Transformers: Chronicles

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Fiction' started by kuwait_convoy, Aug 2, 2005.

1. kuwait_convoy

kuwait_convoy Banned

The Cybertron Destron war has ended, and every one lived togather in peace as Primustrons on a beautiful planet and named it Primus, because it was Primus's wish that the two sides live like a family. However, some Transformers are still fighting, they were treated like outcasts and were known as Geotrons. They work for who pays them.

Chapter 1: Enter the mercenary

In a forest planet, a world where robots and dinosaures live, an old robot holding the hand of a young robot girl were running fast as they can. They were being chased by a group of rapters, the two kept running, until the girl fell on the ground. "GRANPA!" she shouted, the old robot turnd around and rushed to her. But, once he arived, the rapters jumped apon them, the two closed their eyes and waited for death. But nothing happend, they opened their eys and saw a black demon fighting the rapters. One by one, the rapters droped dead, the two robots gotup. "Transform!" the black demon shouted, turning into a robot. He looked young, he's body was black with some red and yellow on his limbs, there was a blade with blood on his right arm he had wings on his back, his head looked like a Convoy and he had blue eyes. "thank you! you saved our lives!". The old robot thanked their saver, "I don't want your thanks granps, for saving your boring life you should pay me good" the black robot said rudely. "What?!" the old robot shouted, "Fine! Here!" the old robot throwed three gold coins and walked away. "Thank you. I'm sorry about my grandfather", the robot girl said politly. "Don't worry, I'm used to it". He said picking up the coins and flew away. "He looks scary, but he's kinda...sad" she thought. The black robot flew until he reached a cave. There was a pile of empty oil cans in the cave, "Another boring day!" he complained and laid down. He then saw a paper hanging on a tree near the cave, he got up and went to read it. It said: "I need your help, please come to planet Primus, I'll pay as you wish". "Great, it's that boring planet" he ignored it and walked away. Then he thoght, "I'll pay as you wish" he could earn a lot of money if go to Primus, so he decided to go. "This better be worth it!". He said as he flew to Primus.

2. Swoop X

Swoop X Beware Of The Decepticons

Very good. Continue.

3. kuwait_convoy

kuwait_convoy Banned

Sorry powerlinkswoop, this is all I can think of. Your welcome to continue. :)