Transformers Big Head Collector's Edition

Discussion in 'Transformers Feedback & Reviews' started by ElekTriC, Feb 10, 2012.

1. ElekTriC

ElekTriC Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    So here is my review of the Big Head Collector's Edition.
    Contains:
    Transformers Two-disc Special Edition
    Transformers Revenge of the Fallen Two-disc Special Edition
    Transformers Dark of the Moon Limited 3D Edition (Blu-ray 3D + Blu-ray + DVD)

Lets start of with some nice views of the box. Nice and good looking autobot logo. And it comes with a black display stand/box. But i will display it without it.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Front:
    [​IMG]

Side(s):
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Back:
    [​IMG]

Bottom:
    [​IMG]

Top:
    [​IMG]

The first step you want to do is just pull it up. It can stay up but i think because of the weight it will go down. they should have thought of that a bit more. Without the blu-ray's i have no problems. So abit of a shame if you ask me. But i will display it closed.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

You can flip the sides so you have some nice photo's of Optimus, Bumblebee, Megatron and shockwave. Don't like the picture of Megatron. It looks bad compared to the other ones.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

After that just pull the front side out and you will have your blu-ray's :) 

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. World Prime

World Prime Za Warudo!

Ebay:
    Looks great! If it also had the filmstrip that the American collector's edition had, I'd say this one was definitely better.

Ah fuck it, this one IS better! I don't know why they didn't put the R1 special edition in an autobot logo as well.

3. Argus

Argus Universal Dominator

It rocks :)