Transformers: Battleground.....

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Fiction' started by Christiankid7, May 23, 2011.

1. Christiankid7

Christiankid7 Christianbot

Transformers: Battleground.....NEW CHARACTERS

As the Battle for Cybertron rages, more and more Transformers are thrown into the conflict.
    Transformers
    Autobot
    Flatiron (Deceased)
    Refresher
    Fastlane
    Beta Prime
    Sparkcrusher
    Spikestrip
    Gridlock Minor
    Bumblebee
    Zeta Prime
    Sentinel Prime {Deceased}

Decepticons
    Educator
    Skyscream
    Deactivator
    Megatron
    Wrapture
    Blackout
    Vortex
    Barricade
    Soundwave
    Thunderwing
    Brawl
    Bonecrusher
    Demolishor
    ------------------------------
    Refresher
    Nerdy Autobot who lives to critique the autobots battle plans

Fastlane
    Quick talking, quicker-moving Autobot Wrecker (no relation to the Autobot clone fastlane) Believes anything can be defeated through superior tech and weaponry.

Beta Prime
    Prideful, selfish Autobot whose ego is rivaled only by his firepower and speed. Highly decorated, but he is on a collision course to trouble.

Flatiron-Tough, Autobot that thinks before he acts, and attacks with ruthless effiencency. He was killed be Soundwave in the Kaon Prison Complex

Sparkcrusher-Strongest of the Strong, Sparkcrusher is a lumbering Autobot.

Spikestrip- the head of PRESSURE ( Decepticon-detection squadron)which consist of
    Prowl
    RoughJustice
    Enforcer
    Smokey
    Undercover
    Rollerslash
    Ecliop

Gridlock Minor- Autobot Commander
    Zeta Prime-Leader of the Autobots
    Sentinel Prime-2nd in command of the Autobots.

------------------------------
    Decepticon
    Educator
    Decepticon who teaches recruits to fight

Skyscream
    Extremely powerful Decepticon Sky Commander. Few who hear his Warcry survive to tell the tale. That is how he got his name.

Deactivator- Decepticon scout with more powerful weaponry than a normal scout. Excells with computers

Megatron-Leader of the Decepticons

Wrapture- Decepticon (octopus looking) that ensnares the Autobot prey in its claws attached to its long and numerous arms

Blackout- Megatrons ruthless Chief Officer. Blackout will chase the enemy down, rip them to shreds, and send the scraps to megatron as a present

Vortex-possesses a weapon that warps Autobots into Blackholes and Suns

Barricade-BRIBE leader
    Rushhour
    Investigator
    Berator
    Entraper

Soundwave-Tough and calculated, he uses Stats all the time and his army of helper robots to fight Autobots
    Thunderwing-Fabled decepticon killing machine. Said to have fought off Omega Supreme and Metroplex PLUS all the Autobot Army.
    -----------------------------------------

Suddenly, a new power emerges.One that could tip the war in the favor of either side. Autobot Beta Prime is sent to take this...Matrix of Destruction before Megatron could get his evil Decepticon hands on it....

2. Overlord Balder

Overlord Balder Voices Slugslinger!

This is a prologue, I take it?

3. Christiankid7

Yes it is and it will go from PreWFC all the way to Earth and Beyond
    though the only Tf I have seen is the Bay movies, Animated and WFC

4. Overlord Balder

Then I believe you made a small mistake: At WFC time, the Leading Prime was Zeta Prime, not Beta.

But then again, you may be talking about the predecessor of Zeta Prime...

5. Christiankid7

Who said he was the Leading Prime?

6. Overlord Balder

Wait, this means this is set on the War of the Primes?

7. Christiankid7

I uhhh...guess so. What was the war of the Primes?

8. Overlord Balder

Well,

on the PRIME reality [the same reality where WFC is set] it is said that on the beginning there was Primus [The Transformer version of the Christian God], who created the Thirteen Original Transformers, the Primes, those Thirteen [and their sons and grandsons] should rule the Cybertron and bring prosperity to the Transformers.

But then, one of them became evil [the one known as The Fallen] and a war between the Thirteen and their descendents begun, said war eventually lead to the apparent demise of all the Thirteen Original Ones and their descendents.

[That was the War of the Primes].

All their descendents BUT one: Optimus.

Buut, as Optimus refused to be a Prime [he wa too humble to amdmit such burden], another dude had to be choosen, so they chose the military leader of Cybertron called Sentinel Zeta [the Prime was added to his name like a rank].

Zeta then became a douchebag and created a cast-like society, creating a miserable planet.

This misery on Cybertron, lead to a Gladiator called Megatron to get really freaking pissed, he tried to opposte Zeta alongside his friend Optimus, but Zeta was too blind to listen to both.

Some time after, Megatron went nuts and started a Guerrilla-war against Zeta.

Optimus disagreed and stood at Zeta's side.

And so it began The Great War...

9. Christiankid7

Issue 1 The Prime goes before the fall

En-route to capture the Matrix of Destruction in the city of Guin, the self-centered Beta Prime discovers he has some Decepticons attempting to follow him to the Matrix. Defeat here would mean a severe blow to the Autobots. He must destroy his pursuers and capture the Matrix....

"Uhhh....Beta? Zeta told us to go around a little more slowly so to not attract any attention" Flatiron said to his leader.

"Like that bot ever had to fight in his life. I am the battle-hardened, highly acclaimed Autobot here. I will decide what is the best strategy for acquiring the Matrix." Beta answered full of himself.

"Beta Prime, we have decepticons incoming" the {now former} Autobot Soundwave replied "I sense 24-"

"I told you NEVER tell me the details, Soundwave" Beta sharply cut him off, much to the irritation of Soundwave.

"Probabilty of successfully acquiring the Matrix by your tactics 45.8687%" Soundwave interjected.

"What did I tell you Soundwave?" Beta scolded.

Beta was not a warm and fuzzy leader. Even when his Autobots did something right, he still put them down and took ALL the credit.

"Decepticons, Incoming. Take 'em down." Flatiron shouted as he, Beta, and Soundwave took on the Decepticon Seekers.

"Rumble,Frenzy,Lazerbeak Deploy...Operation Takedown" Soundwave called as his loyal minions appeared to do his bidding and takedown the Decepticons.
    Soundwave, Beta, and Flatiron all held their own against the Decepticons and the Decepticons were forced to retreat.

"Thats right, fall to Beta Prime, allright weaklings lets go, straight through to the Matrix."

"But Sir, we'd be boxed in, Zeta said-" Flatiron began to warn.

"I don't care what Zeta said, I know what is best." Beta said as he drove straight, {unknowingly} into the Decepticon's trap.

Soon, Beta learned what Zeta said, he should've Done. Boxed in by the buildings in the city, any movement was cut off as Decepticons blockaded them inside the little roadway. On the roofs of the buildings countless Decepticon tanks covered them. A hologram appeared in front of them.

"Megatron" Beta said, disgusted to even say the name.

"Yes, foolish Autobots, you fell right into my trap. Surrender is your only option. That...or destruction."

"I would never surrender to the likes of you" Beta said.

"Fine then, I was hoping you'd say that. Decepticons, kill them."

All the Decepticons began to open fire. Beta, being a coward at spark, blasted through the wall of a building and left the other two to destruction.

10. ARCTrooperAlpha

ARCTrooperAlpha Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    son of a b**** Beta.

11. Overlord Balder

Beta is very similar to Zeta on his personality [though it has to be said that Zeta was a small-scale BAMF], cocky and full of himself...
    I Wonder if they are related.

12. Christiankid7

What of Soundwave, being an Autobot what do ya think of that

13. Overlord Balder

That was...rather weird [not saying is bad, though].

Also weird him being angry, he is generally stoic.

14. Christiankid7

I changed that up to say irritated instead of angered

15. Christiankid7

New transformers revealed!!!!!

16. Christiankid7

Demoted

Beta Prime entered the Autobots High Council. The leader looked down on him in disappointment.

"Beta Prime" The High Council leader spoke up "Your foolish actions caused your Autobot team to be captured by Megatron and his Decepticons. You are hereby deemed irresponsible and not worthy of the rank of Prime. You are officially not a Prime. You will report to Gridlock Minor."

"What? ME? Reporting to the leader of the Protobots?" Beta said, aghast at this new development in his life.

"YES, you! You are NOT fit to command or serve in the higher commander's front lines. DO NOT question our decisions!!!" The High Council was unusually hot-tempered about this.

Beta stormed off, and went to the 'Protobots' leader, as he called him. Gridlock Minor greeted him with a cheerful demeanor, as was his policy, "Hello" he said.

Beta just walked past him and into the group of recruits. A small, yellow Autobot recruit came in after him.

"Hello and welcome to the Autobots....uhhh"

"Bumblebee, sir."

And with that, Bumblebee walked into the group.

Gridlock Minor, despite being a kindsparkted leader he commanded the Autobots attention, "Today, Autobots, we're getting our first taste of major action. Beta, you will lead recruits Bumblebee and Sparkcrusher. Since you were a Prime-" Gridlock stopped midsentence, not wanting to open up old wounds, so to speak. Even though the wounds were just delivered a minicycle ago. Gridlock just walked over to his next group.

The huge figure known as Sparkcrusher lumbered out to his team, exchanging pleasantries with them. Beta just ignored them and waited for his orders. He anticipated what this 'major action' was. Something he was totally overqualified for.

Meanwhile....in the Kaon Prison Complex, Soundwave and Flatiron were being directed into their cells. Soundwave, inside his processor, attempted to find out his best chance of survival. He found it: Join the Decepticons. Turning to Flatiron, he walked towards the Autobot. Flatiron was beaten for attempting to resist capture, so he was too weak to put up a fight. Pain and disbelief filled his face as his former teammate ripped out his unguarded spark and crushed it in his hand. Hearing the screams of Flatiron, the Kaon Prison Guards rushed to see what was going on. They arrived to see the Autobot Soundwave with the crushed spark.

"I have information that your leader Megatron would want to know." he droned.

"Really? And why should we believe you?Autobot"

"I will now gladly give my spark to protect Megatron. And, being a former Autobot I would have all their information, battleplans, and of course information on the captured Decepticon Tyranitron."

"TYRANITRON?" they said in unison "He...he's a myth...it was said that he held off almost all the Autobot army before Metroplex and Omega Supreme had to be called it to stop him. AND even their power was almost not enough to stop him! Come Autobot, we'll take you to our glorious leader Megatron. You better not try anything."

17. Overlord Balder

Beta Prime: Failure in the form of a Prime.

But Wow, those Drones are dumb as a damn brick.

Random guy - "Hey, I know how to defeat Omega Supreme."

Drones - "HOLY COW! TAKE HIM TO MEGATRON, HE KNOWS SOMETHING!"

18. Christiankid7

:lol 
    yeah, but how else will soundwave get to be Megatron's Second In Command?
    welll maybe not 2nd but

19. ARCTrooperAlpha

ARCTrooperAlpha Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    TYRANITRON - this universe's Trypticon ? And you totally got Soundwave right ! That two-faced opportunist of a snake.

20. Christiankid7

Tyranitron is soooo much worse than Trypticon, but Trypy will show up as soon as it goes to the War for Cybertron part