TRANSFORMERS BUMBLEBEE Kmart Exclusive Unleashed Figure Bio + More

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by DESTRO, May 30, 2007.

1. DESTRO

DESTRO Cobra Arms Dealer Super Mod News Staff

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    TRANSFORMERS Generation - TITANIUM SERIES Die-Cast: OPTIMUS PRIME

OPTIMUS PRIME has faced MEGATRON® in single combat more times than he cares to count. His fearlessness is matched by the DECEPTICON® leader's ruthlessness; both leaders know that their war will never end until one of them falls. Both of them enter into every fight with one goal in mind – the total destruction of the enemy. Fully poseable, die-cast metal figure is an awesome addition to your collection. Figure comes with a display stand

TRANSFORMERS BUMBLEBEE Kmart Exclusive Unleashed Figure

Available exclusively at K-Mart. BUMBLEBEE joined the AUTOBOTS because of a native idealism that has never left him. He believes without question in the phrase so often uttered by OPTIMUS PRIME - that freedom is the right endemic of all sentient creatures. Yet centuries of war have tempered his idealism, scarring him and leaving his vocal processors shattered and painful to use. He has become a hard and capable warrior who believes that it takes more than being right to win. A solitary disposition born of his difficulty speaking, and his unwavering focus on victory over the DECEPTICONS make him an ideal spy and infiltrator -- the perfect robot to serve as a watchful eye over Sam and his precious data. Paired with a human, BUMBLEBEE finds himself with a true friend for the first time in many cycles; a friend he will sacrifice his last circuit to protect.

The star of the TRANSFORMERS movie is unleashed in its full, awesome glory with this meticulously rendered, movie-accurate sculpture inspired by 3-D turnarounds pulled straight from the film. Unremarkable detail makes this one must-have sculpture for your collection.
    Includes exclusive cover variant of IDW's sell-out Official Movie Prequel #1 comic book.

TRANSFORMERS 20th Anniversary DVD Edition OPTIMUS PRIME

OPTIMUS PRIME and his AUTOBOTS® captured the hearts and minds of a generation. He marched at the head of an army of giants – mechanical protectors from beyond the stars whose only goal was the preservation of life and freedom for all creatures against the evil forces of the DECEPTICONS®. Twenty years ago, that battle against evil reached its greatest pitch, and OPTIMUS PRIME exemplified heroism and sacrifice in the animated adventure TRANSFORMERS: The Movie. Here is OPTIMUS PRIME as millions remember him: a massive, steel warrior whose commanding visage and booming voice – heard again here through an electronic AUTOBOT® display stand - encompass what it means to be a true leader, and a true hero. Highly articulated and poseable figure changes from robot to truck and back! Electronic sounds and phrases from the classic animated adventure can be heard at the touch of a button. Other awesome features include spring-loaded suspension, ion blaster, light-up Matrix chamber, flip-out datacomm interface and an AUTOBOT display stand.

TRANSFORMERS Classic Mini-Con 3-Pack

These three MINI-CON® robots are as different as any three individuals can be, except for one thing: their love for soaring through the crisp, blue skies of a living world. Across the Universe, countless worlds are infested with DECEPTICON® mining crews stripping resources to fuel their engines, and spewing smoke and filth into the skies. Wherever this happens, you can expect to find the CLEAR SKIES TEAM, waging a private war to destroy the DECEPTICONS and save the skies they love. Set of three AUTOBOT® robot figures change into awesome vehicles and back again! Includes THUNDERWING, STEEL WIND and NIGHTSCREAM figures.

TRANSFORMERS Titanium Metal Cybertron Heroes

2. Atomsplitter

Atomsplitter Needs a new title.

BB Unleashed is a K-Mart Exclusive? Yuck.

3. Galvatron397

Galvatron397 Official TFW Omni-Geek

Ha! Sucks to be... all you people who wanted the Unleashed figures!! Mwahahahahahahahahahahahaa!! :lolol 

Come my FABs! To the Hinden-Tron!! :ev: 

4. Jason Blue Boost

Jason Blue Boost Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I just picked up Bumblebee Unleashed last week at TRU.:confused: 

5. smkspy

smkspy Remember true fans

I didn't know that Kmart still got exclusives.

6. Galvatron397

Wha? You did?

Curses! Quickly! FABs!! Cyber Stompers!! To the Galva-Copter!! :ev: 

Next time Jason Blue Boost, next tiiime!!! :mad 

7. Tim Formas

Tim Formas Old Man Veteran

News Credits:
    Somehow, I'm guessing this one will be different. Either a different paint job or a new Unleashed mold altogether. I would lean more towards a new paint job. More than likely, we'll know by Saturday. I'm guessing we'll know before then, as Transformers.com seems to update with news a day or two after some information leaks out like this.

8. Lance Halberd

Lance Halberd oh hai

News Credits:

Someone needs to fire the proof-reader.

9. Galvatron397

I know! Seriously, when I first read that I almost DIED laughing! :lol 

Hasbro seems to have gotten a bit lax in the spelling and wording of their ads. In the pamphlets, it used to say "This is one awesome figure for your collection!", now it's just "This is one figure for your collection!". Either they fear lawsuit over the recent lack of "awesome" in their toys or they really do just need to "have a talk" with the proof-reader guy... :rolleyes2 

10. DESTRO

DESTRO Cobra Arms Dealer Super Mod News Staff

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    :hookday 

11. jdre_124

jdre_124 Super Dick

News Credits:
    mmmmmmmmmmmm........Delicous........and artery clogging too!!

12. cobra zartan

cobra zartan Think's He's a Detective.

News Credits:
    I posted this awile back that I found them @ zellers

13. Jarodimus

Jarodimus the guy with that scan Veteran TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    They've posted a second BB Unleashed listing on hasbro.com. The only difference appears to be an included copy of TF Movie Prequel #1 with a new cover. I'm sure this is the K-M figure. There are different image files for the figure itself in each listing, but the only difference I can see is in the lighting for the pictures. EDIT: Hmm. Scratch that. There might be a slight difference in headsculpt, but it may just be the different angle and lighting throwing me off. (Nobody get excited, though. No battle mask.)

Heh. "Available exclusively at [​IMG]"....

14. Tim Formas

Tim Formas Old Man Veteran

News Credits:
  15. Jarodimus

Jarodimus the guy with that scan Veteran TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    On the in-package pictures, the colors definitely seem to be the same. The headsculpts look the same to me now, too, but it looks like the forehead Autobot symbol is larger and the eyes are darker on the K-M version.

Regular version

K-Mart version