Transformers bubblegum stickers from Kent...

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Razorclaw, Jan 15, 2011.

1. Razorclaw

Razorclaw Are ya gonna draw pistols

A fellow local tf fan posted a collection of some of the old bubblegum stickers he collected as a kid. Among them was shown a cut up and stickered TF catalog in spanish.

[​IMG]

That reminded me of TF bubblegum stickers made by Kent and sold in 1993 onwards, which were of a much better quality and in right colors. I don't remember ever being a talk here about such stickers, so I suppose Kent sold these only on the european market. I managed to dig up a section about these stickers on transformers-zone.ru.

Here's the link to the page:
    Kent stickers

and an archive link:
    http://transformers-zone.ru/transfo..._book/transformers_kent_1993_sticker_book.rar

Is there anyone here who has Kent stickers and is willing to scan them in a super high resoluution?

2. Razorclaw

Razorclaw Are ya gonna draw pistols

Unbelievable. 50.000 members on this forum and there is no one else who came into contact with these?

3. Sammael

Sammael MightyMegatron from ATT TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    I have some, of course, but I think I threw my extras away a long time ago. Despite the fact that I bought several factory cases of gum, I never managed to fill the entire album.

And I have no idea why it's in Spanish.

EDIT: but why do you need them scanned? They are just regular boxart pictures...