Transformers Chronicle EZ Collection

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by Gaokaiser, May 4, 2011.

1. Gaokaiser

Gaokaiser Well-Known Member

News Credits:
  2. Nevermore

Nevermore It's self-perpetuating a parahumanoidarianised!

News Credits:
    Who's gonna bet BBTS will have to modify Megatron anyways?

3. bny888

bny888 バグバイト

News Credits:
    Bumble seems exactly the same sa the TFU version. If that's the paint scheme of Megs, I'll surely get one, no orange tip!!!

4. Deathx360

Deathx360 Farewell Dear Friend

News Credits:
    I wouldn't go by what's shown in these pics as they are just Hasbro's official images. It seems unlikely that Megatron will keep the rub sign for the Takara release. I'm a little surprised they don't have Prowl in that pic and are using Jazz. They may save Prowl for a possible later wave along with G2 Megatron and Hound and maybe a few Seekers.

5. Bgrngod

Bgrngod Autocon

News Credits:
    When we first heard about these I was afraid the EZ figures would follow the same pattern that the larger figures appear to be doing with a G1 character being 2-packed with a Movie figure. But, the price is $145 for a pack of 24, which means they are most likely individually packed.

That's great news for folks who missed out on the RTS releases but don't give a shit about the movie toys.

Starscream in particularly is awesome I might add. Anyone who missed it.... get it.

Yup, no doubt they will need to :(  Perhaps they can make an exception for such a small toy though? Who knows. TFSource hasn't done the orange plugs in the past and I'd guess several other retailers will not do it either (Robotkingdom sure wouldn't).

6. Thundershot

Thundershot The guy with 28 Sweeps

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    These have been on BBTS for several days now... nothing new.

7. Gryph

Gryph Action Master

News Credits:
    This is the first time they've gotten that mold as Bumblebee. Previously, it was only released as Cliffjumper.

I doubt that. Besides, the orange tip is not that big of a deal. Just get some damn gray paint.

8. bny888

bny888 バグバイト

News Credits:
    Wait, EZ Bumble should have a rub sign, like the the Hasbro RTS Legends version. It would look a lot better with it than the usual tampographed logo. An homage to the G1 1985 Minibot as the TFU version was na homage to the G1 1984 pre-rub Minibot.

I was hoping they would make a lighter colored, metallic paint version of the RTS Legends Gold Bumblebee though.

9. MegaHavok

MegaHavok Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    since BBTS does not make a habit of opening blind pack toys how would they even find the megs to paint them??