Transformers BESM

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by aeous, Feb 26, 2007.

1. aeous

aeous Member

I am using the Bigh Eyes Small Mouth role play book to generate a basic transformers generation one template and then make vehicle templates that can be added on, however I want to make sure I get it right. Here is a list of features I have included in the robot form

Ambidexterity
    Binocular Zoom
    Depth Awareness
    Eidetic Memory
    Extra Capacity
    Gyrocompass
    Global Positioning System
    Low Light Vision
    Speed Reading
    Heightened Hearing
    Heightened Vision
    Does Not Aging
    Total Resistance to Disease
    Total Resistance to Freezing Cold Damage
    Total Resistance to Freezing Water Damage
    Does Not Breath Air
    Does Not Eat
    Does Not Drink
    Can Survive in Vaccum
    Can Survive Great Depths
    Does Not Overheating
    Cannot be Poison
    Does Not Sleep

I was contemplating of adding Infrared vision and Night vision but I cannot recall at any point a transformer had that features so left it out. Any suggestions on what should be added or dropped are welcome, anything I have missed out from any of the Transfomers settings including Car Robots/Robots In Disguise, Mircon Legend/Armada, Superline/Energon or Galaxy Force/Cybertron

2. Pravus Prime

Pravus Prime Wields Mjolnir!

News Credits:
    Hate plague seemed to infect them all the same.

Given the number of transformers, from Jetfire to the entire crew of the Gung Ho save Break and Big Convoy, that were paralyzed by the cold, or took frost damage, seems unlikely to be true.

Beasts have done all 3. Hot Rod was being choked by Galvatron, and was clearly gasping for air. We see consumption of Energon all the time, and in fact saw the G1 Decepticons lounging about drunk off their asses.

Several TFs, from G1 to BW overheated at various points due to extreme temperatures.

Cosmic Rust, Super Energon, Hate Plague, TF Spider Venom, TF Cobra Venom, TF Stinger Venom.

Energon Megatron snores, TM Cheetor dreamed and had nightmares when he became TMII, Rhinox was in a dreamlike state when he went for Primal's spark.

3. aeous

aeous Member

brilliant, the input is most welcome, i have added the defect as it is referred to in the game system of special requirment and chosen energon, they do not need it very often but it is hard to get. the second opinion is much appreciated