but the pegs are filled. I ask an employee to scan for more in the back.. Apparently the got lots of them back there. She goes back and a while later comes out with Grimmy.

Then I found all the MLs I needed at TRU when they opened up.. Now all I need is Jetfire and I'm done for a while..

11. Blunticon

Blunticon The Oddjob

Yep I found Classics Mirage in a Target in NC. So they are getting released all over the place. Was the only one too, so get em while you can.

12. Robogeek28

Robogeek28 Proud grandpa

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Hopefully I'll find Grimlock tomorrow, I'm REALLY not interested in paying twice the price for him online!:redface2: 

13. Blunticon

Blunticon The Oddjob

Why would you want to pay that price online when they are at your local Target, Walmart, etc..

14. protostar8

protostar8 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Anyone got word from HasbroShop about these shipping? The expected ship date was 11/15/06, so I was kinda hoping to have recieved some kind of notice on these.
    Anybody found these around Georgia?

15. Night Flame

Night Flame TFW2005 Supporter

That's not true at all. The case assortment according to BBTS on that wave is two Ramjet, two Mirage, two Cliffjumper, one Grimlock and one Rodimus.

My hope is there's another wave after that assortment where it'll be two Grimlocks and whatever, but I'm not exactly holding my breath on it. I think I'm gonna be jumping on any Grimlock I can find below fifteen bucks. He's gonna be a difficult find at best for several months I'm afraid.

Could the folks telling me it was all in my head that Bumblebee was a shelf-clogger from the get-go address this? He's still the heaviest shelf-warmer of the line here. Which sucks, because he's an awesome toy. But since kids have no friggin' clue who Bumblebee is, I just don't see him selling that well, and never figured he would.