Transformers/BEN 10:Galvatron's Attack

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Fiction' started by Spiderus Prime, Jul 31, 2009.

1. Spiderus Prime

Spiderus Prime TFW Spongebob since 2007

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube:
    Introduction
    After a month of devastated and grif with The Fallen. The city is rebuilt back to returning shelf,but 1000,000 years when animals take over the Earth it's was home before the Man there the Past to The Future.I hear that a Shutdown of Cybertron that hurts alot Cybertronians who never see light of day untit Cybertron back to light than 4 young Cybertronians left Cybertron to go with Earth. There No Out of The give of a Decpeticon Leader.

Chaptle 1

At a Desert Base in New Mexico a Helicoper,a Space Shuttle,a Hum-Vee,a Tank ,& a SWAT van going to a Military Base than the General said, “Unknowed Military Vehicles place step out of your as order.” they arrvel and one of them said, “We've dive are selves We've are The COMBATICONS!” they transform into robot mode that one said, “I'm Onslaught,the Leader of The Combaticons, This Swindle,Brawl,Vortex, & Blast-Off we've aslo combine to form...” “BRUTICUS!” said Bruticus as he devastated all the the base after that Bruticus back to the Combaticons than Onslaught said to them, “We've are doing are best on that Military Base.” “Hey waiting from Megatron,and maybe I please sell somethings ?”,said Swindle than a Cybertronian Jet come from the sky, and transform into Galvatron, and he said, “Wait is over I'm here,and where are you fools at The War with Doomcons?” “War? War? Ther were war? how you this we've should been ther,Swindle.” said, Brawl and that all The Decpeticons than the General said, “I better to call G.I.Joe on this.” on The City 4 Protoforms falls out the sky as them hit on the gound them transform into 4 teenage Autobots than one of them said, “Good things that we've are all right with food to are leader's daughter,Arcee.” “Thank you,Wheelie for that rhyme, but we've need some Earth Vehicles to help us be camoiflage to the Earth are shelves.” said Arcee as they as scans some cars than one of them said, “Hey Princess I will get two alt modes insay in one!” so he scans both a Cars and Helicopper than Arcee said, “I hope that are dads, and moms don't know about us come to Earth?” “I hope there others Autobots here,Arcee,Wheelie,Springer.” said one of them, but at last they on the road to park in some grass to see than at The Autobot Ship they find that 4 Autobots are in Earth so Optimus,Ironhide,Powerglide, & Infero are going after them than Optimus said, “Jetfire this is Optimus Prime we've need you and the Techobots now.” “Ok Prime me, and the boys will going.” said Jetfire as his take off with The Techobots in him. Than he stop on the ship to Optimus & the other 3 left the ship, and going to Earth than in the morning Ben is sleeping than Gwen said, “Ben! Ben! Ben wake up!” so Ben woke up saw Gwen, and Kevin on belowed he's widow than he said, “Gwen what you and Kevin diong here it's 8:30 am.” “Ben there a Carnival today, and we've chould go.” said Gwen as she smile her way than Ben ran out of his house than they going to this Carnival they see Gaint Sea Animals,Samurai Skeleton doing some tricks,and than they see Swindle on the Jimbotron than he said, “Hello everybyb, and wecolme to see the 5 mythic beastes that I find in Greece,Rome,Noman, & other places!” than the they come out of the sage growing than the 2 headed dragon said, “Hun-Grr we've are Terrorcons we've are aslo DECPTICONS!” “Decpticons? This is trick ?” said Gwen as they scary show of The Terrorcons Swindle come out of Jimbo into the sage and said, “Now I need somebyb selling they watch for $10,000000,000 dollars in cash.” They 4 the Young Autobots come to the fake Carnival then Wheelie said, “I see Windle to the seeing Swindle is just be a greeding pig to do with 3 Human Teenages can fight back.” “Windle? What kind of word you ryhtming car,and when cars know how to ryhtm?” said Swindle than he see all the Autobots insiged on their hoods than he said, “I know why those cars are Autobots!” “yes we've are Autobots, but you didn't met my dad, Optimus.” said Arcee. The End of Chatple 1.

2. dorfsquest

dorfsquest Bing B-Bing Bing!

News Credits:
    Very intriguing... The insertion of Ben 10 characters is rather questionable, but this is your story, so by all means...

Good job so far...

3. Omega_Soundwave

Omega_Soundwave Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    You see that one key on your keyboard? The one called 'Enter'?

Try hitting that sometimes.

4. SavageThunder

SavageThunder 11th Doctor's Huntress

like it!

5. Spiderus Prime

Spiderus Prime TFW Spongebob since 2007

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube:
    Well it's still ain't finished yet.