Transformers Car Robots Brave Maximus MIB - Money For Charity

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by Mr.Roboto, Jun 3, 2011.

1. Mr.Roboto

Mr.Roboto YOU'RE A SHRUB ROCKETEER! Veteran

News Credits:
    So I am deciding to sell the majority of what is left of my Transformers collection in order to raise money for APLA (AIDS Project Los Angeles). I have joined an Endurance Training group called Team To End AIDS to help support APLA in this years Honolulu Marathon. All proceeds of sales will go towards the $3200 that I am trying to raise by September. My donations page is here: http://apla.convio.net/goto/Jorge.Ortiz

All sales (minus paypal fees of course) will go towards my fundraising. Any and all charitable donations are welcomed!

Now onto the first item for sale:

Transformers Car Robots Brave Maximus MIB : $850

I believe it was opened and transformed once and then placed back in the box. I'm to afraid to open it again since the tapes on all ends seem to attached to the box already. But everything is included. The box, as many other boxes, has a few dings and scratches here and there. I'll let the pictures speak for themselves.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

If you are attending BOTCON this weekend, I will be attending this sunday if you want to have it delivered to you personally at the show. None of the proceeds of this sale is going to me but to charity. I will of course mark your name down on my donation page for all to see. Thanks!

2. Mr.Roboto

Mr.Roboto YOU'RE A SHRUB ROCKETEER! Veteran

News Credits:
    bump