TransFormers Armada: More Than Meets The Eye

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Fiction' started by TSFC, Oct 21, 2006.

1. TSFC

TSFC Banned

"Looking back on it now, it's hard to believe that I, Spike Witwicky had ever lived a life without Prime or the others, but it's true. It's true. Let me show you, how it all began...."

"It was a normal, busy weekday here on planet Earth. The children were playing in the parks, the cars and buses shuffled quickly through the streets, and people in a huge rush walked all over each other in a constant contest of "Survival Of The Fittest."
    Never did they imagine what would happen next, or how it would bring the world together as one people...but it did.

The governments of the world were still fighting over who's the boss and resorting to calling each other "The Great Satan". After all these centuries, we've learned nothing. You'd think after everything we've been through, that we'd at least pay attention when we were first visited by the Cybertronians, but no...our foolish pride made us push it aside (like we do with every warning) and life carried on.

It was two years ago, broad daylight, noontime with traffic backed up as people scurried like mice for their fancy eateries, and overpriced corporate coffees in a giant steel and concrete maze, everyone was pushing each other, it was just like every other day...that is...until the meteorite hit. It was the size of a limo, and it was hurtling towards the city like a missile aimed at a bullseye. The sound. Oh the sound was unlike anything you could imagine. Oh sure, we've all heard a plane in a nosedive and things of that nature, but no...a piece of rock this size and this heavy....you know it's something else."

"People looked all around, looking for the source of the sound, but only a few were able to see what it was....in their last moments on this planet. Women screamed at the top of their lungs, (and let me tell you, that is *not* a pretty sound!) but those screams of the public were instantly silenced as the rock slammed into the city street. The force of it's impact, and subsequent shockwave was so great that it sent all of the people standing, to slamming down straight flat on their backs on the ground. Parked cars were slammed into one another, trucks were overturned, fire hydrants busted and water rained down on us like a hurricane. Well, at least we panicked as one would in a hurricane... People started fighting one another trying to escape the scene, not a single living soul tried to help another, all they did was run. All I could do was to lay there in shock as I saw the pool of blood beside me, and I realized it wasn't just mine, but that of my friend Chip's. The meteorite had exploded and sent pieces of itself all over the street in all directions. One of those pieces hit Chip in his back and sent him careening through a plate glass window and into a department store. I had seen it all happen right before me, but it was moments before my brain registered any of it. After a few moments of excruciating pain, I took a deep breath and I managed to roll over onto my stomach and started to drag myself with a trail of blood behind me, into the store. I slowly pulled myself by hand over to Chip, and saw how badly injured he was. The fragment impaled him right in the spine, dead center between the kidneys. Much to my surprise, he was still alive! He was talking!"

"...Spike? Help...help me! Spike...I can't...I can't feel my legs. Oh somebody please...I can't feel my legs!"

"I could hear the fear in Chip's voice. Straining to fight back the tears like he had done so, so many times before when bad things happened. This is one time, no one would've blamed him, we would've cried with him. I grabbed his hand and said "Chip! I'm here! It's gonna be okay, we're gonna get help. I broke both of my legs, so I have to drag myself and it's hard man. It's hard, but I promise...I'll get help." He looked at me and said "Spike. No one's coming...we're trapped behind all the wrecked vehicles. It'll take hours for the crews to get to us. I want you to give a note to my mom, and tell her that I'm sorry for all the fights we had, and that I love her. Do it for me please? Will you?" I wanted so badly to tell him he was crazy and that everything would be alright, but he was already hurt beyond imagination...I couldn't lie to him on top of it. I nodded my head, and watched as he passed out from the pain. Soon, I too would succumb to the pain and lost consciousness soon after."

"Hey! Hey Kid! Wake up! Are you able to talk? KID!"

"I heard this man screaming this over and over to me. I thought it was a dream, and then once he pushed on my leg and the pain came rushing...I realized it was all very real and I was back at the scene of one of the most horrific moments of my life. I stuttered an answer of "yes" to the man, and I looked over to see Chip, but he was gone. The man standing over me said "Your friend? He's alive. Got a chance to make it. Not a good one, but a chance. He's in the ambulance now. We need to put you on a stretcher and get you to the hospital. Your legs are broken, they can heal." For once...good news in an otherwise unbelievably disastrous day."

"About eight weeks later, I did heal. Chip on the other hand had extensive reconstructive surgery on his body, and while it basically rebuilt him, they couldn't repair his spine. He was confined to a wheelchair, and he would be that way for the rest of his life. Understandably, he was inconsolable at first, but as he gained strength in other parts of his body, especially his mindset...he became stronger than I ever have been. Now he and I remember that day, but we don't speak of it. Now, we live our lives and are thankful to be able to do so. We quickly learned what the meteorite was for, and how it would change our lives not just in this instance, but for our entire lives...forever."

TransFormersArmadaMore Than Meets The Eye

2. Rotorstorm

Rotorstorm OriginalRotorstorm Fanboy

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    so where are you going with this. the originbal human characters from g1 but with armada bots and cons?

3. TSFC

TSFC Banned

Yes, but it's more of a G1 character in an Armada body. So certain Armada/Energon/Cybertron/Classics characters will actually be used as the bodies for G1 characters. Though I will keep some of the characteristics of the newer characters, such as Megatron's voice (not quite sure how I'll try and explain that in words...) and I apologize for not posting more since the initial post. I'm working on it every chance I get.

I hope everyone will like it.

4. TSFC

TSFC Banned

Date: June 2004.
    Time: Approximately eight hours after the impact.

Thick, black smoke rises into the air as sunset approaches, making the evening look like midnight and with dwindling light,

and even less amounts of hope, rescue crews are rushing to find survivors, any at all. With the devastation looking like

something out of Hiroshima, the had every right to lose any resemblance of hope.

As the workers are moving pieces of cars and other fragments of rubble, something happens in the impact crater. Small rocks

start to sink into a hole, followed by larger pieces and then remnants of the pavement itself as a metal cylinder emerges

from the center. The vibration caused by this makes the city workers stop dead in their tracks and they turn and watch in awe

as the cylinder shifts it's shape. A panel in the center opens, and a mechanical arm holding a small satellite transceiver

dish reaches out, and fires a bright red beam into the sky.

The workers scramble for cover behind anything they can find, frightened beyond belief, wondering what the device was doing.

What was it doing exactly? It was repositioning every satellite orbiting the planet Earth, making them communicate with one

another, linking them together and creating a massive transmitter array. Soon after, the satellites beamed information down

to the giant antenna dishes scattered throughout Earth, (such as the ones utilized by Seti in it's ongoing search for

intelligent extra terrestrial life.) Telecommunication systems worldwide start going haywire, and within seconds of the

satellite repositioning, the entire world is without communication of any kind. No television, no radio, no internet, no

phones, we were completely cut off from one another, and eventhough there are over six billion people on this planet...we

never felt more alone. We were far from alone, however. In fact, an alien race that had been watching our planet was just

about to receive a message of hope, and humanity...one of dread. The massive radio antenna dishes send the powered signal up

to the Hubble Telescope and use it's hidden military tranceiver to amplify it's message to the distant planet on the far side

of the galaxy.

As all of this happened, it seemed like an eternity, but in actuality it was mere moments, and it was now over. The

transmission was completed and the cylinder shut itself down and slowly laid to rest in the impact crater it flew out of. A

city worker waited a moment and let curiousity get the better of him, as he decided to approach the device.

"Lenny! No! Leave it alone! For God's sake get away from it!" yelled a co-worker.
    "No. I got this. It's dead!" Lenny yells back.

Lenny slowly approaches the impact crater and a small hum begins to emit from the device.

"Order completed. All information transmitted and received. Self destruct in three seconds." came out of a small speaker on

the side of the cylinder.

Lenny takes a step back and the hum becomes a high pitch whine, followed by a bright flash of light which fades as quickly as

it appeared. The other workers slowly approach Lenny and the crater.

"Lenny? You okay man?" said one of the workers. No response.
    "Lenny? Seriously man...this isn't funny. ARE YOU OKAY?" Again no response.

The workers stop and look at the blank stare on Lenny's face, and tears well up in one of the coworker's eye as he reaches out for his friend. His hand taps Lenny's arm, and just like that, Lenny's body begins to

convulse violently and then bursts into dust. The other city workers run from the crater screaming and never look back as

they climb over the rubble trying to get away.

As this scene on Earth is unfolding, on the farside of the galaxy, the signal is being deciphered, and a massive mechanical humanoid creature about fifteen feet

tall looms over a computer screen, watching the jumble of audio and video as it downloads into an information bank. Looking

at him, all you can see is a green diode in the center of a black panel, which is what his face consists of. A long worn

reminder of a torturous battle of wills lost many years ago. No, you can't tell that he's pleased with what he sees, but the pleasure receptors

in his brain fizzle with activity as he ingests the information as fast as the bank does.

"Anything yet Shockwave?" said a fellow alien in their strange beeping and clicking language.
    "Yes, Lord Megatron. This planet...Earth is perfect for us. It's full of Energon and rich in resources that can be converted

over to even more Energon. It's...a miracle from the creator himself." said Shockwave in the same weird alien language.
    "Miracle? I've yet to see any miracles in my long existance. This is merely luck, and it's up to us to take this gift and make it happen." said Megatron as he turned away.

Shockwave looked at the monitor for a moment and then lowered his head saying "We don't have much longer here, do we?"
    Megatron stops mid-stride and briskly says "We needn't care anymore!" Then after a breath, calmly continues "Our future lies in the hands of those...creatures and they will be no challenge. We will take what we need and the Decepticons will once again be in control of this world. The government and it's Autobot scientists have driven it into the ground. I will show them the error of their ways. I will deliver us from this pain. Yessss..."

Shockwave looks down at where his left arm should be, and rubs the only part of it that remains as it aches occasionally and never fully adapted to the grafted weapon that replaced it. You should know his history, so that you can see that Shockwave was once a scientist like the Autobots, but he too shared Megatron's vision for a grand Cybertron. A Cybertron without fighting, without hunger, without war, or destruction, and above all...no death. For over an Earth century, factions on the planet have been locked in a Civil War for control of the planet and it's power sources, ironically they destroyed what they sought, which seems to be a universal theme. The battles turned out to be more and more intense, and became personal vendettas for some, which Shockwave was a victim of. He was kidnapped by one of the factions on the southern hemisphere, near Kaon, where he was tortured and viciously beaten on a daily basis. The leader of the Predicon faction, Razorclaw, held him down as they severed his left arm while he was still conscious, and made recordings of his bloodcurdling screams so that he could hear them over and over as a reminder that he was finally broken. During the torture, they believed they damaged him beyond repair and he was deemed useless, so they set him free. Broken, bloodied, and dismembered, in the street. He was found and taken pity on, by a kind elder named Alpha Trion. Trion took Shockwave to a military facility that was able to save what was left of him, but they had to basically rebuild him from scratch, and replace his transformation cog among many other parts of his body with whatever they had. When they finished a little under a week later, Shockwave was as you see him now...a faceless, broken, mishmash of parts. His new laser tank form made him a formidable adversary and in a vengeful rage, he used his newfound power to slaughter the entire Predicon group. He'd never killed anyone before, or since, and because of it, he now sits behind the scenes, away from the battlefields, ruling over the Decepticon stronghold as Megatron's silent and cold second in command.

5. TSFC

TSFC Banned

Note: I will be adding more of the story asap. I had the basic gist (and then some) in my mind for quite some time, working and reworking it. Once I started typing it out, I noticed things could still be changed. Pain in the ass, but I think it'll be worth it. (I hope).

This was originally planned to be a picfic, but after seeing the sheer size of it, and the complexity for the visuals, I decided to write the story in text instead, but still use the toys as a basis for the characters.

The cast:

Cybertronian modes:
    Autobots

Bumblebee robot mode (Classics Bumblebee)**
    Cliffjumper robot mode (Classics Cliffjumper)**
    Hound robot mode (Energon Strongarm)**
    Ironhide robot mode (Energon Tow-Line)**
    Jazz robot mode (Cybertron Crosswise)**
    Mirage robot mode (Classics Mirage)**
    Optimus Prime robot mode (Classics Optimus)*
    Ratchet robot mode (Armada Red Alert)**
    Trailbreaker (Energon Ironhide)**
    Wheeljack robot mode (Energon Downshift)**

Decepticons

Frenzy robot mode (Cybertron Scrapmetal)**
    Megatron robot mode/tank mode (Armada Megatron, will be a hover tank on Cybertron, gains treads for Earth.)**
    Ravage robot mode (Energon Battle Ravage)**
    Rumble robot mode (Cybertron Scrapmetal)**
    Shockwave robot mode (Energon Shockblast)***
    Skywarp robot mode (Cybertron Starscream's body)*
    Soundwave robot mode (Cybertron Soundwave)*
    Starscream (Cybertron Starscream's body)*
    Thundercracker (Cybertron Starscream's body)*

--------------------------

Earth modes:
    Autobots

Bumblebee (Classics)**
    Cliffjumper (Classics)**
    Hound (Energon Strongarm)**
    Ironhide (Energon Tow-Line)**
    Jazz (Cybertron Crosswise)**
    Mirage (Classics Mirage)**
    Optimus Prime (Armada Superbase Optimus)*
    Ratchet (Armada Red Alert)**
    Trailbreaker (Energon Ironhide)**
    Wheeljack (Energon Downshift)*

Decepticons

Frenzy (Cybertron Scrapmetal)**
    Megatron (Armada Megatron, will be a hover tank on Cybertron, gains treads for Earth.)**
    Ravage (Energon Battle Ravage)**
    Rumble (Cybertron Scrapmetal)**
    Shockwave (Energon Shockblast)***
    Skywarp (Classics)
    Soundwave (Cybertron Soundwave)**
    Starscream (Classics)
    Thundercracker (Classics)

*= Won't transform until they receive their Earth modes, so these figures will fill those spots until the story reaches that moment.

**= Uses both robot and alternate mode for Earth as well as Cybertron. (but won't use Earth modes until on Earth.)

***= Won't transform until the sequel(s).

I know that none of this seems to make much sense now, and for that I apologize. As I said before, this was planned to be a picfic, but I don't have the figures or the homages capable of making it, so we'll all have to use our imaginations here.

6. Rotorstorm

Rotorstorm OriginalRotorstorm Fanboy

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    i'm suprised you didn't include brawn. overhaul looks to be a homage to him

7. TSFC

TSFC Banned

Never been a big fan of Brawn. Always found him irritating.

Wanted to include Armorhide as Huffer, but I just didn't want to make the story as overblown as it could be.

I'd have also posted more of the story, but was tempbanned over bogus shit. I'll get it posted asap.