Transformers been at Imax Branson,Mo. for weeks!

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Born 2B Alive!, Sep 20, 2007.

1. Born 2B Alive!

Born 2B Alive! Director Of Entertainment

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Im' sorry I should have posted this a few days ago. I have not been on these boards in awhile. I went to the Imax Entertainment Complex a few days ago and found out Transformers has been playing nightly at 9PM for weeks now. And yes it has been playing on there biggest screen in the complex. I tried to buy tickets for this friday they said they where taking it down and replacing it with POTC.
    Here is the phone number for the nonbelievers... 417-335-4832.

Here is a link to there website. http://www.bransonimax.com/

I was wondering why for weeks now their website was saying Transformers nightly 9pm.

A friend of mine just called me and said now their leaving it on the screen until Sept.27th? Im' in a hurry Ive' been working insane hours lately....
    Have any of the other Imax Theatres been playing Transformers for weeks?

2. darthrage

darthrage Leader Class

News Credits:
    no it hasn't

there's a difference between a movie that is actually released for IMAX release and a regular movie showing on an IMAX screen. Your friend is speaking of the latter.

Its like watching Return of the King on an IMAX screen, which I did do. But it was not the IMAX experience because ROTK was never meant to be released as an IMAX release.

3. Born 2B Alive!

Born 2B Alive! Director Of Entertainment

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I love this!

I love these smart ass replies on TFW2005! How the hell do you know what version was at my Imax theatre!

4. RHansen

RHansen Sir. Ranbotnic Veteran

News Credits:
    because the IMAX version wasn't shipped to theaters weeks ago, no need to get testy man

5. Omnius

Omnius Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Because the IMAX print was only recently completed and shipped to cinemas. ;)