Transformers: Begining of the End

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Fiction' started by optimegatron, Apr 2, 2012.

1. AnithaPrime

AnithaPrime TURDUKEN

Huh just got into the story, looks good so far!

2. jazzbot180

jazzbot180 Dino-Bot

So good!

3. optimegatron

optimegatron Not over, not finished.

News Credits:
    Uodated, chapter 8's coming soon.

4. Jazzfan0217

Jazzfan0217 Resident couch potato

ahhhh can't wait, ya stopped at the best part :popcorn 

5. optimegatron

News Credits:
    I just realized it, the internet rocks. My friends don't have time to read my stuff, whilst here, you write a fanfic, and compliments are handed on a silver plate :lol .
    Thank you all for looking into my work.

6. optimegatron

News Credits:
    CHAPTER 8
    "Alright. I understand." Lennox was talking on the phone "I'll tell him. Thank you." he shed a tear "Goodbye."
    He walked near Sam "They lost Bee. He went online for a few minutes, but that's all he was capable of."
    "No." Sam whispered, and dropped on his feat "No, no no!" he shouted repeatedly, slamming his head against the table "Bumblebee!" he screamed with all his pain.
    "Grimlock kill Swoop. Grimlock make mistake." Grimlock bowed before Optimus "Grimlock apologize."
    "Grimlock," Optimus stood straight "The errors of the past have been sealed. Crying over them will do no good to our mission. Especially when we are a scout short."

GRIMLOCK'S AWAKENING
    Megatronus Prime has launched a mission to plant a Star Harverster on the blue planet. Only Optimus, who is in a life or death situation, can stop that exodus from happening. He and Jazz fight the Decepticon troops, whom appear by the masses. Optimus is pained to see so much Energon spill for the war. Suddenly, out of nowhere, Brawl appears, explaining to Optimus how Megatronus is already in Earth's orbit. Optimus orders Jazz to retreat, knowing from that point onward, Primes are no more.

"Sam." Optimus kneeled "Your guardian will never be forgotten. He did his best to protect your people; and so he did."
    "Yeah." Sam's tears poured like a waterfall "It's just... There's so much I couldn't tell him. No goodbye." he said
    "Sam, do you still wish to join us on the next Dinobot hunt? There are 10 days left, and only 3 Dinobots left." Optimus stood backk on his feet "I agree. I'll join you." Sam smiled "For Bumblebee."

-2 DAYS LATER-
    "Grimlock sense signature nearby. Grimlock recognise Snarl." The Autobots arrived at New York "Look at that, Optimus." Ratchet said "Looks like humans don't hate us after all." Ratchet pointed at the people cheering and taking pictures "That's interesting. Perhaps there's still room for negotiations with the U.N." Optimus illuminated the situation "But now, we must stick to plan A: Finding and neutralizing the remaining Dinobots before the time limit passes."
    "Hey, Prime, look!" Sam pointed at the street "Looks like Snarl's ripping the streets apart."
    "Grimlock, engage!" Optimus ordered immediately "Grimlock try nagotiation. Hope it works." Grimlock replied
    "Hey, Optimus," Ratchet said "Grimlock just made a correct sentence. He's progressing nicely indeed." he said
    "Noted. Perhaps this is the evolution process Shockwave found so intriguing back on the warship so long ago."
    Grimlock approached Snarl cautiously "Snarl." Grimlock said. Snarl responded in Cybertronian "Me Grimlock friend. Stop ruining Human cities. Dangerous." Grimlock warned. Snarl's optics widened, and he responded "I am sorry, master."

7. optimegatron

News Credits:
    That's all for now. More of Chapter 8 coming soon.

8. ARCTrooperAlpha

ARCTrooperAlpha Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    oh come on, you write well enough ! btw i love the tension at the end of Chp 7, was Bumblebee going to die in the beginning ? and is he going to stay dead ? cause I'm not much of a fan of him

9. optimegatron

News Credits:
    :lol 
    As you may know, in the Bayverse, characters (Excluding OP and Megs) stay dead.
    And yes, Bumblebee was going to die instead of Dino, but I decided to keep the tension for a part like this. Glad you like it.

10. AnithaPrime

AnithaPrime TURDUKEN

D: So sad, nice work though. Gave me a feel

11. optimegatron

News Credits:
    Updated, more soon.

12. optimegatron

News Credits:
    CHAPTER 9
    "Ratchet," Optimus ordered in response to Snarl's comment "What's your conclusion?"
    "As far as logic, science, and religion go, it appears Grimlock has some sort of control over the other Dinobots. From their side, he is some sort of... Religious item."
    "I understand. Put that in protocol." Optimus nodded "Surely there will be something the U.N can find in this."

"Alright, what's our next target?" Sam asked
    "None." Sideswipe flashed by
    "What? What do you mean 'none'?"
    "The Energon detectors have yet to read any signals." Optimus hasitated before continuing "I just have this feeling we're missing something here."
    "And what would that be, Optimus Prime?" an unrecognized voice came from behind
    "Identify yourself, Cybertronian!" Optimus aimed his cannon at the mysterious figure
    "My name is Skyquake." The strangely-large character with the Decepticon insignia on his chest smiled "Exuse me, descendant of the 13, what planet is this? Or more specifically, why are we here?"
    "Decepticon," Optimus said "The rest of your kind are long gone from this world. Begone," the Autobots all aimed their weapons at him "Or we will engage fire!"
    "Please," Skyquake chuckled "Unlike you, I am equipped with Cybertronian armor!" he transformed his right arm into a blade "But I will be glad to challenge you to a sword fight, Sideswipe!" he called
    "What?" Sam gasped
    "Optimus, I need to accept it." Sideswipe laid his hand on Optimus' shoulder
    "Win this." Sam whispered.
    Sideswipe skated towards Skyquake, and the two began dueling. Sideswipe tried hacking and slashing, while Skyquake attempted a more savage technique, jabbing and thrusting at Sideswipe. After several minutes, the two still remained standing, exhausted "Autobot, consider this your last victory!" Skyquake transformed into his Cybertronian-jet mode, and launched into the horizon.
    "Decepticons." Optimus clutched his hands into fists "It was only a matter of time."

"So, they're back, huh?" Mearing asked as the Autobots arrived back to base "Well," Optimus replied "When we warned you this was coming, you did not listen. Just like Chicago."
    The structure was silent as the wind. No one dared respond to the, obviously true, words of Optimus. The Autobots were at disarray. The most disarray they've ever encountered.

"Hey, Swipe." Sam called Sideswipe over "Now that the Decepticons are back, Prime won't let me stay. He says I have to go back to Carly's house" he complained
    "Well, I would have done the same,"Sideswipe replied "These Decepticons are not your usual 'We obey Lord Megatron' type." he clutched his hand into a fist "These Decepticons are viscous. They don't know what their own plan is."

13. optimegatron

News Credits:
    Updated C.8, uploaded part of 9.

14. AnithaPrime

AnithaPrime TURDUKEN

Oooh c:

15. jazzbot180

jazzbot180 Dino-Bot

Bee :( 

16. ARCTrooperAlpha

ARCTrooperAlpha Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    love Skyquake ! What's this cybertronian armour he mentioned ?

17. optimegatron

News Credits:
    Just average Cybertronian metal. When you switch to an Earth mode, you lose some qualities.

18. optimegatron

News Credits:
    Small update.

19. jazzbot180

jazzbot180 Dino-Bot

Updates?

20. optimegatron

News Credits:
    Will do.