Transformers China Tin DVD Set.

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by joshtheninja, Nov 30, 2007.

1. joshtheninja

joshtheninja Well-Known Member

Does anyone have this who is willing to help me? My disc with episodes 52-58 is messed up and doesn't play right. If you can help me out by letting me download that one disc it would be greatly appreciated. I am 3 episodes away from encoding the set. Thanks for looking. Josh

2. walruslaw

walruslaw video archivist

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    if ya have or jknow someone who has a dvd writer you can use a bit of software called dvd decrypter to get the files off the disk. then burn on a new dvd . had the same problem with a HK set of babylon 5. sorry i cant be of more help as i dont have the set.

3. Paladine

Paladine Well-Known Member

I agree. Try ripping it directly from your PC. If you get errors, pull out the disc and clean with a soft cloth and puffs of human exhaust. Clean it in the direction from inside to outside; never clean circumferentially.

4. joshtheninja

joshtheninja Well-Known Member

Thanks for the input. Trust me I am way past that point. The only solution is to hope someone lets me download a .vob from them of the 3 eps need.

5. Goaliebot

Goaliebot All Makes and Models

News Credits:
    I wish someone would translate the menus for me. :( 

(I can't share the .vob for you, sorry - I lack a PC with a DVD drive. My PCs are simply archaic)