Transformers Chronicles Sets Contents, Solicitation Pics

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by Sidecutter, Apr 15, 2011.

1. Sidecutter

Sidecutter Evil Dealer Scum TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    *edit* Looks like some of this was posted before, but not actually embedded in the original thread on these, just linked instead on other sites, such as the pics. As far as I can tell this is the first time the name of the product as Chronicles has been given, if nothing else. The date I was given also seems to differ, though I can't absolutely say which one it will be.

*edit 2* Confirmed, the Japanese retail price is 10,000 Yen. About $127 right now in USD.

Alright, I know there was a thread on this that came up a while ago from red Leader. I don't believe any pics were included or other confirmation of the contents of these two sets. These sets are now confirmed to contain a DotM Voyager class figure and a reissue of the original G1 figure. The price listed is about $127 retail pricing.

Here's the info I received today from one of my suppliers, along with the pics:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 15, 2011
  2. Draven

Draven Banned

News Credits:
    SO want both sets. Thanks for the info, d00d.
    However...
    I'd love to know which "TF site", supplier; that red handed Megatron's a knock off. :lol 

3. BraveMax

BraveMax Used to speak Japanese

News Credits:
  4. Sidecutter

Sidecutter Evil Dealer Scum TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    You know, it's not unusual for Takara to use random shots of old toys/existing shots for toys to make quick mock-ups before they have a proper solicitation image done. I wonder if someone didn't pay close attention during a Google image search, figuring this was just a placeholder...

Or they just grabbed the pics randomly from another site for lack of any official ones...that would be amusing to me, somewhat.

Last edited: Apr 15, 2011
  5. Thundershot

Thundershot The guy with 28 Sweeps

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Don't like the price....

6. CETERUS PRIME

CETERUS PRIME Well-Known Member

Any news on these Chronicles sets ? Would really like to know exactly what the figures will look like and include before deciding on them. I thought the official pics and info was supposed to be released last month ?

7. CETERUS PRIME

CETERUS PRIME Well-Known Member

Still no news ???