2D Artwork: TRANSFORMERS: Back From The Earth

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Art' started by daisorajin, Mar 1, 2012.

1. daisorajin

daisorajin Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Hello, guys!

It's time for me now to present you my "BFTE" project... I started, monthes ago, drawing movie Optimus prime in a new vision, considering the possibility for him to return to Cybertron. Then, a story merged in my head little by little, and became for me a possible new instalment of the movie adventures.

I already created 2 threads around it: one for autobots, and another for decepticons wich will continue showing new interpretations of the trilogy transformers... This new thread will show bunch of new characters, bios, the plot of the story, and , of course, the story itself.

The beginning will be on saturday, I'll reveal the story and first characters' bios... Stay tuned!!!

Attached Files:

2. spikebuster

spikebuster Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Awesome!

3. Prime9409

Prime9409 Well-Known Member

OH YEAH!:rock 

4. ARCTrooperAlpha

ARCTrooperAlpha Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    more power to you !

5. daisorajin

Now it's time to reveal you the plot of the story...

REMINDER: DOTM ended with the death of Sentinel prime, Que, Megatron, Shockwave, Starscream, Soundwave, Wheelie and his compars, the final battle ended with the destruction of the teleported part of Cybertron in a "black hole"... Optimus concluded saying the he would never leave our planet.

Here is the starting point of my story:

Optimus prime and american authorities decided to launch a spatial program in order to find some rests of Cybertron in space. The goal, for the autobots, was to know wich part of their planet came near to Earth... And the authorities wiched to learn more about cybertronian technologies. So, the wreckers, leaded by Wheeljack (check the bios in order to understand my choice), created the shuttle XANTIUM II, and went in space many times during 15 years, until they found a new pillar, near to planet MARS, and came to the conclusion that it was one from cybertron. But the pillar was not like the ones they had on earth, and seamed to be created with a more advanced technology. More than that, it contained a part of a message: " WE KEEP THE FAITH, OUR HOPE WILL NEVER FAIL, CYBERTR.. IS ST.LL ST..DIN..."
    With this new event, our autobot team had to take a decision... And Optimus ordered to wheeljack to prepare an expedition and find a way to use the pillar, trying to reactivate the spacebridge created by Sentinel prime.
    About 5 years after, the autobots were able to use the spacebridge. Optimus kept his word, wanting that only few autobots could follow him in the travel. So, himself, Ratchet, Sideswipe and Wheeljack left the Earth in the shuttle XANTIUM III, trying to reach Cybertron. The rest of autobot team stay on earth, fighting against a decepticon menace, leaded by thundercracker and skywarp, who came on earth at the same time cybertron was partly teleported in DOTM.

Here are the roots of my BFTE instalment:
    The story takes place about 20 years after DOTM.
    It will take place in both cybertron and earth planets.
    For the cybertron episodes, we'll see these tranformers:

AUTOBOTS:
    -optimus prime
    -ratchet
    -sideswipe
    -wheeljack
    -magnus leader
    -kup

DECEPTICONS:
    -skyquake
    -cyclonus
    -astrotrain
    -some seekers
    -decepticon drones

Skyquake is the leader of the decepticons and rule cybertron.
    Magnus leader is the chief of autobots' rebellion.

For the earth episodes, you'll see:

AUTOBOTS:
    -bumblebee
    -dino
    -wreckers
    -prowl
    -cliffjumper
    -hot rod
    -hound
    -bulkhead

DECEPTICONS:
    -thundercracker
    -skywarp
    -stunticons

This decepticon faction try to find starsream's body on earth...

I'll present tomorrow the first bios of my story, about OPTIMUS PRIME, WHEELJACK, MAGNUS LEADER, SKYQUAKE and CYCLONUS...

6. daisorajin

Here are the first bios of my story:

AUTOBOTS

OPTIMUS PRIME
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Optimus had to accept the betrayal of Sentinel prime, but also vowed to never do let his race exist in depend of the terrestrial. When he took the decision to go back Cybertron, he gave the autobot faction's commandment to Bumblebee, 'til he would be back... leaving the Earth with confidence for its security.
    The optimus we'll see in BFTE will be darker than he used to be. Accepting hardly the fact that Cybertron is ruled by the decepticons.

RATCHET
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Ratchet will be, in BFTE, an important character for the autobot rebels. He was the best of the medicines by the past, and he'll have to work hard to repair many warriors...

SIDESWIPE
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Swipes like the action? Try to survive on cybertron!... And that's why he wanted to follow optimus in xantium 3. He'll be a great warrior in the incoming fights, and Kup will take him as a reference, providing incentive for the autobot rebels.

WHEELJACK
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Wheeljack came with other autobots on Earth after DOTM events,and learned about QUE's death. QUE was his mentor, that's why he vowed to continue his work as engineer and leaded the wreckers in order to contribute to technologic evolutions for humans, and find a way to go back on cybertron in order to start a new peacefull era.

MAGNUS LEADER
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Magnus leader is the chief of the autobot rebels. When optimus left the planet, he asked him to be the commander in his absence. But time went by and magnus knew lots of defeats... He feels culpability about the decepticons ' glory. But he never failed believing that optimus would be back, offering a new hope for the autobots. He'll learn that he can be the actual autobot hero, able to rely on himself.

That's all for today! See you tomorrow for 2 decepticons...

7. Meggamus

Meggamus I want FOC figures!!

Epic!! I love all the bios especially Ultra Magnus's :thumb 

8. ARCTrooperAlpha

Ebay:
    i wish we had toys like these ! Bios are cool !

9. Axel990

Axel990 Lord of Unicorns

News Credits:
    I'm assuming that somewhere in the story, the would-be hero Magnus Leader will become Ultra Magnus?

10. spikebuster

News Credits:
    :bowdown:  Magnus is sweet!!!!!!!!

11. daisorajin

There are many chances...

12. daisorajin

DECEPTICONS:

SKYQUAKE
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Skyquake is the leader of the decepticons on Cybertron. He is brutal and fears nobody. Nervermind he faces an autobot or a weak decepticons, everything must go as he order. The only one he considers is CYCLONUS, the leader of decepticon squadrons.
    The arrival of optimus on his planet will represent for him only an exiting battle to come...

CYCLONUS

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

No one knows the origin of CYCLONUS and what is his real goal, but Skyquake doesn't mind: cyclonus helped him ruling cybertron few years after Megatron leaved the planet, taking control of the seekers. When he is not on battlefield, he flight throught the main cities, searching for... Well, you'll see next!

13. spikebuster

News Credits:
    Skyquake = Genius!

14. Meggamus

Meggamus I want FOC figures!!

awesome :drool: 
    do you take pictures of your drawings or do you scan them into the computer then post them ??

15. daisorajin

thanks a lot! I take shots of my drawings, and then retouch brightness, contrast and colors.

16. Sinnertwin

Sinnertwin Banned

News Credits:
    DAAAAAAAYUM, Skyquake looks amazing!

17. Lord Ramulus

Lord Ramulus Well-Known Member

holy chromium balls!

18. ARCTrooperAlpha

Ebay:
    Squeal !!!!!!!!!

19. moreprimeland

moreprimeland Optimus told me to do it! Moderator

News Credits:
    Hadn't seen Magnus Leader, Skyquake or Cyclonus yet...and WOW WOW WOW WOW Serious :jawdropper:  for those 3!!...

.....of them, I'm loving Cyclonus. Amazing, just amazing work!!

Keep'em coming please. :thumb 

20. daisorajin

Thousand thanks to you all!!!
    I'm really glad you enjoy my new charcters!

Some news my fanmade comic:

About the characters, my leaders are done and I already presented them. I have finished inking for KUP and designing HOUND. Some ideas merge in my head about magnus' trailer.

About the comic itself. I'm working on the cover and will present it at the end of next week. I also have inked about 6 pages of the prologue. I planned 22 pages.

I'm both excited and stressed, and really hope you'll enjoy BFTE!!!

TEASER:
    [​IMG]