Transformers: Beyond Season 1 Episode 2

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Fiction' started by IceMagnus, Aug 8, 2012.

1. IceMagnus

IceMagnus I like it loud!

News Credits:
    Transformers: Beyond The Series

S1E2
    Revilations Part 2

The cannon fired up as it fixed on it's target. The target was Iceanna Magnus. She jumped out of the way as it fired apon her. She go on her comm. link. "Optimus, I need back up ASAP!" Iceanna yelled into her comm. link. She ran away as the cannon kept fireing. Meanwhile on the ship a dark figure was looming over the sight of the action. "Lord Megatron, we have detected a new female Autobot. We are disposing of her now." The female figure said. "I would like to see this 'New Female Autobot', Arachnid." Megatron said as he looked out at the action. His face changed expression as he reconized the 'Bot. "Cease fire at once!" He ordered his troops manning the cannon. The cannon stopped. Iceanna looked up to see what was going on. Megatron ran out of his ship and base and flew down to greet the 'Bot. He transformed. "Greetings Iceanna!" Megatron shouted. "Megatronus? Is that you?" Iceanna asked with glee. "The one and only." Megatron said in reply. The two bots huged each other. "I missed you." Iceanna said with happiness. "I missed you too." Megatron said in reply. Just then there was a bang, a Decepticon flew over head. The bot transformed. "Ah Iceanna Magnus, I've been expecting you!" The bot said as he pointed his cannon at Iceanna.

A groundbridge opened, Optimus, Bulkhead, Arcee, and Bumblebee came through the bridge fireing their weapons at the unknown Decepticon. Iceanna started to fire apon the bot as well. "Megatron, catch!" Iceanna shouted as she tossed a gun to Megatron. Megatron caught it, 'What am I supposed to do with this?!" Megatron asked. "Use it!" Iceanna shouted in a hurried reply as she dodged a blast. "Would you hold still?" The Decepticon asked. Iceanna looked at the 'Con, her light green optics widened with fear. "Clockworth!" She shouted in anger. "In the circuts!" Clockworth said in a mocking tone. Iceanna started to fire apon her enemy. Clockworth fired his cannon at Iceanna as she dodged his blasts. Arcee ran behind Iceanna and seen Megatron helping Iceanna. "Megatron, helping an Autobot?" She thought to herself as she fired at Clockworth.Optimus shot at Clockworth only to be shot back at. He looked at Clockworth wodering who or where he came from. "Look out!" Optimus heard as Iceanna tackled him as a shot was fired. "Iceanna, who is he?" Optimus asked her and pointed to Clockworth who was closing in on Arcee. "He is Clockworth, a far more dangerous Decepticon than Megatron. He is the one who took my mother's life." Iceanna explained.

A shout of pain is heard, It was Megatron who was hit in the chest with Clockworth's cannon. Iceanna rushed to him and tried to nurse his wound. Clockworth raised his cannon about to shoot the couple. Iceanna looked at Clockworth and focused her mind. She levetated off the ground, then a hammer came out of the sky as she caught it. She hit Clockworth in the head with it, Clockworth shot at her once more. Iceanna dodged the blast and flew around Clockworth and hit him in the back with her hammer. Clockworth went down, Iceanna stood over him thinking about delivering the final blow. She looked over at Megatron who gave her a sad look. She knew that wasn't the answer to her problem. Clockworth laughed as he flew away. Iceanna glared at him as he flew, "This isn't over," She said under her breath. Optimus watched as Iceanna walked over to Megatron. Iceanna extended her hand to Megatron, Megatron accepted it and was pulled up. Iceanna put his arm over her shoulder and helped him over to Optimus. 'Thanks," Megatron said in a soft voice. "You're welcome, partner." Iceanna replied as she walked more. The Autobots tensed up as they seen Iceanna helping the Decepticon leader.

Megatron sat on a boulder and looked at Optimus. "I have a request," Megatron said in a nervious tone.Optimus looked at his little brother, "And what would you have to ask?" Optimus aksed. Megatron looked at Iceanna, she nodded and smiled. "I... Want to be an Autobot once again..." Megatron said with a nervious voice. "What?!" Ratchet said as he overheard the whole conversation in the base. "An Autobot? Megatron? HA!" Bulkhead said mockingly. "Why should we accept you after everything you've done?" Arcee asked with anger in her voice. Iceanna steped in, "Because he wasn't a Decepticon at birth! He was misguided in the wars, sure he may have taken Bumblebee's voice. Sure he caused Cybertron to go into it's dark days, but really we should ALL take the blame!" Iceanna said with anger. Optimus looked at Iceanna with a questioning look. "How do you know he took Bumblebee's voice?" Optimus asked. "I had a vision of it, I have visions of all my family members." Iceanna replied. "Family?" Arcee said in a confused tone. "Yes, me and Megatronus are the parents of Arcee, Starscream, and Bumblebee." Iceanna said with pride. The Autobots, Megatron, and Ratchet all gasped..

To Be Continued...

All TF's belong to Hasbro
    Iceanna and Clockworth belong to me.

Have a nice day! :) 

2. kaijuguy19

kaijuguy19 Keyblade Wielder

News Credits:
    The plot thickens. :popcorn 

3. ARCTrooperAlpha

ARCTrooperAlpha Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Holy crap. Talk about discovering your dad was Darth Vader, and your mom was Hera.

4. Jazzfan0217

Jazzfan0217 Just chillin'

This is really good :thumb  wonder what's gonna happen next :popcorn