Transformers beast wars 1995 scorponok figure

Discussion in 'Wanted Items' started by lordtigerhawk, Mar 25, 2009.

1. lordtigerhawk

lordtigerhawk Well-Known Member

:p  :drool:  Hey Gang got a hidden treasure for the beast wars fans out there. I am looking to get rid of a BEAST WARS 1995 SCORPONOK FIGURE. This little guy as been out of the box and use as displayed only. I had to flatten the box for storage sack and the only thing missing is the guts of the box. I am looking to send this figure to a good home. I am thinking about heading to tfcon in canada and need the money for Power commander armor I have been eyeing. I looked on ebay and this figure a long is going for 119.00-49.00 dollars. please let me know what you would like to offer. I would sell the figure on ebay but thought I would give tfw 2005 a try. I am also looking to trade this figure for a few items. Such as a Transformers universe hotrod, Dirge, Ultra Mangus vs Skywarp battle for autobot city set. Or even the Power armor set from the trcon 2009 show. Will save me a trip.

Thanks
    Lordtigerhawk

2. Gadep

Gadep Banned

News Credits:
    i have a loose universe dirge and a loose classics skywarp that i would trade for this for this transformer...check my sales ad for pictures...

3. Gadep

Gadep Banned

News Credits:
    replied to your PM and sent a email....