TRANSFORMERS Appreciation Thread 2009

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by LordOptimus, Jun 28, 2009.

1. LordOptimus

LordOptimus Prime

Bump :) 

2. Cmdr Prime

Cmdr Prime co-Commander of Autobots TFW2005 Supporter

Bump:) 

3. LordOptimus

LordOptimus Prime

Need more participants! :) 

4. Cmdr Prime

I agree with you Lord Optimus we do need more participants:) 

5. jgoss

jgoss transformers fan 4 life

I see that its taken awhile but slowly getting fans to tell their story.How many g1 old school fans are out their come on tell your story.I'm pretty laid back and shy but i told my story.

6. knightkitt

knightkitt king of headshots.

i got into tfs with the movie line my first tf was movie ,bee

my fav tf is sideswipe because hes just so cool to me

i would be an autobot because im just to nice to be a decepticon

i would only only change some release dates

sideswipe! let's roll

7. Alison Feikema

Alison Feikema New Member

Unfortunately, I cannot spend too much time with and on my son because work is keeping me very busy, so I try to spend as little time as possible on buying toys and clothes for him. I simply go to the store and buy them – I do not take my time to compare prices and choose for too long, although it is not that I live on an unlimited budget or anything like that. Recently, I have found a perfect solution for the problem of looking for and buying products. I have discovered Manuflex Group - it is a company that manufactures toy cars, planes, helicopters, boats, ships and all kinds of other radio-controlled toys. I have already purchased 2 cars and a boat, and Arkashka – my son – absolutely adores them: he plays with them carefully so as not to break them. Besides, they are of very high quality and made of good durable materials. Before, a new toy car would last an average 2-3 days with my son, and he has been playing these great Manuflex Group for over half a year already. Recently, they have developed their own website www.manuflexgroup.com, so takes me only a couple minutes to choose a new toy to buy for my son.

8. jgoss

what makes a thread a sticky? jjust curious

9. LordOptimus

LordOptimus Prime

Hello, I want to welcome you to TFW2005.com.

That kind of post doesn't belong in this thread, just so you know. :) 

The rules of this thread are found in the link below:

http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/trans...-transformers-appreciation-thread-2009-a.html

Then come back and post in accordance to the rules.

Thanks. :thumbs2:  ....and again, welcome to the boards. :) 

10. LordOptimus

LordOptimus Prime

11. LordOptimus

LordOptimus Prime

It's reasons like this post that make me appreciate being here on the boards. :)  Thanks for the support J.

12. jgoss

no problem lord optimus it took me awhile but i got the nerve to tell my story.when i was in the service me and a friend got teased for liking tfs but i didn't care.

13. LordOptimus

LordOptimus Prime

:thumbs2:  I felt the need to repeat this post:

14. LordOptimus

LordOptimus Prime

That's the spirit! :) 

May Transformers forever live on!

15. Cmdr Prime

There's no truer words spoken by Lord Optimus and I agree may Transformers forever live on, no matter what the cost or your age :thumbs2: :wink: 

16. Cmdr Prime

You are correct jgoss you shouln't be worried about what people say or think for that matter, if you like TF's as I do I also told a friend of mine that I too like TF's and he just laughed at me I told him I don't care what you think, I like what I like :thumbs2: ;) 

17. jgoss

very true cmdr prime i guess you could say that we are all kids at heart!

18. SlyTF

SlyTF Banned

OOH OOH! I know this one! I was born on June 28 1995, 12:30 PM A few months later, my cousin had a Beast Wars cheetor, i was like 3 months old and I went home and watched TV a few days later, my mom found a Beast Wars Video from a thrift store, that I still currently go to (I just found a G1 Blurr there last week) I watched it and loved it, when I turned 3 and we moved out of my house, and I got a sister, My mom took me to the mall! HORAY! and I got a Beastwars WAZPINATOR! My first TF! YAY! I watched beast wars, I studied it, baught thousands of toys!

Then in 2003, Armada came out! I was sooo happy! BUY BUY BUY! I was 8 years old! I got alot of TFS! My dad put all my toys in a giant wooden box that he made, then eventually he threw it out. I went to blockbuster looking for an armada movie, then I came across the G1 movie, I was like "This doesnt look like transformers" I watched it and was like "wow" and I discovered G1. Then when Energon came out, I was like "to ass with Transformers! they suck devistator's balls!" because energon sucks! so I started collecting StarWars shit! Then Spiderman shit!

Then in 2006 I was sooo excited for Pirates of the Caribbean 2 I didnt even see the first one, but POTC 2 looked awsum! so I was looking on the internet for trailers then I came across the new TF movie, I was like "holy crap! there making a TF movie!?" Then in 2007 it was close to my Birthday so I went to toys R us and baught Movie Bonecusher and Starscream, Bone crusher broke so I took him back and got another one. I wanted to see the movie on the ist day it came out! I couldnt cuz someone was having a cook out! I was so mad so I screamed "ASS!" I went to see Transformers the movie on July 7th 2007 at 6:57 I came out like "That was the greatest movie I have ever seen in my life!!!" so I went and looked up every TF series ever! I watched most of them except RID, I was disapointed with it, so I fukn stoped RID right there at the first episode! I was sooo happy! I started collecting alot! I found G1s at walmart, my dad broke them, I found Movie 1's got them, my dad broke them too.

Then Animated came out and I said "The animation looks like ass!" then when the first episode aired, I said "this is the greatest show ever!" I came to love the animation! I collected all of wave 1 2 and 3! most of wave 4 and...none of wave 5 yet! ROTF had surfaced! News of Animated's demise also surfaced "NOOOOO!" I screamed! I was so scared! the worst time of my short TF fan life! It finally ended, when it ended, it took a part of my life away with it. ROTF was about to come out, I baught tickets early to the midnight showing. My cousin came over, so we baught him tickets too, the night had come, Id been waiting my whole life for this moment, my birthday would be 4 days away. My dad, cousinand I waited with anticipation, we got in back row, my dad didnt have a ticket, so he snuck in with us (Im not kidding) the lights dimmed, my heart stopped and optimus spoke..."Earth, the birthplace of the human race. A species much like our own, capable of great passion, and great voilence. For in our quest to protect the humans, a deeper revalation dawns, our wourlds have met before..." then... THE FALLEN! Explosions! Awsum car chases! "HOLY CRAP!" Giant robots Transforming! Optimus jumps out of an airplane! More explosions! "HORAY!" Not...so funny jokes. Bumblbee shooting crap! More explosions! Awsum action! "too much to take in!" "Holy crap! Optimus dies!" Explosions! sadness! crying! more crying! Explosions! Decepticons! Paris dies! "Holy crap!" More explosions! :bay  The Twins are AWSUM! "HAHAHA!" Fighting! more explosions! Jetfire! YAY! robots humping people's legs... MORE EXPLOSIONS! Boom bam explode! DEVISTATORS BALLS! "Holy ass! Sam dies! YAY!" The well of allsparks! explosions! Jetfiremus prime! MORE major assage! "Give me your face!" HORAY! all things that make up a good movie for me! All in all, the movie was, The greatest thing I have ever seen in my life! YAY! I walked out of the theater stunned!

4 days later, it was my birthday! I only got 4 things for it! ROTF soundwave, ROTF skids and Mudflap, and ROTF prime. I took ROTF prime back cuz I thaught that HASBRO was gonna make a Premium one, and I got Megatron, yah, there not gonna make a premium one, oh well! A few days ago I got Rampage! then 3 days ago I got Human Alliance BB! YAY! greatest toy ever! Now 3 days later, I am here writing this autobotbiography tired and exhausted, not caring how much words are speelt rong and about to go to bed, so that is my whole TF fan biografy...Im gonna go to bed now. :drunk 

19. Im No Hero

Im No Hero ze best reader

News Credits:
    1. i started out with beast wars flipping through the channels saturday day morning and heard the roar of the title BEAST WARS. Ive been hooked ever since.

2. my favorite character would have to be cheetor, hes a wise cracking neive kid but over time he develops and becomes more mature ultimatly taking the position of leader ship upon primals demise, kinda like a new age rodimus. if i could be a transformer id be ani sentinel prime so i could be an ass but wiht athority, im sentinel prime and i approve this message

3. despite that id be a predacon all the way under handed and cunning like megatron dinobot and blackarachnia in beastwars the cons saw a victory at last however short and sweet they were the best, and dont i deserve the best?

4. if theres one think i would change i would wipe the unicron trilogy from existence and continued on with the beast era i would of loved to see it further develop.

5. CHEETOR, MAXIMIZE!

20. Phoenix Blaze

Phoenix Blaze Brain Waster

1. I can remember watching episodes of G1 when I was younger, which I guess were reruns as this was around 1995 I think (I would've been 6/7) and I also just had some toys. There was never a moment where I "discovered" Transformers. One of my older brothers had the toys, so I guess some of mine used to belong to him. But from an early age, I've always thought that Transformers as a whole was just amazing. The toys held a lot more interest for me than the cartoon though.

2. My favourite character is a difficult one. I love Tracks, not really sure why, but he's just awesome, even his colour scheme is just great, and I'm not even too fond of blue! The other main contender is Hot Rod, mainly from his Movie appearance and not in the later G1 episodes where he kinda sucked. He was the young, brash Autobot who rose to leadership. The Animated Movie was also a mile stone in my early TF days and is rather special to me. If I could be any TF, I'd probably be a Con as they're the badguys and I'd always like to play the bad guy. Maybe Astrotrain? He's one of my favourite Cons, or Animated Blitzwing! That looks like fun.

3. I think I'm Neutral, in that, I like both factions equally, but I suppose, I'd probably side with the Cons if it ever came down to it. I think I'm a good guy at heart, but with a taste for evil.

4. I'd continue Animated and wrap up all those story lines!!! As for the toys, I'd focus more on G1 characters with more focus on the Universe line and *not* things like RotF. But as it is, I'm happy with things.

5. Tracks! Transform and roll out!