Transformers Beginings

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Fiction' started by Bumblebee92, Mar 4, 2009.

1. Bumblebee92

Bumblebee92 Wheeljack Fan

Optimus Prime:before we had arrived to the planet earth there was war on cybertron autobots from every shape and size fought against the decepticons my story begins in iacon city.........
    Megatron:alright cretin you have no idea what you have just done!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Bumblebee:yes i did and now the allspark is out of your reach
    Megatron:you shall pay!!!!!!!!! (chokes bumblebee and throws him)
    Payload:hahaha good one lord Megatron patectic autobot
    Megatron: Decepticons im leaving but rest asure i will return with the allspark to rule cybertron and no autobot will stand when they hear the name Megatron
    Optimus Prime:Not today Megatron,Ratchet get Bumblebee out of here
    Ratchet:You got it Prime
    Megatron: Prime im getting that allspark and there is nothing you can do about it (shoots Optimus and transforms)
    Optimus Prime:ahhh
    Starscream:Lord Megatron where are you going?
    Megatron: Prime thinks he can get the allspark away from me so im going to get it
    Starscream:But what of the other decepticons
    Megatron:Starscream you idiot lead them while i am gone if i dont return in 2 cycles go after me don;'t fail me Starscream
    Starscream:Yes mihty Megatron
    (Autobot Base)
    Optimus Prime:Fellow autobots we are here to go after the allspark and take it home if the following autobots would stand......Bumblebee,Ironhide,Ratchet,Jazz you are to come to planet called earth with me wheeljack,perceptor,trailbreaker,and hoist head to the planet next to it mars
    End of chapter 1

2. Bumblebee92

Bumblebee92 Wheeljack Fan

Chapter 2 Wheeljack's story
    Wheeljack:well on cybertron i was one of the engineers who made new weapons and gadgets for the autobots but this is how i was assigned to do somthing that i could never do on my own..........
    Optimus Prime:Wheeljack I have searched the area we are going to the life on the planet that domonates now are these creatures so i need you to make some bots that can be discised as these creatures
    Wheeljack:this is going to be hard but if i could have the help of ratchet and perceptor that would be great
    (Meanwhile)
    Starscream:now all of you hold your circuits now Megatron has gone to find the allspark and intil he returns he has made me in charge so if he dosent return soon i just want to make a group to go after him if the following would step up blackout,scorpinok,barricade,bonecrusher,brawl,soundwave,frenzy,dreadwing,payload,and wreckage
    Barricade:starscream why would Megatron make you leader
    Blackout:be quiet Barricade
    Starscream:Silence barricade!!!!!!as one of our high ranked spies i rather you think before you say
    Barricade:what ever
    Soundwave:STARSCREAM BARRICADE DOES HAVE A POINT WHY WOULD MEGATRON LET YOU LEAD BECAUSE HE KNOWS YOU WILL EVENTULLY FAIL
    Starscream:soundwave you keep it shut
    Blackout:hey lets all be cool here
    Starscream:stay out of this!!!!!!!!!!
    Blackout:thats it scorpinok attack
    scorpinok: (growls)(bites starscream)
    Starscream: (shoots scorpinok off)err Blackout if you want me not to terminate him them keep it shut as for the rest of you you will obey me got it!!!!!!
    All:yes
    Soundwave:SHOCKWAVE DO YOU HAVE A LOCATION ON MEGATRON?
    Shockwave:yes he is entering the primitive planet now wait he burning up
    End of chapter 2