Transformers Autobot Decal Stickers

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by AutobotJazz4, Apr 15, 2007.

1. AutobotJazz4

AutobotJazz4 Care to rock this board?

News Credits:
    Hey Everyone. I'm in need of a little bit of help.

Almost 2 weeks ago I made an order for 6 Autobot Decall stickers from http://stylinonline.stores.yahoo.net/transformers.html , but somehow I'm getting the feeling that something has gone wrong... although I'm not sure. I've been trying to make contact with the folks of Stylin online, but I haven't received any feedback as of yet.

I'm hoping that some of you have been ordering the same stickers as I have received. They are the Autobot Car Decall Stickers http://stylinonline.stores.yahoo.net/stranscar1.html in the size Large. I'm getting the feeling that these stickers can only be put on windows instead of on the side of the car, Motor or scooter bike.

Has any of you had the same experiance, or am I maybe overlooking something?
    I hope to hear from you guys soon.

Thanks in advance.

2. AutoCon2076

AutoCon2076 Brightest can in toolshed

You want to get vinyls. Call a local speed-shop and ask about a two-piece Autobot or Decepticon vinyls. Don't be surprised if they have it already. I got mine from Seaside Graffix in Seaside Heights, NJ. Here's how it looks:

[​IMG]

It's a two-piece of silver with red placed on top. I've had it there for over a year and two months now. Expect to pay about $10 for one that's 6"x 6".

~Z

3. Mr.Sci-Fi

Mr.Sci-Fi Bite my shiny Metal (_l_)

News Credits:
    You should have emailed or PM me first. I could have done any size or colors including chrome, silver and reflective.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

bad cell phone pic but it's reflective

[​IMG]

4. AutobotJazz4

AutobotJazz4 Care to rock this board?

News Credits:
    Well... that looks awesome guys, thanks for the reply. I hope to receive some news today. I checked out the stickers a couple of times to see if it didn't have an extra peal-off on the other side. But I can't find anything that looks like it... I just don't understand this.

5. Lock Cade

Lock Cade Tarn Fangirl TFW2005 Supporter

OMG, THAT'S SWEET! I just might have to ask you to do some decals for me... once I get myself a new set of wheels.