Transformers: Begining of the End

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Fiction' started by optimegatron, Apr 2, 2012.

1. optimegatron

optimegatron Not over, not finished.

News Credits:
    DOTM spoilers after almost a year!
    This is another TF4 fanfic.

-CHAPTER 1-

"So, what are we planning to do now?" Sam asked Optimus
    "It is unclear if your superiors still want us out of this planet, or we have proved our worth." Optimus replied "But no matter what happens, with Megatron and the Decepticons defeated, we have finished our job on earth."
    "I see..." Sam nodded and walked towards Dino
    "Hey, D. What are you up to?" he asked
    "Uh, just thinking. About everything." he replied with his Italian accent "About the loss of great friends."
    "Que was a great guy, D. We all know it."
    "I was actually talking about Ironhide."
    "Oh..." Sam lowered his head "I never heard."
    "Yes. You'll probably never hear either."
    Sam sat on a broken Deceoticon hand, wondering. How did things get so bad for the Autobots?
    "Sam!" he heard Lennox call him "Yeah?" he asked
    "Uh, I didn't get to say this before, but... From that moment you ran off with the Allspark in Mission City... I knew the Decepticons are in bad luck!"
    "Thanks, I appreciate it." they laughed.
    "Do you think it's over?" Sam asked
    "The war?" Lennox asked
    "Yeah. Honestly"
    "Honestly...
    Not a chance in hell."
    TRANSFORMERS:
    BEGINNING OF THE END

2. optimegatron

News Credits:
    -CHAPTER 2-
    With the Decepticons destroyed, and Sam turning into a war hero, his life continued to shine. But something was definately missing.
    "Bee, are you planning o staying here in the garage? With me?" Sam asked
    Bumblebee replied with his usual radio noised, accompanied by static, but Sam knew the answer was no.
    "Life's smiling at you. Smile back!" Carly laughed
    "Yeah, well, it's not so simple. The 'Bots and I... We've been through a lot. Now... We got nothing left to fight for. No reason to stick together."
    "Oh, don't be silly, Sam. They'll always be prous of you and appreciate what you've done. Think about it this way: You've settled a war between two factions of alien warriors. I think that's more than any avarage person could ask for."
    -Meanwhile, the Autobots were discussing a solution to their presence with the U.N
    "President Obama, what possibilities do you have in mind?"
    "Only one. We let the people decide weather they see you as a guardian angel... Or a potential threat. That will decide if you can stay on Earth."

3. jazzbot180

jazzbot180 Dino-Bot

I like it :)  My only complaint is the chapters feel a bit to short. Otherwise sounds promising!

4. optimegatron

News Credits:
    I'll take care of that, thanks.
    Also, right now its a bit slow, but things will start getting Bayed in no time.

5. jazzbot180

jazzbot180 Dino-Bot

Sounds good! ;) 

6. jazzbot180

jazzbot180 Dino-Bot

Updates?

7. optimegatron

News Credits:
    CHAPTER 3

The Autobots have returned from their discussion with the U.N with extreme concern "How did it go? Bad?" Sam asked Optimus
    "Worse than you can imagine." Dino replied
    "Are they going to banish you?" Carly entered the conversation
    "Well, they said they'll let the people decide."
    "We are toast." Bumblebee played a radio message
    "Don't worry, Bee," Sam held his giant robotic hand "It'll be okay. As soon as you explain what happened in Chicago, everyone's gonna realize that you're Earth's guardian angels."
    "But..." Optimus walked into the garage. Being the largest Autobot, he needed to squeeze only the upper half of his body in "What are we going to protect?
    The Decepticons are gone, and we've already been bound for exile a while ago. I'm afraid no matter what we say, the best case scenario is banishment."
    "And the worst?" Carly asked, and Optimus left the garage, transformed, and drove away
    "You'll have to excuse Optimus" Sideswipe said "He's still tangled up by the events. Sentinel, Megatron, you know."
    "Yeah. I know." Sam replied "But I wish I haven't."
    "N.E.S.T base to Optimus, I repeat, N.E.S.T base to Optimus."
    "I read you, Lennox." Optimus transmitted
    "The Energon readings are getting a high frequency signal. There's something bad entering the city!"
    "I'm on it." Optimus hung up, and called Ratchet "Autobots, we have an unidentified Energon readings at the city's north edge. Roll out!" the Autobots immediately hurried towards the scene.
    Optimus was the first to arrive, and he saw something he hoped to never witness.
    "Grimlock."​
    The Autobots have just arrived to te scene "Do not make another step." Optimus warned "A single move could trigger Grimlock's sensors and cause him to go beserk."
    "Prime, what can we do?"
    "For now, just stay still." Optimus gestured them to halt
    "I don't see why, Optimus, according to Autobot database, Grimlock is an Autobot." Ratchet stated
    "That may be technically true, but Grimlock is far from obtaining the Autobot morals. He is Cybertronian wildlife no less than the Driller. But he is far more dangerous." Optimus stepped forward "Alright, I will attempt to approach him. Hopefully it'll work." Optimus started walking forward "Be on your guard, Autobots." Sideswipe said.
    Optimus continued walking, when suddenly, Grimlock released a tremendous roar, followed by a transformation into a dinosaur-like mode "Autobots, Retreat!" they transformed and took evasive maneuvers, trying to avoid Grimlock's gunfire, unleashed from his dinosaur arms "Prime, how are we gonna take this thing down!?" Dino desprately asked "We'll need to use Grimlock's weight disadvantage against him! We need to charge at him!" Optimus said, and the Autobots drifted to the other direction, and drove at full speed towards Grimlock. Grimlock transformed back to robot mode, and shot a missile at Dino, smashing him into bits. The Autobots had no time to mourn, and they rammed Grimlock, knocking him back. Sideswipe stabbed one of his eyes with his blade, causing him to scream in pain "Enough!" Optimus shouted "Back away. Grimlock now knows who the master is."
    Grimlock got back on his feet, and bowed, speaking in Cybertronian "We can't let Grimlock wreck more havoc. It may cause the humans to misjudge us." They led Grimlock out of the city, and hid him in a cave while calling reinforcements "So, how did the big guy get here, to Earth?" Lennox asked
    "Well, my first judgment is, that when the Fallen arrived here, eons ago, They brought more Cybertronians with them. One of them somehow got to a point where he scanned a dinosaur alternate mode, and when they were extinct, he entered stasis."
    "Yet here he is now." Epps came from behind
    "Yes he is... And we need to find out how, and why."

8. optimegatron

News Credits:
    I'll expand on the episode soon to make it longer.

9. ARCTrooperAlpha

ARCTrooperAlpha Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    GRIMMY'S BACK !!!!!!!! love your story so far, and your sig

10. optimegatron

News Credits:
    :lolol 

11. optimegatron

News Credits:
    Chapter 2 has been UPDATED

12. ARCTrooperAlpha

Ebay:
    poor mirage........but i like how you depicted Grimlock a wild animal.

Optimus - You killed Dino.

Grimlock - Hn.

13. optimegatron

News Credits:
    Fix:
    Iptimus-You killed Dino
    Grimlock- :bay 

14. jazzbot180

jazzbot180 Dino-Bot

I liked it :)  Loving Dino, Carly & Grimlock <3

15. herugrim

herugrim Defiler of Energon

Ebay:
    Yes, very interested to see what Grimlock is going to be doing.

Other dinobots going to show?

16. optimegatron

News Credits:
    Most likely. If I already included 1, and it seems to have been a good decision, why stop now?
    Also, there's going to be a ton of new stuff in Chapter 3.
    Which I am putting up. Right now.

17. optimegatron

News Credits:
    CHAPTER 3
    "Grimlock!" Optimus said slowly, so he could understand "Please explain why you're here."
    Grimlock spoke in Cybertronian "Well, that's going to be hard to put in protocol" Mearing said sarcastically
    "I will update Grimlock's voice module to English." Ratchet said, and approached Grimlock. He projeced a hologram from his eyes, that scanned him "His voice module seems to be heavily defected. Que did not seem to put much effort into multi-planetary translation." Ratchet explained "Chances are his English will be defective as well."
    "If the humans persist that Grimlock speaks their international language, we need to take the odds." Optimus said
    "Alright then." Ratchet's arm slid to a panel, he pushed some buttons, and Grimlock entered stasis for a few seconds, waking up again "Grimlock, do you understand me?" Ratchet asked
    "Yes." Grimlock replied "Grimlock understand."
    "More defective than we thought." Mearing chuckled
    "Meat bag dare call Grimlock defective? Grimlock smash little jellyfish!" Grimlock shouted
    "Do something, you ass!" Mearing shouted, almost begging to Sideswipe
    "Hmm... I don't think that's a good idea. You really are a jellyfish."
    "Okay, okay, I think that's enough traumatizing the poor human." Ratchet said "Easy there, Grimlock, the human isn't worth it. You'll get red human Energon stuck to your foot for who knows how long."
    "Human lucky to survive. Grimlock smash later."
    The Autobots stayed in the cave over the night. Since Transformers don't sleep, they had time to watch Grimlock's actions, and also formally bury Dino
    "Good morning, bucket heads!" Epps and Lennox walked into the cave "Mister preschool didn't cause any trouble, right?"
    "No, he didn't." Optimus replied "And why did you choose that name?"
    "Well, that's because his English is in a preschooler's level!" the two laughed and pat each other's shoulders
    "Right." Optimus said seriously "Now, you're just in time to watch as we calibrate Grimlock's skill levels."
    "Yes. It was a test originally designed by Bulkhead of the Wreckers." Ratchet said
    "There were more than three?" Mearing asked "Well, that's already bad news."
    "Yes, the Wreckers were many on Cybertron. But as you know, we were the only team to arrive here in response to the Allspark. But enough of history. We need to test Grimlock."
    The people, and Autobots, present in the cave, stepped out, to witness a massive training ground that consists of Forest, Desert, and Decepticon dummies.
    "Grimlock ready. Grimlock always ready." Grimlock slid a red visor to cover his eyes, unsheathed his massive dinosaur tail, transformed into a sword, and the dinosaur head, transformed into a shield.
    "Damn it, that guy can handle all that without firepower?" Lennox asked
    "Grimlock is more than capable of handling extreme situations. Watch and learn." Sideswipe said
    Grimlock burst forward, starting with the forest area. He tackled and cut trees, making it to the desert area in no time. All Grimlock was desired to do is transform, breathe fire, and turn the sand into glass. Yet, he insisted on remaining in robot mode. He struggled quite a lot, until finally reaching the combat practice.
    "Grimlock finally made it to good part! Smash party!" Grimlock finally revealed his marvelous dinosaur mode, massacring the dummies like insects. He dodged their bullets, displaying unique agility, and made it out in one piece.
    "That was good." Mearing said "Because now I know how badly we need to send that piece of crap out of this planet."
    "Grimlock fights alongside us." Sideswipe's foot was inches from Mearing "If anything, he is a major part in Autobot victory."
    "There's nothing to fight for!" Mearing shouted "The Decepticons are all dead, and their bodies left until nothing remains."
    "Mearing," Optimus said "Remember when I said that the Autobots are still many, but scattered?
    Well,
    The same goes for the Decepticons."​

18. ARCTrooperAlpha

Ebay:
    go grimlock go !!!!!!

19. herugrim

herugrim Defiler of Energon

Ebay:
    Mmm, smash jellyfish :) 

20. optimegatron