Transformers Chronicles: The Final Days Of Cybertron (RPG)

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Fiction' started by Galvanitro, Sep 1, 2012.

1. Galvanitro

Galvanitro Vanguardian

News Credits:
    Leaders/Senior Members:
    Galvanitro (Megatron and Ratchet)
    Challenger (Bumblebee and Starscream)

Members:
    Shatterpoint (Optimus Prime and Shatterpoint (OC))
    Optimegatron (Springer and Shockwave)

Rookie Members:
    kaijuguy19 (Arcee and Blackout)
    iconscons (Ratbat)

NPCs: Bulkhead, Cliffjumper, Wheeljack, Hot Shot, Soundwave, Breakdown

Characters:
    Autobots: Optimus Prime (Cybertron Deluxe), Springer (GDO Deluxe), Ratchet (WFC), Bumblebee (DOTM), Arcee (Prime), Bulkhead (Prime), Cliffjumper (Prime), Wheeljack (Prime), Hot Shot (Prime)

Decepticons: Megatron (Energon), Shockwave (FOC), Starscream (Prime), Blackout (Movie), Ratbat (War Within), Soundwave (Prime), Breakdown (Prime), Shatterpoint (OC-Cybertron Evac)

Size Classes:
    Class 4:
    Megatron

Class 3:
    Optimus Prime, Bulkhead, Blackout, Breakdown, Shatterpoint

Class 2.5:
    Ratchet, Shockwave, Starscream

Class 2:
    Springer, Bumblebee, Arcee, Cliffjumper, Wheeljack, Hot Shot, Ratbat, Soundwave

Teams (Note: Both teams for a faction are closely tied together, and can work together, but they are still technically separate teams. At the end of the day though, Springer still reports to Optimus, and Shockwave to Megatron)

Autobots:
    Team Prime: Optimus Prime (Leader), Ratchet (SIC), Bumblebee, Arcee, Cliffjumper
    The Wreckers: Springer (Leader), Bulkhead, Wheeljack, Hot Shot (SIC)

Decepticons:
    Megatron's Forces: Megatron (Leader), Starscream (SIC), Ratbat, Soundwave, Breakdown
    Shockwave's Forces: Shockwave (Leader), Shatterpoint (SIC), Blackout

Story Background:
    The war has been going on for nearly a hundred years. The battles are intense on Cybertron. The planet is showing wear-and-tear; and some small areas have begun shutting down. Energon is becoming less common.

Well, that's everything, we're all set to start. Here are the basic rules of courtesy:

1. Respect other players; and don't godmod your characters.
    2. Every non-combat/non-active conversation post should be at least twelve sentences. Every combat or active post only needs to be six.
    3. If there are more than two people in a conversation, try to make sure everyone else is included in it, and not just have two talking back and forth.
    4. Try to make at least one post per character per day.
    5. You cannot make more than two posts before every active player in the RPG has posted.
    6. In scenes involving more than one person; those players need to follow a posting order. If two character in said scene are having a quick conversation or something, they are allowed to go back and forth, but otherwise THEY MUST follow a posting order.

2. Galvanitro

Galvanitro Vanguardian

News Credits:
    Kaon:
    Decepticon Headquarters

Dim purple lights reflected on the white armor of Decepticon Leader Megatron. He was using a table hologram generator. It showed three different battlegrounds on the planet that Megatron was coordinating in real time. By touching a point on the hologram and issuing a vocal command, the troops on the field would receive the order and follow his commands.

"Full-frontal assault. All flyers, focus your attack on the sentries." The Autobot resistance to his uprising had been surprising. Not in enthusiasm, but in skill. He was currently winning two of the battles, but the third, that he just issued orders for, was giving him trouble. It was on the outskirts of Iacon.

"They just won't let that city fall!" He shouted in rage, drawing the attention of his lieutenant Soundwave, who approached from a nearby monitor. After his head was damaged in an explosion, Soundwave had his face rebuilt into a monitor that gave him a direct uplink to the HQ. Megatron appreciated his efforts, and now lacking speech capability has stricken even more fear into his soldiers.

"What is it, Soundwave?" Megatron asked, his first statement that day that wasn't said in anger. The monitor on Soundwave's face flashed as he gave technical readouts of Autobot Sentries and their most commonly designed outposts. "Perfect. Transmit this to the troops on the ground. You never fail me, Soundwave."

Polyhex:
    Abandoned; Mostly Destroyed Laboratory

"What a waste," Ratchet said, out loud, observing the destroyed laboratory. All of the machinery was in shambles and energon leaked all over. "Why do this..."

Ratchet shook his head and connected his datapad to a central computer, beginning to download any information left in the server. He was trying to be fast. This lab was destroyed recently, and there were Autobots outside ready to go. Ratchet too was anxious to rejoin them.

Alright, let's go guys! You can honestly do whatever you want; though please ask me before using any NPCs.

And if anyone wants their Autobot to be outside guarding Ratchet, go ahead and do it. :D 

Putting both characters in the same post counts as a post by each character as long as you fulfill the sentence limit.

3. kaijuguy19

kaijuguy19 Keyblade Wielder

News Credits:
    Polyhex

Arcee sighed quietly as she waited outside of the nearly destroyed Lab for Ratchet to get the information they needed. She then checked the ammo in her blasters to see if they still have enough power in them just in case the cons pull a fast one on them. She looked around her other team mates which brought back memories of her past life with her old team Team Delta. Suddenly she noticed a farly large shard on the ground shaped like a tooth. She picked it up carefully.

"Not exactly from an Insecticon" She thought.

4. Challenger

Challenger Loves Bumblebee

News Credits:
    Polyhex:

Bumblebee glanced back at the entrance to the abandoned laboratory, a tad bit impatiently. Briefly he wondered when Ratchet would be coming out. When it came to waiting, Bumblebee knew that sometimes he could be too impatient for his own good and that sometimes it could annoy others, but he couldn’t help it. He was quite a bit younger than the rest of Team Prime after all. He looked over and noticed that Arcee had just picked something up. He looked at it curiously. What was it?

“Hey Arcee, what’s that you’re holding?” he asked walking over to her.

5. optimegatron

optimegatron Not over, not finished.

News Credits:
    Kaon:

Shockwave walked around his old lab. Ever since being tranferred to a new one, Shockwave did not even go back and reclaim his things.

Nothing was fully operational. His tools were rusted or chewed on by Scraplets. Shockwave expected this, of course; but he found it most logical to return and make sure.

He glanced at an old holographic image of Cybertron. From before the war escelated into what it is today.

"What has happened to you, Cybertron?" He asked himself. The planet he was most loyal to, most incredibly protective about.

"You were a heaven to walk on until Optimus and Megatron corrupted you with their constant battles. If only their arrogence and stubbornness would not have gotten the best of them..."

He heard footsteps. "Are you done already?" The Decepticon soldier who was meant to guard him asked. "This place gives me the creeps all around."

"Not yet." Shockwave answered coldly. "I still need to head upstairs and check some of my experiment logs." His single eyed, featureless face stared at the soldier, "I may be able to salvage something from there."

"Great," The soldier shrugged, "More mindless freaks trying to kill us."

Shockwave ignored him. He headed upstairs.

Iacon:

The sounds of destruction and peril could be heard from inside Iacon. Springer looked up, into the sky, "What will it take to end this war?" He unknowingly asked out loud.

"Probably a handful of bombs." Hot Shot walked up behind him.

"Aren't you supposed to be somewhere else? Like, protecting the city?" Springer pointed at a piece of the city walls that got blown to rubble.

"Aren't you?"

"I already told you, Hot Shot, I don't do suicide missions anymore." He crossed his arms.

Hot Shot shook his head for a couple seconds, then instantly stopped.

"So, what's your secret plan?" Hot Shot asked with a 'gotcha' smile.

"No plan. I'm done with all the fighting. I'll be issuing orders from now on. Optimus gave me an office at the Iacon central building."

"Springer, you... You can't be serious!" Hot Shot's smile was wiped off his face.

"Serious as a proximity mine."

Hot Shot half-shut his optics in suspicion. "If that's what you really want, pal," He turned his back on Springer, "I can respect that."

"Thanks."

6. Shatterpoint

Shatterpoint Neato

News Credits:
    Polyhex:

An Autobot solider stood atop a tower overlooking the laboratory.

It was his first mission in the field, and a simple one at that, just keep a look out for Deceticons and warn Optimus and his team.

He was careful to observe every detail: the falling debri, the wind speed, the placement of rubble.

In fact, the wind was really starting to pick up, he knew he was high up but the draft was insane, he almost felt like he was losing his footi-

The Autobot was pulled backwards into the rotors of a Decepticon flier, shredding him into pieces.

"There they are." Shatterpoint said as he too the Autobot's place upon the tower.

"The medic must still be inside, and Prime's there too. Whatever's in there really is important..." He activated his communicator. "Blackout, I'm in position. Work your magic."

7. Challenger

News Credits:
    Tarn:

Starscream smirked as he oversaw the battle happening on Tarn. The Decepticons had had a stronghold on the city for a while, and now the Autobots were attempting to loosen their grip on it. It was a futile effort in the Seeker’s opinion. Seekers were amongst the ones who knew the cities of Tarn and Vos the best; after all they were the ones who had to keep peace between the cities due to their rivalry. And it was perfectly clear to him at the moment that the Decepticons were not about to lose the military capital. The sound of footsteps behind him caused the silver Seeker to take his focus off of the battle for a moment.

“Ah Breakdown,” Starscream said upon seeing the larger Decepticon. “I trust everything is going according to plan.”

“Yes Commander Starscream.”

“Good, keep it that way. I need to inform Megatron of our progress.”

8. optimegatron

News Credits:
    Iacon:

Springer entered his quarters in the Iacon central building. His plan worked. Even Hot Shot fell for it. He got on his holographic computer. "Heh. They won't know what hit them." He thought.

He pushed a button, that caused the opposing wall to spin, revealing a secret wall containing countless weapons. The weapon in the middle, though, was remarkably large.

"'Cons, prepare for a beatdown."

Springer just had to keep it dramatic. He didn't want anyone to know he's coming before he can make an entrance.

He saw Hot Shot and the other Wreckers; Bulkhead and Wheeljack, fight the Decepticons in the front. "Those guys are nuts." He said, "I don't recall giving them the order."

He aimed the massive cannon at a Decepticon jet speeding towards his teammates, and fired.

The projectile was an arrow-like bullet, that impaled the jet, followed by exploding inside him.

"Springer?" Wheeljack asked. "Aren't you supposed to be retired?

Springer smiled, and quickly answered dramatically, "Retired? Please; the day I retire will be the day I die!"

The Wreckers were once more united, and they were ready to give it their best shot against the evil forces of the Decepticons.

9. kaijuguy19

News Credits:
    Kaon

"Fraggen Scraplets!" Blackout shouted in anger as he tried to shake off a dozen of them off his left arm. He fired his cannon at the rest of the batch of the metal eating monsters. A meta cycle later the Scraplet hive that was eating the emergancy supplies for Shockwave was termanated. Blackout was grateful to have caught them in time otherwise he and the rest of the team can kiss their next chance to win the war goodbye.

"Well looks like it's cleaning duty for me now." He thought as he started to put away what's left of the supplies. "Not exactly the type of task I dreamed of when I first joined but hey Lord Megatron didn't exactly start off as a grand powerful leader either the first time around so if he was able to handle stuff like this back then so can I."

After that he used the garbage disposal to put the bodies of the scraplets and one unfortunate Decepticon warrior who was eaten by them into. After that was finished he began looking for the old lab eqipment tools which belonged to Shockwave that weren't chewed up by the scraplets. Despite his massive size and brute power Blackout always seemed to be intemedated a bit by Shockwave's character and the experaments that he performed in the past. A feeling shared by many fellow cons to be exact. And while he's not the most brightest of all the cons Blackout can tell there's something about Shockwave that was pretty suspcious like he was planning to overthrow Megatron.

He shook his head at this. "Nah that can't be. I mean yeah sure he's not happy about moving to a new lab but it's not like he'll pull a fast one on Lord Megatron right?"

10. optimegatron

News Credits:
    Kaon:

Shockwave finished his search. All he could find was his old folder containing some designs for an alternate mode he found on a planet he explored several months before. It was nearly nothing; at least nothing to help him advance towards his plan.

Oh, and what a plan he had. "Megatron wishes to terminate every Autobot;" He thought, "But then what? His thinking is lacking logic. He acts first, and thinks never."

He returned downstairs. Breakdown was meant to wait for him, but he was no where to be seen. Suddenly, he heard his scream. He sighed, "Why has Primus blessed me with intelligence, but cursed me with no one equal?"

He walked around the corner. Blackout had some trouble dealing with Scraplets.

"Hungry, my pets?" He asked. He let his arm forward and clutched his hand into a fist. The Scraplets quickly climbed it.

"See, Blackout?" Shockwave said cunningly, "Everything can be obedient if you show it you're it's master."

11. kaijuguy19

News Credits:
    Kaon

"Right...Thanks for telling me Shockwave." Blackout replied poilety as he can without showing signs of disgust on his face. "So are there any other orders for me to carry out?"

12. optimegatron

News Credits:
    Kaon:

"Simply stay close to me. I don't want you breaking anything because you see a Scraplet." Shockwave said sarcastically. Shocwave began walking out the door, then stopped for another word, "Oh, and don't worry, Blackout, all will be revealed soon; as soon as Shatterpoint is with us. He should be at Polyhex right now. Let's move." Shockwave transformed and departed towards Polyhex.

His plan was unfolding brilliantly.

13. Shatterpoint

Shatterpoint Neato

News Credits:
    Polyhex:

"B-Blackout? Blackout? H-e-l-l-o?" Shatterpoint spoke into the communicator, nothing but static responded.

"I'll contact his unit to see if he's there..." He punched in a few numbers."This is Sub-Commander Shatterpoint to Combat Squad Delta, do you read, over?"

"This is CS Delta, go ahead sir." "Where's Blackout? He was supposed to rendezvous with me in here in Polyhex!"

"He recieved orders from Commander Shockwave to accompany him to Kaon sir."

"What?! Why didn't anyone tell me?!" Shatterpoint responded with shock and anger in his voice.

"You told us to maintain radio-silence with you until your next transmission sir."

Shatterpoint ended the transmission. "Well, when in Simfer..." He activated his Radial Shard cannons, planning to assasinate at least one or two Autobots before he left. "But which one?" he thought.

The delicate Arcee? The young Bumblebee? Or perhaps the great and powerful Autobot leader Optimus Pri-

"Wait, where's Prime?"

"Right behind you!" The red and black Autobot leader said as he slugged Shatterpoint upside his head.

14. kaijuguy19

News Credits:
    Kaon

Blackout clenched his servos in annoyence for a while then transformed into his Cybertronian Coptor mode and followed Shockwave to Polyhex. Blackout was picked on a lot for being afraid of Scraplets and being viewed as nothing more then a dumb brute and it seems that even emotionless bots like Shockwave have the temptation to do so too. He was eager to show those fraggers that he can be more then just muscle and to follow the cause to the highest level and to prove his loyalty to Megatron.

Polyhex

"Honestly I don't know Bee." Arcee answered to Bumblebee "Looks something like a tooth but I'm not sure that it's from an Insecticon. I'm thinking of showing Optimus. I figure this is something he should know do you know where he is?"

15. optimegatron

News Credits:
    Polyhex Outskirts:

Shockwave, with Blackout behind him, but out of sight, flew towards Polyhex. He could see it in the distance.

"Shatterpoint, where are you located?" He asked through his transmitter. Strangely, but not surprisingly, no reply was heard, only static.

"This area seems to be jamming my communicator. However, contact with CS Delta is still astablished." He realized. "Curious."

He suddenly saw a spark from the top of a tower. "That should be Shatterpoint. His constant searches for battles is evident."

He sped up towards the tower. He seems to have forgotten about Blackout being behind him or not, though.

16. Galvanitro

Galvanitro Vanguardian

News Credits:
    NPC Daily Post: (Combined with my normal one for sake of...well...logic)

Polyhex:

Cliffjumper poked his head into his lab before walking in all of the way. "Ratch, what's taking so long?"

Ratchet waved his hand at his fellow Autobot, "Quiet, Cliffjumper. I'm attempting to listen to the records of the previous tenant."

Cliffjumper kicked a fallen canister. "Sure left the place a mess."

"Had no choice...he was dragged out by the Decepticons."

Cliffjumper frowned, "That'd do it, I suppose."

Ratchet pulled the datacard out of the computer, "Alright, I've got what's left. Let's get out of here."

"Couldn't have said it better myself," Cliffjumper replied as the two exited the lab.

Tarn:

"I don't hate Starscream, he's just not a good leader," Breakdown said to one of the Vehicons as he walked with him. The Vehicon cocked his head, "We still have Tarn, don't we?"

"We will when I'm through with the Autobot forces," Breakdown replied with a smack of his fists. "But that's not the point."

"I think Lord Starscream does just fine. Lord Megatron might not give him the room to act to his fullest."

Breakdown shrugged, "Whatever works. As long as we are standing and the Autobots aren't, that's all that matters to me."

Looking behind him at the Vehicon squad with him, Breakdown yelled, "Let's go!"

The group of five Vehicons and the large Decepticon ran out onto the battle firing their weapons. The Vehicons were the newest Decepticon soldiers. More competent than the average soldier, and a perfect response to the Autobot's Autotroopers, they were able to take down an Autobot soldier with minimum injuries to themselves.

Kaon:

Megatron's fist hit the projector as he noticed a renewed effort in Iacon. "Those foolish Autobots don't understand that this planet is mine!"

He felt Soundwave's thin hand on as arm, directing him to the third hologram where the Vos battle was happening. It showed the Autobots leaving and the Decepticons declaring victory. He knew Soundwave was trying to alleviate his anger...but Megatron's anger was what drove him. "Good, Vos is conquered!"

He removed the battlefield from the generator, allowing him to expand the view of Iacon and Tarn. Tarn's hologram suddenly flickered to life, with the visage of Starscream hovering above it.

"What is it, Starscream?" He growled angrily.

"I just wanted to inform you Lord Megatron, that everything is progressing according to plan in Tarn. The Autobots do not have a chance at succeeding."

Megatron gazed at the hologram, seeing the Autobot advancing...away from the city.

"Their retreat does appear imminent. Your efforts are duly noted. Alert Soundwave of any change."

Soundwave turned his head in Megatron's direction questioningly.

"Of course, Lord Megatron," Starscream replied.

"I will otherwise be occupied for the next cycle, and unable to respond. In the coming hours, if I feel the need, I will attempt to communicate with you directly or via Soundwave. Though I trust I won't need to, if everything continues going as well as you claim."

"It will. The Autobots underestimated our defenses here and I know the city better than any of them."

"Good. Conversation terminated."

Starscream's head disappeared. Soundwave stepped closer, with his body language seeming uncomfortable.

"I will otherwise be occupied for the next cycle, and unable to respond." Soundwave played back to Megatron, as if asking where he was going to be.

Megatron looked to the hologram of Iacon. "I will be occupied...by changing the course of history."

Iacon:

"Hey, Bulk, at 2:00!" Wheeljack yelled, rolling to the side as one of the Decepticon Destroyer's missiles flew by. Bulkhead moved just in time to avoid it. "Thanks, Jackie!"

A loud hot rod engine burst around them as a blue Cybertronian muscle car raced by them.

"Coming through!" Hot Shot yelled. Driving past them, he hit a piece of debris like a ramp and launched into the air. Transforming to robot mode, he landed on the Destroyer. Firing his right arm's blasters into the face of the Destroyer, Hot Shot grabbed the large being's collar armor with his left hand.

"A little help?" He yelled to the other Wreckers as the Destroyer twisted left and right in an attempt to lose the Autobot. Bulkhead ran forward and transformed his hands into wrecking balls. He bashed it into the Destroyer's leg, causing it to fall back. Wheeljack pulled his swords out of a dead Decepticon soldier, placed them on his back, and ran at the Destroyer, firing at the parts of him not covered by Hot Shot.

Hot Shot flipped around to the back of the Destroyer, allowing Wheeljack much better access. Bulkhead slammed into the Destroyer's other leg, causing him to fall back farther this time, but still not off his feet. "Hey, this looks important!"

Hot Shot fired his blaster into the back of the Destroyer's head, destroying its uplink with the Decepticon HQ. Bad mistake. Its native Cybertronian functions came back on. It was able to grab Hot Shot, and begin to pull him off. As he did so, Hot Shot was able to grab the edge of a chest panel, and pull it with him.

As the Destroyer finally ripped Hot Shot off of him, he took a large armor plate with him. Bulkhead slammed into him one more time, and the Destroyer hit the ground.

"Jackie!" Bulkhead yelled. Wheeljack grabbed his one grenade on his waist, and threw it at the exposed armor of the Destroyer. Bulkhead ran away, grabbing the fallen Hot Shot as he did so, and just barely got away as the grenade exploded, destroying the large soldier.

Wheeljack lifted his arm in excitement. Bulkhead said as he set Hot Shot down, "That 'Con is toast."

"See guys, I have good ideas," Hot Shot said with a smile. Bulkhead and Wheeljack laughed together.

17. Challenger

News Credits:
    Polyhex:

"Umm..." Bumblebee said, looking around for their leader. Bumblebee knew that Optimus was around, the only question was where? Then he noticed Optimus standing behind a Decepticon. When had that 'Con got there? He shook his head and turned back to face Arcee. "There he is, and he's not alone. Come on 'Cee!"

18. kaijuguy19

News Credits:
    Polyhex Outskirts.

As Blackout saw Shockwave speed towards the tower Shatterpoint's located at he decided to go another route just in case if there was an Autobot attacking Shatterpoint and discovering Blackout. He made a left turn then ascended down into one of the bridges leading up into the tower and transformed to Robot mode making a landing that caused a mini soundwave. He mentally cursed at this hoping it didn't give away the element of surprise. As he quietly moved up the flight of stairs he got out his propeller blades and spun them around to prepare to slice off the head of any Autobot in the tower.

Polyhex Near the old lab.

"Scrap!" Arcee said under her breath as she saw Optimus going behind that con. "All right Bee but call Cliff and Ratchet too because we may need all the help we can get!"

19. optimegatron

News Credits:
    Iacon outskirts:

"Nice job taking down that Destroyer!" Springer shouted to his fellow Wreckers. The ammo on his cannon was low. While the others were taking down every enemy on the ground, he was busy handling the aerial forces.

3 jets came at once. Springer transformed into his helicopter mode, flew closer to the Decepticon fliers shot several bullets at Springer, which barely did any damage. The jet vehicons were designed for infiltration and conquest, not direct assaults. Springer transformed back into robot mode, pulled his blade out, and sliced one of the jets in half, followed by shooting the other two with the explosive projectile cannon.

"This is getting too easy." He thought. Suddenly, a massive Decepticon Titan jumped and tackled him. He slammed Springer onto the ground, before lifting him from the head, and throwing him back on the ground.

"Ugh..." Springer moaned. He was feeling invincible until just a second ago. He lost his cannon in the fall. It was likely destroyed by the collision.

The Titan lifted his arm in the air, preparing to smash Springer's head into scrap. Suddenly, his torso was passed through by a punch from a green arm; which then pulled his insides out.

Springer smiled. Bulkhead's signature move never fails. He got back on his feet, although slightly out of balance. "Thanks pal." Springer and Bulkhead touched each other's fists.

"Heh, if you let a tank bring you down, maybe you SHOULD retire!" Bulkhead joked.

"Right. Let's keep fighting. I have a feeling Megatron isn't liking what he's seeing. And I have a really bad feeling about his reaction."

20. optimegatron

News Credits:
    Polyhex:

At last, Shockwave got into the city. He was nearing his destination, when he heard a loud boom.

"Why must Blackout always cause trouble?" Shockwave thought, "If I know him, he probably hoped not to draw attention."

Shockwave could see Shatterpoint and Optimus' color schemes. He was obviously in the right direction. But he can't let Blackout die. Without Blackout, his plan would be flawed, and flaws are unacceptable. He took a hard left, and departed to the source of the sound.