Transformers B-day Gift

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by Molini, Dec 18, 2008.

1. Molini

Molini spawn of a glitch TFW2005 Supporter

So my B-day was today, and despite all the shit my roomates give me for being a TF collector (even they enjoy seeing anything new I've bought) they got me a really awesome B-day present that I thought would be worth mentioning.

They bought me The Art of IDW's Transformers, which I thought was just amazing and I was very appreciative of the gift. They were even going through it for a while commenting how they would like to see some figures (that I would eventually purchase) that look more like the artwork in the book, such as the F22 seekers (non movie style) among others.

Does anyone else have this book, and if so, what were some of your favorite pieces from it? (Mine was the one with Starscream Power Bombing Ratchet by Don Figueroa)

Also, what cool and unexpected TF related B-day gifts did any of you recieve this year, if any and from who?

2. kwickstrike

kwickstrike Banned

Ebay:
    for my birthday i got mp dvd edition prime

3. mykticon

mykticon Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    My Birthday was this past July and my entire family got in and pulled together $280 (luckily I have a big family) and got me a complete G1 Piranacon set! I couldn't believe it when I got it. Trust me I get shit from them all the time too about collecting, LOL
    Happy Birthday!

4. Molini

Molini spawn of a glitch TFW2005 Supporter

:jawdropper: 

PURE AWESOMENESS! Now that's Love, right there.

5. Batman

Batman The Dark Knight TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    :bday 

6. Sideways

Sideways Banned

My birthday was in November. Got money from my dad. Went out and bought myself Animated Lugnut.

7. GAUGE

GAUGE In Art, Nothing Is Impossible.

News Credits:
    My Birthday was on the 19th this past July But I didn't get anything because quite simply i have no family or relatives, I was discarded and forgotten about a loooong time ago, I was brought up in foster care, group homes etc. I always had to fend for myself so to make a long and dull story short... My girl gave me some cash and I went out and bought whatever tf I could find at the time that was out (animated and such)

she gave me about 20 bucks or so, because money for us is always tight.