Transformers: Autocracy # 3 - Chris Metzen / Flint interview

Discussion in 'Transformers Comics Discussion' started by Medievaldragon, Feb 14, 2012.

1. Medievaldragon

Medievaldragon New Member

Some Transformers fans had wished to find out whatever happened with StarScream killing the Kaon senate in Megatron: Origins, and StarScream walking freely among the Iacon Citadel senators and Zeta Prime.

Chris Metzen (writer) clears that one up, and offers a brief insight into what happens tomorrow (Wed, Feb 15) in Transformers: Autocracy # 3. This issue places SoundWave in the spotlight.

IDW Transformers: Autocracy # 3 : Blizzplanet interviews Chris Metzen and Flint Dille | Blizzplanet.com

[​IMG]

2. UltraMagnus3786

UltraMagnus3786 That's what it is

Thanks for this, I'll definitely read it after tomorrow's comic!

3. Medievaldragon

Medievaldragon New Member

So what did you think of Autocracy # 3? I loved it, but gee so makes me want to read # 4 already. Nice cliffhanger.

Loved the spotlight on Soundwave, using all of his cassettes to thwart the Autobots' hunt.

4. G1Wheeljack

G1Wheeljack Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I enjoyed it but not as much as the past 2 issues. It was pretty much one big chase scene and sometimes I felt the art fell flat in that regard. There were some awesome moments in there though, and the cliffhanger has me excited for next issue.