Transformers - Audio Drama Adaptation

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Discussion' started by Zerorider, Mar 5, 2017.

1. Zerorider

Zerorider Member

Twitter:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Hello everyone!

So, I've been working on a project for a while now, in fact the series has been in production for well over a year if not longer, and the first episode was recently released by me and the team of StarForce Media. It's an audio drama, specifically an audio adaptation of the Transformers comics from IDW. I've been hard at work in editing the project; implementing various SFX, music tracks, and having a talented cast on board to help bring these characters to life. The first episode is an audio read of Transformers: The Death of Optimus Prime. More episodes are in the works so if you like what you heard, do stay tuned for more. If you have the comics on hand, you can read along to the episodes and please support the official release. More episodes will be uploaded in the future so be sure to keep an eye on this thread and subscribe to the StarForce Media channel for more. Hope you enjoy! :) 

Last edited: Mar 5, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Necromaster

Necromaster FEAR ME MORTALS

News Credits:
    Very well done! Everyone fit their roles nicely. If I have anything to criticize, it's that the actor for Rodimus never really raised his voice at any point, but that's a minor nitpick. Looking forward to more in the future!

3. Zerorider

Zerorider Member

Twitter:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Thank you! I'm very pleased to hear you enjoyed it. :)  More will be coming, for sure. ;) 

4. Zerorider

Zerorider Member

Twitter:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Hey guys!

Back again, with another episode to share. This one being Transformers: More Than Meets The Eye #1. I realize there have been other attempts to dub this series, but this is something that I've wanted to do bring to life for a very long time. And seeing as this is my favorite series in the IDW Transformers comic run, I figure me and my team would give it a whirl. A lot of hard work was put into this, so I do hope you enjoy! Feel free to leave any feedback. Catch you all later! :) 

• Like Like x 1
  5. swarlock

swarlock Autobot Supporter

Impressive job.

6. Michelvangelo

Michelvangelo New Member

Excellent work, Zerorider! You know I'll be following this series closely. ;) 

• Like Like x 1
  7. Zerorider

Zerorider Member

Twitter:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Hey guys!

Glad you're liking this series so far!

The latest episode of the Transformers dub was just released! This time it's More Than Meets The Eye #2. Hope you enjoy what you hear and feedback is always appreciated. Till next time! :) 

8. Zerorider

Zerorider Member

Twitter:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Hey guys!

The newest episode of Transformers is live with MTMTE #3! Feel free to leave any comments or feedback. Hope you all enjoy! :) 

9. Zerorider

Zerorider Member

Twitter:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Hey everyone! Thought I'd drop in to let you all in on something. StarForce Media is planning to release a special Q&A video to celebrate our upcoming 1,000 subscriber milestone. So if any of you guys have any questions about the Transformers audio dub or any of our ongoing series, feel free to leave a comment here, message me, or even leave a message on Twitter @StarForce_Media.

10. Zerorider

Zerorider Member

Twitter:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Hey guys! So, I ended up forgetting to share one of our latest episodes last time and I apologize for that. But fret not, because you're in for a double feature today! First off, one of our most recent episodes is Spotlight: Cliffjumper! We hope you enjoy! And feel free to share your thoughts. :) 

Last edited: Dec 20, 2017
  11. Zerorider

Zerorider Member

Twitter:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    And our next episode just went live today! The premiere of Robots In Disguise #1! Including a directing debut from MaksDudekVA. We hope you enjoy. Let us know what you think. :) 

Last edited: Dec 20, 2017